6.2

1. NerijusD
    Feb 23, 2010
    Incredibly bad, stupid and... boring film.
  2. NoheaK.
    Nov 7, 2009
    Inaccurate, sloppy account of army remote viewing program.
  3. BobR
    Nov 7, 2009
    Great cast, nice premise. Absolutely deprived of any "necessity" to the plat. Just lurches from on idiotic scene to another with no drive and only minuscule connection. Idiotic in the sense that it was plotted by an idiot or more likely a committee of idiots.
  4. HughM
    Feb 22, 2010
    HORRIBLE. When the only "joke" is casting Ewan Mcgregor as a wanabe 'jedi', get it?! Bloody hell, what a waste of time. Here in Australia it still hasn't had a theatrical release! Tell you something??
  5. JeffA
    Mar 12, 2010
    I was looking forward to this, due to clooney, etc. but it was so disappointing I stopped watching at 38 minutes. It's just dumb. I didn't laugh once, just a rather dull, unfunny movie.
  6. JamieB
    Mar 28, 2010
    A complete waste of a stellar cast. At no point does the director come close to making a watchable movie. This is easily Ewan McGregor's worst performance of his career, and that takes into account the abortions that were the Star Wars prequels. Don't waste your time.
  7. KevinM
    Nov 7, 2009
    I love farcical comedies. Anything Cohen Brothers / Wes Anderson. This was absolutely horrible. I smirked once all movie. There is no build-up to anything, no point to anything. Aside from one 15 second goat-stare-down scene, the rest of the movie's jokes and sight-gags were flat.
  8. SusanM.
    Nov 8, 2009
    There may be a funny moment or two, but in its absurdity, there's nothing to hold on to.
  9. JimR.
    Nov 9, 2009
    Interesting idea, but the writers left all humor out of the script.
  10. MaxE.
    Nov 9, 2009
    Not worth seeing. Story is so poorly told it is hard to follow.
  11. DanaM.
    Nov 9, 2009
    Run, don't walk from this movie! I haven't walked out of a movie in years, but this was unbearable. Great cast but awful story. Don't waste your money.
  12. BobC
    Dec 29, 2009
    Oh, my God! This movie is so bad that I thought I was in the seventh circle of hell. Would it ever end? Would it ever generate even the smallest iota of a plot? what was George Clooney thinking? Avoid like the plague!
  13. JudyG
    Nov 7, 2009
    Did not get this movie at all. Totally boring! Waste of money and time.
  14. LorettaT
    Nov 7, 2009
    Not the worst movie I've seen but it certainly ranks up there (or down there, as the case may be). All the funny stuff was shown in the commercials so that left nothing to see at the theatre. $30 later and my husband wouldn't let me ask for my money back. Stay away from this one.
  15. ClemD.
    Nov 8, 2009
    An absolute piece of trash that Clooney, Spacey, etal. should be ashamed to have been party to it.
  16. NormG.
    Nov 8, 2009
    What I saw was one long steady fast paced unrelenting one-premise stream of goofiness that in the final analysis just isn
  17. ChaseP
    Nov 23, 2009
    Boring, Painful, and about as funny as a Jerry Bruckheimer action movie. I felt as if the movie would never end. The only funny part of the whole movie was the LSD dosing, and it could have been a lot more funny. I would have rather seen Twilight, which my girlfriend was begging me to do, at least I would have gotten pussy for seeing her movie instead of mine.
  18. Feb 11, 2011
    The cast and premise are great, but the scriptwriting falls flat. It should have been much funnier, but it was well acted and had some good moments. You can't help feeling that the talent was largely wated.

1. Reviewed by: Deborah Young
    Even if The Men Who Stare at Goats is not worth comparing to "Dr. Strangelove," it should satisfy audiences with its great cast and patent absurdities, coated in quaint nostalgia for the happy hippie days of yore.
  2. Reviewed by: Derek Elley
    A superbly written loony-tunes satire, played by a tony cast at the top of its game.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Salisbury
    An often highly amusing comedy in the vein of "Catch 22" and "Dr Strangelove," this lively satire looks destined for future cult status. Great soundtrack, too.