Wiseau-Films | Release Date: July 18, 2003
5.1
Mixed or average reviews based on 175 Ratings
Watch Now
DravenatorLivesJul 21, 2011
The Room is a masterpiece of bad movies, one which actually made Tommy Wiseau change the genre from straight-up drama to a pitch-black comedy. But I think we all know the reason we watched the film in the first place: to say that you'veThe Room is a masterpiece of bad movies, one which actually made Tommy Wiseau change the genre from straight-up drama to a pitch-black comedy. But I think we all know the reason we watched the film in the first place: to say that you've watched The Room! In the same vein of Birdemic and Plan 9, this movie has no dramatic value whatsoever. I can safely say, there were laughs all the way through when I watched this cinematic **** But at its heart, this movie was Tommy's best shot, and I respect him for that. Keep on making movies, Mr. Wiseau. Expand
FladeIsCoolMay 6, 2013
The best movie I've ever watched in my entire life. The story... was beautiful. It was so in depth and original but the thing that really sold it for me was the acting. Simply amazing. If you are a fan of any type of movie ever, this isThe best movie I've ever watched in my entire life. The story... was beautiful. It was so in depth and original but the thing that really sold it for me was the acting. Simply amazing. If you are a fan of any type of movie ever, this is definitely for you. Expand
Scout_Man799May 15, 2013
The Room is the king of "So Bad It's Good" cinema. Cringeworthy dialogue, acting, dubbing, story, and more are to be found (and laughed at) in the best worst movie ever.
omar_2oooSep 22, 2015
This film is absolutely brilliant. The cinematography and green screen effects are superb. I love the bit where Spagget spooks Johnny, and then cheeky Denny walks in while shoving a toaster where the sun don't shine. But then Lisa walks inThis film is absolutely brilliant. The cinematography and green screen effects are superb. I love the bit where Spagget spooks Johnny, and then cheeky Denny walks in while shoving a toaster where the sun don't shine. But then Lisa walks in because to bark at everyone, which satisfies Mark. But Saujanic is having none of it and uses the speakeasy to kill Lisa, while simultaneously saying, "BUT! BUT! BUT! SPEAKEASY!!!" Then shortly afterwards, Naruto comes in and scopes Pingu, who is smoking a massive joint. But Robbie Rotten isn't having any of this either, and grabs Stephanie and Sportacus and hurls them at Denny. Deny iss deed. Jhnny rns ova tu hm nd shds a single tear. Expand
AngoTangoSep 22, 2015
This movie really defines anime and shows how far animation has come in recent times. Tommy Wiseau is a top-notch voice actor and makes you really believe that anime could overtake live-action. If i had to compare this to other anime, it isThis movie really defines anime and shows how far animation has come in recent times. Tommy Wiseau is a top-notch voice actor and makes you really believe that anime could overtake live-action. If i had to compare this to other anime, it is very similar to Bananas in Pajamas and Lazy Town, but the animation is not as good as sportacus. 10/10 Expand
EnixSquaredApr 10, 2013
I am so glad I have this movie as my best movie, and I love Tommy so much. If you don't like then you are just a little chicken, cheep cheep cheep cheee---eeeeee-eep.
MoidReviewsJan 13, 2012
A TROOO MASSTER PIECE.

A TROOO MASSTER PIECE.

Okay, enough. The movie...is terrible. Nobody is arguing with that. What redeems it is the fact that it's so blindingly bad that is wraps around and becomes a masterpiece! It's hilarious! It's hysterical! It makes you laugh because Wiseau's accent is just so thick! The actin is awful! Everything is wrong! AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
availableDec 14, 2012
YES!!! CLASSIC MOVIE!!! Gets better every time you see it, because you start to notice more mistakes. Nothing about Tommy Wiseau is normal, and keep in mind that he has done other stuff too, so go watch The House That Drips Blood on Alex andYES!!! CLASSIC MOVIE!!! Gets better every time you see it, because you start to notice more mistakes. Nothing about Tommy Wiseau is normal, and keep in mind that he has done other stuff too, so go watch The House That Drips Blood on Alex and all of his youtube channels. What a legend. Go watch The Room by tomorrow if you enjoy hearing phrases like, "I cain't confrunt hur. I want to giv her secund chance after all shes my futur waif. You know what dey say, lov is blind." Expand
CanaMavrickTwoSep 29, 2012
Call me crazy, but this movie is sooooo bad that it's a masterpiece. The horrible acting, dialogue and story makes it so fun to watch and laugh at. Especially with friends. This is ironic because usually when there's a bad film, you want toCall me crazy, but this movie is sooooo bad that it's a masterpiece. The horrible acting, dialogue and story makes it so fun to watch and laugh at. Especially with friends. This is ironic because usually when there's a bad film, you want to avoid it, but with this one, everyone should check it out. Expand
LuciusMcGibbonDec 16, 2013
No movie could possibly be this bad by accident.

