6.6

1. Oct 25, 2011
    This movie was awesome!! i could watch this a thousand times. I never thought that i would be promoting the WNBA but this movie had it all and i would recommend for anyone that want to watch a quality movie.
  2. Oct 23, 2011
    I went into this movie looking forward to just the popcorn and previews alone but left surprised and energized, not because it was the weekend and had a few days off but because the story was inspirational and enjoyable. Although most of the basketball team required some young actresses, the main actors delivered their roles more than adequately and the movie over all came together nicely for it's genre. Collapse
  3. Oct 21, 2011
    A mesmerising and heartwarming film from start to finish. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie! I was completely captivated by the story.

Great movie. Touching story. Fantastic acting. joy to watch. Must see for movie lovers.
  4. Oct 21, 2011
    Skip-it - I never thought I could recommend watching the WNBA but it truly is more entertaining than this formulaic Cinderella sports story about the 1971-72 Immaculata College women's basketball team.

1. Reviewed by: Kirk Honeycutt
    Oct 22, 2011
    The movie does say a lot about female athletes and the changing role of women in American society, but in aggressively pursuing the formula, writer-director-producer Tim Chambers is prone to exaggeration and a moralizing tone.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Williams
    Oct 21, 2011
    This true story fills a needed niche, spotlighting women's basketball in the era before Title IX promoted equal treatment.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Neumaier
    Oct 21, 2011
    Carla Gugino has yet to find the right movie that clicks with her spunky outsider appeal, but The Mighty Macs, a gauzy, inspiring true-life drama about a girls' basketball team, at least gets her close and provides a lot of assists.