4.6

1. Nov 27, 2014
    A 3/10. This movie is pretty bad! Its stupid from start to finish. How is this even a christian movie? Answer: Its NOT! Its horrifically inaccurate! It's missing a lot of things from the lovely end of times events in the book of revelation. If this movie was trying to send a spiritual message or perhaps telling us this is how the end of times will happen....its FAILS COMPLETELY!! Its alsoA 3/10. This movie is pretty bad! Its stupid from start to finish. How is this even a christian movie? Answer: Its NOT! Its horrifically inaccurate! It's missing a lot of things from the lovely end of times events in the book of revelation. If this movie was trying to send a spiritual message or perhaps telling us this is how the end of times will happen....its FAILS COMPLETELY!! Its also lame on entertainment, there was hardly any of that. Special effects are kind of weak......there are a lot of other things I would like to point out but that would make this too long. So I'm not being too specific but I do have my full review written on official paper.

Stone Alexander however gave a great performance.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 9 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Cody Clark
    This wretched jumbo helping of Christian Fundamentalist agitprop takes itself entirely too seriously to be anything but ploddingly dull.
    Bad photography, bad acting and bad dialogue.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    By turns laughably simplistic and confoundingly muddled as it charts the "final battle" between good and evil.