Sony Pictures Classics | Release Date: August 25, 2006
8.7
Universal acclaim based on 108 Ratings
WATCH NOW
scareahmonsterJan 11, 2014
I wasn't sure about this movie when I decided to watch it on the Lifetime Network (it was the only somewhat interesting thing on) but was blown away. The description given on most sites doesn't do this movie any justice. It took turns youI wasn't sure about this movie when I decided to watch it on the Lifetime Network (it was the only somewhat interesting thing on) but was blown away. The description given on most sites doesn't do this movie any justice. It took turns you never saw coming & it was very intense, sad, scary, real & it leaves you staring at the screen, mouth open & heart racing. My preferred genres don't usually consist of Lifetime dramas (I'm more of a horror, dark comedy, cult classics kinda girl) unless I'm totally out of options but I would own this movie (I'm talking paying cash not free download) if it weren't so underrated & hard to find. Goose bumps. Expand
CarolineL.Sep 1, 2006
Twisted and funny, a little of everything rolled into one, drama, comedy, thriller. Nice to see something different from all the usual stuff. And nice to see something about women directed by a woman.
HenryK.Sep 1, 2006
The critics are really off on this one. It's a blast from start to finish. Thought provoking, dark, and very funny.
KyleJ.Aug 29, 2006
A cult classic like no other, full of macabre humor. I highly recommend it.
KensP.Aug 30, 2006
a compelling and disturbing psychological mind bender.
ScottMSep 7, 2006
I'm surprised. I usually agree with critics. This film is flawed, as a result of the micro-budget, but is rich and compelling, far more so than I expected. I was very impressed.
NathanL.Feb 14, 2007
Strong performances, the story was okay. But overall, better than I expected.