The Medallion

3.2

1. Jun 24, 2016
    I actually thought this film was quite good compared to vast majority of the people here! Okay, so the story didn't really make much sense but I thought it was a good laugh and entertaining at times. This wasn't Jackie Chan's best film, but it's far from being horrific for me. I thought Lee Evans was actually pretty funny at times too, though he did little to really add to the depth of theI actually thought this film was quite good compared to vast majority of the people here! Okay, so the story didn't really make much sense but I thought it was a good laugh and entertaining at times. This wasn't Jackie Chan's best film, but it's far from being horrific for me. I thought Lee Evans was actually pretty funny at times too, though he did little to really add to the depth of the story.

After I finished watching the movie, it was worth it in my opinion. Maybe there was something else in this film that helped grip me which didn't translate to rest of the guys here.
  2. ButtC.
    Aug 23, 2003
    This movie was hilarious, the only problem was that the story culd have been great but wasn't.

The formulaic movie would be forgettable but inoffensive if it were anyone else posing for blue screen CGI effects.
    One of the Peking Opera-trained superstar's most mediocre films, rivaling last year’s God-awful "The Tuxedo" for sheer messy filmmaking and brazen acts of tedium... Abysmal.
    Moves from cheekiness to ineptitude, often in a single take.