6.2

1. Oct 11, 2010
    Sorry, mechanical translation.

The beauty of this film, supported by a cast worthy of the name, and a director (Justin Chadwick) that I brought to mind the tricks that Ignatius gives the devil when it engages nell'assalto the fortress of the soul cast , dismissed, on the one hand, struggles, and work on brains, just to penetrate another. I said, this movie gives you the opportunity to
    practice and entering, within the limits of its ability, in a more or less systemic analysis of the characters involved.

This analysis, however, does not want to be in vain, to set goals, first of all to improve, not to fall into the same mistakes of our predecessors. Critical reflection on what we see, hear, read, and then that leads us to action, must be constant. The importance of this exercise improves the degree of civilization of our planet, which currently consider to be, in my personal scale of values that I call "State Collapse Terrestrial Civil - Civil Earthly State of Collapse", amounting to 40 100.
    That of Henry VIII (Eric Bana) has been a troubled life, chaotic, hectic, clerical man (Pope Leo X gave him the title of defender of the faith) because of its opposition to the theories of Luther. And anticlerical, when the passion to take over (the founder of the Anglican Church) which was established for political, religious, and especially as I said personally. Anne Boleyn (Natalie Portman) could not be his wife. Married to Catherine of Aragon, Mary was born and no male heir. And 'the political necessity of a male heir that triggers uproar in which to attend? No. The King, "He wants to have" Anna Bolena. At all costs. Failing to obtain the annulment of Rome (Pope Clement VII, fearing political repercussions by Charles V of Spain. Catherine of Aragon, wife of Henry VIII belongs to his family) strives at home. E 'parliament that relies on his desires. It 'the same Parliament to approve a series of laws that allowed the Archbishop of Canterbury to gain control of the Church of England. Since the archbishop himself is under the authority of the King, it becomes the highest authority. The games are made, marries Anne Boleyn. But this marriage will cost much blood, how many unjust decisions, foolish, will be taken. Among them, the death sentence imposed on Thomas, an opponent of the reform and coiner of the term UTOPIA. At London's King, anything is possible. The ad personam "laws have always existed.

A criticism on himself, he probably would have done well to Henry VIII, that is, stopping a moment to analyze what has been done. The damage would have been less sure. There are many other things to say, but the beauty of cinema is just that, allows you to search, investigate, go further.
    For example:
    â

1. Shot in high definition and filmed at many historic locations, the film somehow still lacks the splendor of an epic, and its urgency to get on with the next plot point leaves much unexplained while context goes out the window.
  2. A brisk feminist melodrama that is, historically speaking, a load of wank. It has the feel of a game of “telephone,” in which information is progressively mangled.
  3. Reviewed by: Derek Elley
    A sexy, good-looking political bodice-ripper with an almost flawless cast at the top of its game.