- Studio: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Release Date: Apr 17, 1998
- Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Paul Rudd
George and Nina seem like the perfect couple. They share a cozy Brooklyn apartment, a devotion to ballroom dancing and they love each other. There's only one hitch: George is gay. And when Nina announces she's pregnant, things get particularly complicated.
- Director: Nicholas Hytner
- Genre(s): Drama, Comedy, Romance
- More Details and Credits »
If the womans love is obsessive and needy, the story becomes stupid and painful, and that is what happens in The Object of My Affection, the Stephen McCauley novel that has been adapted for the movies with disastrous panache by playwright Wendy Wasserstein and director Nicholas Hytner.