8.3

1. Dec 14, 2010
    This is the best movie ever. It keeps you on the edge of your seat.
    If you have not seen this u need to!
    this is a scariest move as well
  2. Jul 20, 2014
    Fantastic, the film manages to keep the plot tight and neat and creates great suspense something that the six sense couldn't do so no undeveloped subplots or underwritten characters in the others.Whether The twist ending is predictable or not .who cares ? Because the characters are well written and Nicole Kidman's performance as the quirky mother is great that one of the mostFantastic, the film manages to keep the plot tight and neat and creates great suspense something that the six sense couldn't do so no undeveloped subplots or underwritten characters in the others.Whether The twist ending is predictable or not .who cares ? Because the characters are well written and Nicole Kidman's performance as the quirky mother is great that one of the most underrated performance see her facial expressions in the mirror while she is removing the sheets in that empty room.

If the others came out before the sixth sense , I bet everyone would diss the sixth sense.
  3. Mar 9, 2011
    "The Others" manages to do what most horror thrillers fail at doing - horrifying you without any gore and violence, but just through the genuine fear of the characters. With an impressively deceptive screenplay, one believes everything that Grace (Nicole Kidman) goes through and believes, but as her perception changes, so does the viewers until one is not quite sure what one ought to"The Others" manages to do what most horror thrillers fail at doing - horrifying you without any gore and violence, but just through the genuine fear of the characters. With an impressively deceptive screenplay, one believes everything that Grace (Nicole Kidman) goes through and believes, but as her perception changes, so does the viewers until one is not quite sure what one ought to believe. Excellently directed by Alejandro Amenabar, who also did the soundtrack and wrote the screenplay, with some amazing cinematography and film editing, "The Others" manages to create such a genuinely spooky mood that one just cannot tear oneself away from watching the film through the end. The cast is impressive, to say the least. Nicole Kidman gives one of her best performances to date, as the grief-stricken, somewhat psychotic mother trying to protect her children at all costs. The children actors are excellent, also, as well as the servants in the film - especially, Fionnula Flanagan, who delivers a chilling performance as Mrs Mills.
    Overall, the film is definitely worth seeing and is one of the scariest and gripping films that will make you wonder about it for days and days...
  4. Nov 21, 2011
    One of the best thriller's I've ever seen. It's also one of the most original movies I've ever seen. Not only does it make your skin crawl, the story is actually very interesting. If the directing and cinematography doesn't impress you, I'm sure Nicole Kidman's bone chilling performance will.
  5. May 28, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i love it ,it's very interesting, one of the best horror movies ever i was dieing from fear my English is bad don't blame me about the grammar ........etc Expand
  6. Nov 12, 2012
    The Others is work of genius that scares us half to death while being about as violent as 'A Bug's Life.'
  7. Jan 7, 2014
    Suspense do ├Źnicio ao Film

In drawing out his effects, Amenabar is a little too confident that style can substitute for substance. As our suspense was supposed to be building, our impatience was outstripping it.
    Only some bumpy, arid passages in the script keep The Others out of the master class occupied by the likes of "The Sixth Sense" and, my favorite, 1961's "The Innocents."
    A spare, discomfiting score and uniformly excellent performances, and you have a quiet little masterpiece of dark and chilling beauty.