8.0

1. Jan 20, 2014
    Do not trust any of positive reviews below, which have clearly been posted on the same date by people that have not done anything else and clearly have the same kind of enthusiasm. These are the same bots created to raise the score on Flixster and the IMDb, which are currently at very positive scores, more positive than they should be. It's not my opinion that matters here, my opinionDo not trust any of positive reviews below, which have clearly been posted on the same date by people that have not done anything else and clearly have the same kind of enthusiasm. These are the same bots created to raise the score on Flixster and the IMDb, which are currently at very positive scores, more positive than they should be. It's not my opinion that matters here, my opinion being that it's an aimless piece of drivel, but it damages the reputation of everything resembling the IMDb.

This has been going on since June 2013. It has been speculated to be either trolling or false advertising to try and convince people that one of the biggest box office flops of all time is reasonable entertainment. Currently its IMDb score is equivalent to numerous additions to the Top 250. Ridiculous as the whole concept sounds, it is serious and needs to have some kind of action taken before it reaches 25,000 votes.
  2. Jun 18, 2013
    Ya I saw it. It was so stupid I threw up. Worthless. Director should be dead. I can't believe that someone would like this. It really kinda scared me in a way. I thought they were honna pull out a knife and kill themselves cause theyre so flipping weird
  3. Sep 5, 2012
    Hooray! It got a new milestone. Now that The Oogieloves is now a box office bomb and becomes the best dubious honor any horrible kids movie can make. The Worst Box Office Opening of All Time. As it turns out, they already beat the 2008 big bomb, Delgo, in at least 2,000 movie theaters worldwide with only $445,000 at the sluggish summer box office, the worst since 1993 and last year. TheyHooray! It got a new milestone. Now that The Oogieloves is now a box office bomb and becomes the best dubious honor any horrible kids movie can make. The Worst Box Office Opening of All Time. As it turns out, they already beat the 2008 big bomb, Delgo, in at least 2,000 movie theaters worldwide with only $445,000 at the sluggish summer box office, the worst since 1993 and last year. They should've made it to DVD for kids and not on Blu-Ray. It's from the same studio that brought us bad movies like the Uwe Boil flim-flam movie BloodRayne. It's more like those boring kids shows on PBS that children are too tired of watching Barney and Friends and the infamous Twinkie-Winkie from Teletubbies. Turns out kids should interact a back-to-school prank on the movie. One thing's for sure, boy these Oogieloves should get the award for Worst Picture at next year's Razzies. Maybe they'll have a party and drink some beer (just like in Blades of Glory). Expand
  4. Sep 4, 2012
    There are very few movies I have given a 0 to. The only other being Project X. But this one deserves it. It's by far my least pleasant viewing experience since... Project X. But, this one just made me rub my head and go, '' what am I doing with my life?" I wanted to see this movie JUST to see how awful it was. And it was pretty sh!tty. This movie made me lose countless brain cells by theThere are very few movies I have given a 0 to. The only other being Project X. But this one deserves it. It's by far my least pleasant viewing experience since... Project X. But, this one just made me rub my head and go, '' what am I doing with my life?" I wanted to see this movie JUST to see how awful it was. And it was pretty sh!tty. This movie made me lose countless brain cells by the minute, and seriously made me have the urge to go on a rampage. When people say stuff like The Room, or Plan 9 are the worst films ever made, I will point to 'The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure" and go, what's the worst movie of all time again? Expand
  5. Sep 3, 2012
    If you want a better bonding experience with your kids, go watch something else instead or play in your backyard. This one served more of a farce to children's cinema rather than as something worth of a family-friendly adventure.
  6. Aug 30, 2012
    Awful movie, is really terrible and stupid, don't have any good. The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure is a fail, stupid, silly and awful movie, no more.

1. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    Sep 1, 2012
    If the target audience for this film were any younger, they'd be embryos.
    The song and dance interaction of kids hollering advice during Blue's Clues happens here on the big screen, which is meant to transform the movie into a social event of sorts.
  3. Reviewed by: Amy Biancolli
    Aug 30, 2012
    The whole thing runs about an hour too long: It should have been a TV show. The adventure's too big for the kids who would love it the most.