The Perfect Storm

1. Aug 29, 2012
    The Perfect Diasaster. I have never seen a more boring, eventless, badly directed and acted film. Avoid at all costs. Nothing happens and it's not interesting in the slightest.
  2. Aug 13, 2010
    This is amongst one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I only gave it a 3 because the waves looked good in 2000. It's doesn't seem to go anywhere and the movie made no effort of making me want to care about the crew. The only up side to this movie is that it is not a bad as Miami Vice (Movie).
  3. Jun 23, 2014
    Hollywood did it again, what a crap movie. the most irritating thing about this movie was the bloody music.
    so in appropriate! I literally had to stop watching this crap. Now I know why I watch foreign film and arthouse cinema. Hollywood never did it for me. Occasionally a good one comes out but it certainly AINT this one.
  4. KenT.
    Dec 5, 2001
    A veritable storehouse of cliches, lowlighted by a completely imagined story of what went on in the ill fated boat. Only the special effects earn it 2 points.
  5. RyanM.
    Jul 11, 2001
    The worst, most pitifull, awful, boring apocalypse I've ever seen on film.
  6. ColeL.
    Nov 17, 2001
    A pitiful movie. All the money was put into the special effects and none to anything that was worth while. Dont see this movie.
  7. Jun 4, 2015
    This movie is my gold standard for what I consider to be a horrible film. Pacted full of cliches, overly dramatic music, I couldn't come to have any sympathy for the characters and there's about 40 minutes of over the top quick cut shaky cam action footage where you really have no idea what in the hell is going on. Terrible, terrible movie.

But jaw-dropping trailer aside, there isn't much movie here.
  2. Dive right in if you're looking for an old-fashioned entertainment that delivers corny romance, turbulent action, and enough wave-churning seascapes to make "Titanic" seem landlocked.
    Nearly a perfect film, from its bold and epic man-vs.-nature conflict to the breathless scripting, editing, acting, and direction.