8.2

1. Aug 30, 2013
    Fantastic entertainment with great visuals, a creative, witty and inventive script that does not rely entirely on cliche to get through to audiences, amazing acting by all the cast, great costumes, beautiful locations in from the Middle East and a grand style about the film. A great, great film.
  2. May 25, 2013
    This was an amazing film. With a mixture of indiana jones, humor, horror, great storyline, great setting, music, and superb acting from Brendan Fraser, Rachel Weisz, John Hannah and Arnold Vosloo, you have got a great summer horror-adventure film.
  3. Jun 11, 2011
    This movie is AMAZING!!!! It is very fast paced with a lot of action, comedy & pretty decent special effects too! It is very entertaining & extremely enjoyable.
  4. Feb 15, 2011
    This movie is the first of three and the best in the series, it has a great plot, enjoyable character, and drama and humor, a movie I would recommend seeing.

1. A pretty good job of zipping things along and occasionally scaring us, and the digital effects are fun.
    There is hardly a thing I can say in its favor, except that I was cheered by nearly every minute of it. I cannot argue for the script, the direction, the acting or even the mummy, but I can say that I was not bored and sometimes I was unreasonably pleased.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Horton
    Slouches in as a weightless, instantly forgettable picture.