6.6

1. Nov 28, 2010
    While I am no fan of chick flicks, I still loved this movie. I loved how they mocked the U.S. immigration problem, and Betty White is back (before watching the movie, I was actually watching reruns of the Golden Girls)!
  2. Nov 17, 2010
    Sorry but it's beyond me how some of you losers can rate this movie so low. I was gonna give it a 9 but now I'm gonna give it a 10 just to piss you haters off. This was a damn good film. Bullock and Reynolds play off each other great and it was an all around fun and enjoyable movie. Very much worth watching

1. Reviewed by: Kevin Lally
    The situations might be formulaic, but the teamwork of the two leads brings them to sparkling life.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    The Proposal won't catch any bouquets for originality, but in terms of a bended-knee pitch for the affections of women -- including Ryan Reynolds’ boyish charms, a hip granny and even a beyond-adorable puppy -- this romantic comedy pretty much pulls out all the stops.
    The Proposal follows a paint-by-numbers script, it fails one key acid test: it doesn't sell the romance.