Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: June 6, 2006
6.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 113 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
Honest-reviewsJun 8, 2014
Stick with the original. This remake is scene for scene but not as scary or well acted. Hollywood: DONT REMAKE A MOVIE UNLESS YOUR GOING TO IMPROVE IT! 3/10
E.B.Jun 6, 2006
Absolute trash of a movie. Go see something uplifting instead!
LaPecheJun 7, 2006
The movie was nothing compared to the original. The fact that mics showed up in the movie completely lost the scare and made me realize that it was only a movie which disabled me from getting wrapped up in it.
JohnT.Jun 8, 2006
Cynicall remake bringing nothing new whatsoever to the film.
MikeJun 22, 2006
Far and wide the single worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I would give it a negative score if I could for using 9/11 footage to make a false point of the Book of Revelations predicting the future when, in fact, it tells of the Far and wide the single worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I would give it a negative score if I could for using 9/11 footage to make a false point of the Book of Revelations predicting the future when, in fact, it tells of the past. Worthless pile of crap plotted to entertain masses of teenagers. Awful special effects--everything about the original far surpasses this rotten, festering 2-hour piece of garbage. Expand
AlanW.Jun 7, 2006
Awful ... I never seen the original but friends say its alot better. I thought the acting was terrible and the whole film was very very slow. Lots of silence and stupid predictable scare moments....
RickP.Aug 18, 2006
flat out horrible...and i mean that in every way possible...this movie is so bad a three year old could find himself laughing. It is nothing put pure trash and cinimatic garbage. The acting is so bad, the lot is so silly and the irector is flat out horrible...and i mean that in every way possible...this movie is so bad a three year old could find himself laughing. It is nothing put pure trash and cinimatic garbage. The acting is so bad, the lot is so silly and the irector is so clueless of how to achive scares, that this movie falls flat out terrible. Expand
TonydannieJun 11, 2006
It was as if someone decided to take a Camera and film paint drying. Then they decided to call it "The Omen"