No movie could possibly be this bad by accident.

I submit that Tommy Wiseau—or at least the people who could have stopped him but didn't—set out to produce the single crappiest piece of cinema ever made, possibly as a send-up of the contemporary standards. Assuming that unparalleled mediocrity was his aim, I give this film a perfect 10. My mind actually refuses to believe otherwise, because it would take a psychotic mind—nay, a gathering of several—to look at this and go "this is good."

The entire cast is absurdly bad at acting... the script could have been written by a grade-schooler... the dark soundtrack plays at the most pointless times, and disappears when it's needed... the "moments of insight" in the dialogue are impossibly cliched and shallow... the story takes 100 minutes to do what it could in 10... unintentionally side-splitting sex scenes are interwoven with boyish football tossing scenes while the remaining 30% of running time (a.k.a. the most insipid plot ever, anywhere, ever) spins its wheels at or under 1 mph... the English-speaking cast is dubbed over in, well, English...

You reach bad movie nirvana when protagonist Johnny actually says another character's lines while the latter's voice is still dubbed in

It's as if Wiseau wanted people to experience what happens when the absolute worst of everything comes together. Worst actors, worst director, worst screenwriter, worst lighting, worst editing, worst cameramen, and poof! Genius.

Nobody anywhere could ever make a worst movie no matter how hard they tried. In my humble opinion, that's why The Room is a monumental success. I mean, anybody could throw a handful of crap at a wall, but it takes a special kind of person to evenly paint the entire room with it.
CogentlemanApr 10, 2013
This is an excellent movie, top-notch cinematography and acting, nuanced characters, well-structured dialog and character arcs- so, anyways, how is your sex life?
bfoore90Jul 21, 2017
You betrayed me! You're not good. You, you're just a chicken. Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

YOURE NOT MY **** MOTHER

I did not hit her, it's not true! It's **** I did not hit her!

enough said
LaraRNov 17, 2014
This film was an outstanding work of art. But as much as I'd hate to, I will not write every detail about what I loved about this film and just go straight to the point. It is the best worst film ever made.
ovovfreebandzSep 22, 2015
This is a brilliant anime. I loved every hand drawn illustration on the screen. Hayao Miyazaki has cited The Room as one of his biggest inspirations and one of the best films of all time. I loved the part where Picachu kills Naruto. InThis is a brilliant anime. I loved every hand drawn illustration on the screen. Hayao Miyazaki has cited The Room as one of his biggest inspirations and one of the best films of all time. I loved the part where Picachu kills Naruto. In summary this film gets a 10 out of 10. ブッシュは9月の第十をしました Expand
TrilobiteGOct 15, 2015
I don't know what so say. This is by far the best/worst movie I've ever seen. The acting and dialogue is atrocious....the characters: you don't give a **** about them! And the plot is so cliché but so messily convoluted that it pisses me offI don't know what so say. This is by far the best/worst movie I've ever seen. The acting and dialogue is atrocious....the characters: you don't give a **** about them! And the plot is so cliché but so messily convoluted that it pisses me off to no extent. From this comes comedy, unwanted comedy that had me in stitches which is why I cannot give this film no admiration for just how appalling it really is. Cult status: Achieved but at the cost of the human race. This exists for some reason and we've all just come to peace with it. Expand
FranzHcriticOct 10, 2014
This movie is so far below what is humanly possible for incoherence, incompetence, and cringeworthy, it goes by far without saying, this is the worst film I ever saw. Worse than Battlefield Earth, worse than any raunchy Hangover ripoff flick,This movie is so far below what is humanly possible for incoherence, incompetence, and cringeworthy, it goes by far without saying, this is the worst film I ever saw. Worse than Battlefield Earth, worse than any raunchy Hangover ripoff flick, worse than anything. Yes, the ineptitude can sometimes make you laugh, but it doesn't change anything about how this movie is, in one word, bad. If 'The Disaster Artist' is true, then Tommy Wiseau is simply a freak of nature. And I feel sorry for all the cast members whose careers were ruined because of him. Expand
ReviewScopeApr 29, 2017
An emotional rollercoaster, a beautifully executed classic that has gone down in history as a cult classic. I have watched this movie billions of times, and will never think twice about re-watching it even more in the future. Masterpiece.
LatinCritic13Apr 8, 2017
After watching The Room, I got myself thinking "why in the hell did I watch this movie?" However, it turns out that after watching this film by Tommy Wiseau, it lead to a realization why the poor acting, directing, production, and the writingAfter watching The Room, I got myself thinking "why in the hell did I watch this movie?" However, it turns out that after watching this film by Tommy Wiseau, it lead to a realization why the poor acting, directing, production, and the writing became a cultural phenomenon that literally had me laughing in tears. To be honest, I would rate this film a 0, but I decided to give it a 10 because of it's laughable quality of satire. This movie without a doubt, is considered to be the greatest bad movie ever made. Expand
MrMovieBuffFeb 25, 2016
When it comes to filmmaking, there are specific rules...it's not just about picking up a camera, hiring some people off the street to be your actors, and then writing whatever story you want to tell...

