4.4

1. Nov 15, 2011
    I think it was a pretty good movie. John Cena is a much better actor that some of the other wrestlers that have tried! Compared to others I have seen lately, it has a little of everything in it, action, humor, and a story line.
  2. Jul 28, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A decent movie with good acting. Defently aims at alot of groups. Humor, action etc. My only problem with the movie was the lady firing the shotgun from a long distance, twice in the movie, and killing someone. We all know, or atleast most of us, that shotguns are meant up close and only work that way. Unless it was pure luck shots, which it must have been, that was the only really bad thing in the movie. It had a nice ending, with moral in it. Some movies end without moral and sad, twisted endings. This isn't one of them, so well done on that one. Cena was surprisingly good as an actor, I wouldn't mind seeing him act in more films in the future. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Kalvin Henely
    Oct 23, 2011
    Importing WWE's brand of hokey fighting--the most memorable scene, during which Cena jumps from a ledge onto a helicoper, recalls in-the-ring rope-jumping than anything else--into a place where there is an alarming amount of real bloodshed seems unnecessary and somewhat imperious.
  2. Reviewed by: Ronnie Scheib
    Oct 22, 2011
    A flabby, unfunny action-comedy produced, directed and written by former WWE exec VP Mike Pavone, The Reunion boasts one of the most poorly assembled scripts to emerge from the wrestling franchise.
  3. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    Oct 22, 2011
    A lame action-comedy that seems ready made for undiscerning late-night cable viewing.