7.2

1. Oct 20, 2014
    Caught this on Syfy last night and thought it was pretty good. It's an interesting take on horror/comedy that doesn't involve zombies, vampires, or werewolves. David Anders and Chris Wylde both did a great job as buddies dealing with a "unique" situation. The dialogue is the best part. If you are paying attention there are some really funny jokes hidden in well delivered lines.
  2. Jan 30, 2014
    This movie is certainly darker than I would normally expect from a dark comedy, but it is a lot of fun. If you're looking to have a lighthearted laugh, this movie is not for you. The morale I got from this movie is that, you may feel on top of the world when you're having fun, but you will have to come down eventually and when you come down, you will come down hard.
  3. Jun 6, 2013
    Man, this movie was just awesome. I totally expected this movie to be a mediocre b-rated horror comedy but I was dead wrong. I was literally laughing out loud on several occassions.The interesting thing is the movie is more than just a comedy too... there were times during the movie where I was genuinely disturbed and also sad. The 2 main actors are rock solid and the supporting cast isMan, this movie was just awesome. I totally expected this movie to be a mediocre b-rated horror comedy but I was dead wrong. I was literally laughing out loud on several occassions.The interesting thing is the movie is more than just a comedy too... there were times during the movie where I was genuinely disturbed and also sad. The 2 main actors are rock solid and the supporting cast is great except for 2 extra soldier dudes in the 1st 5 minutes of the film. I reccomend this movie to anyone... doesn't matter if you are a fan of the genre or not. This one is a guaranteed future cult classic. Oh and the critics must have seen a different film, or they are mentally challenged, because there is no way this should be getting mixed reviews. Expand
  4. Dec 24, 2012
    Caught this movie recently on Cinemax. It's a darkly clever take on the genre: a vampire buddy pic?! It goes several directions and alternates between funny, touching and disturbing. Not a masterpiece, but fun to watch, very original and not too gory.

1. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    Aug 27, 2012
    An often hilarious living-dead comedy that just had to happen, given the current hunger for zombies, vampires and other things that refuse to keel over.
  2. Reviewed by: Sara Stewart
    Aug 23, 2012
    About 30 minutes too long and somewhat clumsily executed, this zombie's-eye-view story still manages to evoke the comic and splattery spirit of the best '80s cult horror flicks (and features a car-horn shout-out to "The Lost Boys," to boot).
  3. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    Aug 23, 2012
    Ultimately suffers from an uneven execution and repetitive overload.