6.2

1. Aug 21, 2012
    Everyone tries too hard and nothing has any resonance. Jennifer Garner's over acting is particularly poor and the husband comes across as a big old scare-dy cat. Tone deaf, badly paced and full of stereotypes it all adds up to thin soup. Leaf it alone.
  2. Apr 8, 2013
    These people should never be allowed to be parents. they obviously don't know how to. The movie doesn't make any sense. Everyone in this movie were dicks. its just bad.
  3. Mar 7, 2014
    not even funny and fun its sad but its for **** who love children it is never gonna a fun film to children or adults . so take my advice never watch **** films .
  4. Apr 27, 2014
    I may be the only person who disliked this movie so much, but seriously, I didn't get it. It was boring and pretty ridiculous. It didn't make sense, the acting wasn't that great and I wouldn't put myself through the torture again.

1. Reviewed by: Helen O'Hara
    Apr 1, 2013
    The midway point between "A.I." and "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid." It has quirky charm and a tender heart, but the treacly sentiment may become wearisome.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Maytum
    Mar 25, 2013
    An outdated oddity.
  3. Reviewed by: Liam Lacey
    Aug 16, 2012
    As anodyne as it is, Timothy Green may represent the last gasp of a genre, the live-action family fable, that has been an entertainment staple for a couple of generations of moviegoers.