Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: March 4, 2005
5.1
Mixed or average reviews based on 98 Ratings
WATCH NOW
oxanaSep 12, 2014
This movie is not to be taken too seriously. Not perfect, but a very good one still. It is hilarious to see Vin Diesel messing with two genres that really shouldn't collide: he is a soldier, and this is a comedy. We know how that goes.This movie is not to be taken too seriously. Not perfect, but a very good one still. It is hilarious to see Vin Diesel messing with two genres that really shouldn't collide: he is a soldier, and this is a comedy. We know how that goes.

This is sweet and funn, to watch: how the children tempt their fate with a well trained SEAL officer. This setting actually works, believe it or not, and some of the scenes are outrageously fun!

But is there really a hope to restore any bit of order into the house, and still keep everyone safe? Watch and find out.
TheQuietGamerMar 5, 2011
Although the plot in this movie is cheesy, I thought this movie was hilarious and surprisingly charming, one you and your family will enjoy, just don't expect a deep plot backing it up.
MikeH.Aug 24, 2009
Apparently everyone on this site is an idiot!!! One of the greatest family movies I've ever seen!
3 of 3 users found this helpful
MaddieS.Sep 27, 2005
I thought this was a cool movie. It was very funny. Can't think of anything else. But it was good.
[Anonymous]Aug 25, 2005
Thanks for a great time, watching someone "learn" how to have a great time with kids.
3 of 3 users found this helpful
DonaldB.Jul 18, 2005
Good family movie. Lots of holes in the plot, but good for kids to see and not too bad for adults.
katies.Jul 14, 2005
It was a good movie...just not the best!
JeffH.Jul 12, 2005
While not a classic it does have its moments and is great for lite entertainment.
GeraldWJun 29, 2005
That was a really funny movie dudes or dudetts.
JoshJun 29, 2005
That was a very funny movie.The funniest part to me was when the duck pecked the guy in the nuts.
shaoiba.Jun 18, 2005
Da movie is jokz i really like this comedy movie.
HellboyMay 3, 2005
This Movie Waz Great Loved It Every Part It Waz So Funny When The Duck Went Up To That Guy And Bit His Balls Now That Waz Funny Overall Good Movie Though Fun For Family And Mostly Kids But Great Movie A Must See.
MichaelaAApr 28, 2005
Really funny! Vin Diesal is actually quite a hottie in this movie toO!! But it has a good message and its real funny!
JennD.Apr 1, 2005
It was Hilarious!! I loved it and cant wait till it come out on dvd.
PeterApr 1, 2005
The ending is a bit weak, but otherwise a very good movie. I liked it, but my kid absolutely loved it and had great fun. Worth going to.
ShelliJMar 28, 2005
I hate movies that end in a love story. I would of gave it a 10 butt!! They all turn into a love story. This is a kids movie give us funny stuff not puke kissing? We already know Vin is hott and every mom wants to be with him!
R.AnthonyS.Mar 28, 2005
One of the funniest *family* films I've seen in quite awhile. Don't let the overly negative comments of other users fool you. If you like Vin Diesel, and if you are looking for family entertainment, then this is a good solid film to see.
georgel.Mar 18, 2005
It is a great and fun family film mostley made for children but a great movie overall
SusanM.Mar 15, 2005
Cute movie, great flick to take the family to. My 10 year old neice laughed her head off, she really loved Gary the Duck, and I loved seeing Vin in a tight shirt!
AmandaP.Mar 13, 2005
I thought this movie was gonna be boring but it was actually very funny and entertaining, loved it!
JFrenzyMar 6, 2005
Wow. I am in complete awe of this shocking masterpiece. i had such low expectations going in, but left feeling more rewarded then I have in years. Vin Diesel's performance resembles the late Marlon Brando in its brilliance, and can Wow. I am in complete awe of this shocking masterpiece. i had such low expectations going in, but left feeling more rewarded then I have in years. Vin Diesel's performance resembles the late Marlon Brando in its brilliance, and can easily be called the defining performance from an actor of our generation. first there was citizen kane, then there was the godfather, and now the pacifier. Expand
MorganMar 4, 2005
The best movie of the year! It is even more funny than my favorite film from last year, Sideways. I expect this one to be remembered come awards season.