6.7

1. Dec 5, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. by Jared from jaredstuff.com:
    Which movie should you watch this week? You should watch this one: Rocker, a feel-good comedy from 2008 starring Dwight K. Schrute from The Office, a.k.a. Rainn Wilson from real life. Rainnâ
  2. Jan 5, 2011
    I was flicking through the channels bored, and then I caught this movie on in one of of the movie channels. And I was really entertained. It's a great movie.
  3. Nov 21, 2014
    It was nice to see Rainn Wilson in a lead role in a movie after gaining recognition for his role in the office. I've always had the dreams of being a rock star so this movie was very relatable to me. Wilson was sort of the shining star on this cast. The group were truly more of a pop band in the film but it was good for some laughs.

1. Reviewed by: Sam Adams
    For the most part, The Rocker is content to simply keep the beat, marking time as the summer movie season moves on.
  2. Wilson works overtime to hold Peter Cattaneo's flimsy comedy together.
    This familiar scenario works because of well-written and acted characters. The disciplined direction is by Peter Cattaneo, who tackled somewhat similar material in "The Full Monty" a decade ago.