Regent Releasing | Release Date: June 16, 2006
6.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 12 Ratings
WATCH NOW
DeanS.Nov 22, 2006
An awful waste of time. worse movie I have ever seen.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
oxanaAug 28, 2014
I don't know if this movie was supposed to be funny, because aside from a few funny moments (and I mean few), it wasn't.

The acting was quite horrible, going overboard in every way. The characters didn't get enough life breathed into them to make them interesting or significant. Ethan's constant struggle to find love was ridiculous (his behavior didn't really make any sense, and his character was truly quite annoying).

All in all the plot was silly, the movie didn't seem to have any kind of solid direction, some of the characters were simply crazy, and as hard I may try, I just didn't enjoy this film. It's light, it doesn't take itself seriously, and it isn't funny or entertaining while doing that. Even the romantic journeys didn't have any kind of impact since they didn't come all the way through the film, but popped up at the last moment without a proper build-up.

Such a disappointment.