...This is where Tommy Wiseau's cult

...This is where Tommy Wiseau's cult masterpiece 'The Room' comes in, a movie that essentially doesn't know how to be a movie. It is written, produced, directed by and starring Tommy Wiseau as a banker named Johnny.

Johnny lives a sort-of happy life in San Francisco, he is engaged to his "future wife" named Lisa (Juliette Danielle), I use the term "future wife" because that's what this movie is saying. The first problem with their chemistry is pretty much everything, they do not look like a couple...if you saw the two of them walking down the street, the last thing you would ever think is them being madly in love. Wiseau looks way too old for her.

The first half-an-hour of this movie is four different sex scenes...these scenes drive the movie nowhere, they just put the movie to a dead standstill. The sex scenes are not at all steamy in the slightest...they are actually quite hard to watch.

Later we discover that Lisa is having some extra on the side, she calls Johnny's best friend Mark (Greg Sestero), and it turns out that she seduces him and they have sex...on the swirly staircase...that is a very interesting location since the bedrooms are only a few steps up the stairs, and that the front door is beside the staircase, so it's a surprise that none of them get caught. That was close.

There are so many subplots added to the movie that also lead it nowhere, we hear about Lisa's mother Claudette (Carolyn Minnott) having breast cancer, we never hear about this later on in the movie...we even see Claudette in later scenes of the movie and her health doesn't seem to have deteriorated. There is one pointless scene where we see the young character named Denny (Philip Haldiman) getting into some trouble with a big thug named Chris R (Dan Janjigian)...this scene is over before it even begins. And, of course, who can forget the football scenes...

...this is really where the film (can I even say it's a "film"?) starts to get dragged down by pointless padding. There is this one scene where we see the main characters; Johnny, Mark, Denny and a psychologist named Peter (Kyle Vogt) dressed up in tuxedos, so you think it's finally the wedding day of Johnny and Lisa. Nope! Wrong, they end up going outside, and toss around the football about three times (yes, I counted), and then Peter trips and falls over, and they decide to go back inside the house. What was the point of this scene? If you took this scene out, it would not affect the movie, but then again, it wouldn't improve much either.

Later on in the movie, Johnny decides to record phone calls as he begins to grow suspicious that Lisa is hiding something. This is sort-of important later.

We cut to Johnny's birthday party and all of his friends are there...apart from Peter, if you've read Greg Sestero's book "The Disaster Artist", you'll know why. Mark and Lisa decide to feel each other up again... during the party!!! And surprise! They're caught, by a random character who we do not know, nor does the screenplay allow us to get into detail about him, he's just some guy that finds out about Mark and Lisa's affair behind Johnny's back.

Johnny does find out about this affair, and is very angry about it. The thing is; Wiseau tries to position his audience to make us care and feel sorry for him...I don't care...nor do I feel sorry for him. His acting is so over-the-top sometimes, and laughable, you are fully aware that you are watching the film.

But the worst performance by far is from actress Robyn Paris, who plays Lisa's best friend, Michelle. I know a lot of people say Wiseau's acting is bad, but her acting makes Tommy Wiseau look like Daniel Day-Lewis. Seriously, she is bad.

