The Replacements

8.8

1. Jul 16, 2014
    If you have an intelligent sense of humour you will rate THE REPLACEMENTS much better than Napoleon Dynamite! However if you are afraid of laughing Napoleon Dynamite is the perfect movie for your sense of "humour"! THE REPLACEMENTS is written and casted better than most comedies composed in the last 50 years! I am an extreme fan of Woody Allen and Mel Brooks and I am absolutely sure theyIf you have an intelligent sense of humour you will rate THE REPLACEMENTS much better than Napoleon Dynamite! However if you are afraid of laughing Napoleon Dynamite is the perfect movie for your sense of "humour"! THE REPLACEMENTS is written and casted better than most comedies composed in the last 50 years! I am an extreme fan of Woody Allen and Mel Brooks and I am absolutely sure they would both rate THE REPLACEMENTS incredibly well! The plot is touching and very funny and I hope Vince McKewin will write another movie with the same humour and talent WITH WHICH he composed THE REPLACEMENTS! Obviously most reviewers and movie raters do not realize how personally comedy is rated! Most people are affected by trauma and horror and every other genre of film in an equalized manner. Comedy is completely personal, ergo rating a comedy as horrible simply because you thought it was ridiculous and silly just shows you sense of humour is about 98 on the comedy IQ level! The cast of THE REPLACEMENTS is also very well known and talented! Watch it and laugh and enjoy or if not go love Napoleon! Expand
  2. Feb 5, 2015
    The Replacements is one of the best sports comedy movie I have ever watched. Its nice to see a good film getting the afternoon cable television treatment. I can watch this anytime it is on and no matter how deep it is into the movie. Good looking quarterback is a bit of a weird role for Keanu Reeves but he works in the role of the sensible player. The rest of the cast is hilarious. JonThe Replacements is one of the best sports comedy movie I have ever watched. Its nice to see a good film getting the afternoon cable television treatment. I can watch this anytime it is on and no matter how deep it is into the movie. Good looking quarterback is a bit of a weird role for Keanu Reeves but he works in the role of the sensible player. The rest of the cast is hilarious. Jon Favreau was really funny and he stood out. If you ever come over this movie on your satellite dish take the two hours to watch it. Expand
  3. CraigL.
    Jun 23, 2001
    This movie was an amazing display of what regular people can do in life. I know Howard Deutch was not going for a blockbuster, he was wanting to draw emotions from people who are looknig for a second chance and proved to others that anyone even if a person did screw up they always come back better than they were.
  4. KirkK.
    Aug 26, 2002
    Damn Good!
  5. AmandaR
    Dec 4, 2004
    A very funny movie that leaves you crying from laughing so hard. It has my applauds and my recommendation to anyone I know. One of the best Football movies I've seen by far.
  6. StephH.
    Jun 16, 2001
    This movie was kickarse! All the football movies should be this good!!
  7. EduardoC,Sr.
    Apr 21, 2002
    Hey, obviously, the critics have lost touch with the ordinary movie-goer. It's a movie about football for cripes sakes....not about feeling your emotions or sanctifying something *special* in our lives. I found it entertaining, funny, well-paced, and I even bought the video and the DVD. Great flick!
  8. May 25, 2016
    Funny film. They don't make comedies like this anymore. Always a good watch no matter what your feeling.

Watch it online for free: http://www.watchfree.to/watch-86c-The-Replacements-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

An agreeably and unapologetically lightweight late-summer blockbuster.
  2. Reviewed by: Sean Means
    A sports movie as distinguishable as one M&M in a bag, working off a formula as easy-to-read as an onsides kick.
    The story of the triumphant underdog is irresistible, even when every single plot point comes marching down Main Street.