Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: August 15, 2012
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 61 Ratings
WATCH NOW
NavyBeanAug 21, 2012
Everyone tries too hard and nothing has any resonance. Jennifer Garner's over acting is particularly poor and the husband comes across as a big old scare-dy cat. Tone deaf, badly paced and full of stereotypes it all adds up to thin soup.Everyone tries too hard and nothing has any resonance. Jennifer Garner's over acting is particularly poor and the husband comes across as a big old scare-dy cat. Tone deaf, badly paced and full of stereotypes it all adds up to thin soup. Leaf it alone. Expand
My_VenomApr 8, 2013
These people should never be allowed to be parents. they obviously don't know how to. The movie doesn't make any sense. Everyone in this movie were dicks. its just bad.
lukechristianscMar 7, 2014
not even funny and fun its sad but its for **** who love children it is never gonna a fun film to children or adults . so take my advice never watch **** films .
SparklinDiamondApr 27, 2014
I may be the only person who disliked this movie so much, but seriously, I didn't get it. It was boring and pretty ridiculous. It didn't make sense, the acting wasn't that great and I wouldn't put myself through the torture again.