3.8

1. Jun 17, 2013
    This movie has no potential whatsoever. Jokes are bad, plot is stupid and it's just dissapointing. This movie can be summed up in two words: bin material.
  2. Jan 8, 2013
    I can't see why everybody dislikes this movie. I thought Dana was hilarious at acting in this movie. In fact, I'd pay any amount of money for the turtles guy suit. I thought it was hilarious and I think the impersinations were wonderful. I catch this way better than John Carter.
  3. Nov 5, 2012
    This movie is not a cinematic masterpiece. It does not have brilliant writing. It is not the greatest movie you will ever see. It IS, however, a goofy family movie and should be treated as such. There are some humorous moments with some of the disguises that Pistachio uses. Your kids are likely to enjoy it, and you will likely enjoy it with them. Even if you don't have kids, you should still watch it just because it's dumb humor. You won't have to think about it, and it makes a lot of references to popular movies such as Jaws. This is a fun, family movie, and should be treated as such. Expand
  4. May 10, 2012
    Its got a few funny moments and some clever disguises, but everything else is downright outrageous and the characters are really not very interesting.
  5. HMW
    Mar 9, 2012
    Don't listen to anyone else, either you love or hate this movie, form your own opinion. Every time I see this movie I crack up, its so funny! Dana Carvey should really start acting acting, he's a great actor.
  6. Nov 27, 2011
    It is one of those films that is just so stupid that its funny and once you relize this, You finally see how terrible it is. Horrible acting, Horrible plot, Horrible everything.
  7. Oct 3, 2011
    This is one of the best movies I have ever seen, even though stupid with bad acting, that pretty much is the point. There are plenty of good movies like this, with lines so ridiculous you just have to laugh. The main character(Pistachio) is very funny. The supporting characters, although lame only add to the spot on humor.
    Let me warn, there is some possibility of hating, but for I, it's
    hilarious. Expand
  8. Sep 5, 2011
    I remember watching this back when I was 8 or 9 when it first came out and I loved it, and after watching it again after a long time I don't really enjoy it anymore, I only chuckled once or twice, but for most of the movie I was kind of bored, it all seems so poorly put together now, so if you've got a young kid, they will love it as most of the humor is juvenile (and not exactly vulgar), but older audiences will find the plot stupid and rushed, the main character a idiot who just repeats what every other character just said, and realize how throughout the whole movie they rely on the same jokes used over, and over, and over again, so this one is for the kids, adults can avoid. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 24 Critics

1. Totally lame.
  2. Imagine combining bad imitations of the "Ace Ventura" and "Austin Powers" movies and you'll have a rough idea of this feeble Dana Carvey farce.
  3. Hands-down, the best James Brolin-in-an-Italian-accent movie ever.