The Perfect Man

1. katieb
    Aug 2, 2005
    Hilary rocked in this movie... she is a good actress and this was a good movie.
  2. JohnB.
    Jun 14, 2005
    Best performance from Duff Yet. I am expecting more out of her in the future
  3. KerinB.
    Jun 17, 2005
    Ok.. Its not perfect... but it is fun and light and I really enjoyed it. So did every kid in the theater. I have seen some bad movies (Hello.. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy got a 63... it was horrible) Given the score from critics on The Perfect Man and other movies that are suitable for kids and teens, we need some critics that get what this generation wants. Its not a classic but it was fun.
  4. PatL.
    Jun 19, 2005
    Hello critics. Stop trying to judge this as a film adults would go to see. Rather, take it for what it is....a film where teenage girls can escape into fantasy. On that note, it rates a 7.

Where Locklear's careful, clipped delivery confirms that she's better suited for TV stardom than the movies, every time Duff opens her mouth, she confirms that her natural home is in magazines. Or voicing animated squirrels. Either one would work.
  2. What sin did Heather Locklear commit to deserve her role in The Perfect Man?
    Rosman and Wendkos run dry of ideas in the film's inert, overextended finale, when the "Believe in yourself" speeches grow so thick that even the Duff-devoted may start rolling their eyes.