The dialogue here is atrocious, too. "I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bulls**t, I did not hit her, I did NOT" *throws bottle in anger and notices Mark* "Oh hi, Mark". Or try..."No, I cannot talk about that now, anyway, how's your sex life?" Who asks like that?! Better yet, there's that famous "You're tearing me apart, Lisa".

'The Room' is the worst film ever made, period. It drags, there is a lot of padding, there are stories and characters that are introduced, but then are removed abruptly...and the story is generic and uninspired. God knows what was going through Tommy Wiseau's head when he was making this. Although, it is enjoyable, I am rating this a rare 0/10 simply because it is a film that is bad in every level...but on an entertaining level, it does get a 10/10...for all the wrong reasons.

You're tearing me apart, Tommy Wiseau.
ThePotatoezNov 16, 2015
Tommy Wiseau's The Room is utterly glorious! It's comedically bad, to a sense where me and my friends constantly reference it's... Well, itself. It's unbelievably bad, it had me rolling in the floor constantly, I can't say I've laughed asTommy Wiseau's The Room is utterly glorious! It's comedically bad, to a sense where me and my friends constantly reference it's... Well, itself. It's unbelievably bad, it had me rolling in the floor constantly, I can't say I've laughed as hard ANYWHERE else, I wholeheartedly recommend watching this movie with any of your unsuspecting friends, I've watched it three times already, it doesn't ever loos it's magic. It truly is legendary! Expand
Shadiac1985Mar 21, 2016
This movie shouldn't exist. It creates a rip in the space-time continuum of filmmaking. Because of this, it cannot be rated either. There is no rating score anywhere in the world for "The Room", if someone was to actually give it a number outThis movie shouldn't exist. It creates a rip in the space-time continuum of filmmaking. Because of this, it cannot be rated either. There is no rating score anywhere in the world for "The Room", if someone was to actually give it a number out of ten, it would be "∞". Expand
MikaBeeWallNov 17, 2015
BEST MOVIE 20/10 SO GOOD BETTER THEN THE GODFATHER INCREDIBLE BEST MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH IT SO GOOOOOOD!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
royben14Apr 27, 2017
Just like the best pieces of Shakespeare The Room is filled with drama.
Just like the best film by Kubrick The Room is directed to perfection.
Just like the best script written by Sorkin The Room has perfectionist writing. Just like the best
Just like the best pieces of Shakespeare The Room is filled with drama.
Just like the best film by Kubrick The Room is directed to perfection.
Just like the best script written by Sorkin The Room has perfectionist writing.
Just like the best sonata by Beethoven The Room's score is masterfully done.

To conclude, this film made me, a blind deaf man, more than happy.
gameguardian21Mar 24, 2016
I did not like this movie, its **** I did not like it, I did not. Oh hi metacritic. Hey gameguardian21, havent you got that feeling that this movies so bad, its kind of enjoyable. No.
Mellow_Online4Mar 25, 2016
This is easily the worst 'thing' that I've ever sat through. Me and 7 of my friends were having a movie night yesterday and my friend Stephen brought this with him, claiming "I don't know what this is and apparently no one on the planet doesThis is easily the worst 'thing' that I've ever sat through. Me and 7 of my friends were having a movie night yesterday and my friend Stephen brought this with him, claiming "I don't know what this is and apparently no one on the planet does so we should watch it." There was me, Stephan, Mason and Shane who are all male and Anna, Katie, Zoe and Gina who are female (I'm saying this just so I can establish and go into more detail about one of our reactions later) and all of us had different reactions to what we were seeing. Me, Mason Anna and Katie were looking on in confusion throughout the whole thing, Stephen and Shane were laughing uncontrollably, Gina was offended and Zoe fell asleep.

There was just so much stuff wrong in this thing that I repeatedly asked the question "why was this made? What possessed Tommy Wiseau to make this? Did he intentionally make this bad? Did he make this to
settle debt? Did he actually think he could become a memorable film director?" I can only answer one of those questions, he became a memorable film director/producer/writer/actor but for the wrong reasons.

Where do I start? The acting is some of the worst caught on camera. I was in an amateur theatre production by Queen's hall arts called Minor's Strike and I would like to emphasize, it was an amateur production and all of our acting was praised in the performance and I was 13 at the time. These actors, who are around their 30s/40s are acting worse than we did and we were amateurs and hadn't taken acting
school at the time. Tommy Wiseau is easily the worst though. He is the worst actor and this film and what goes well with a bad actor you might ask? Badly written dialogue for this bad actor to spout out.

"We have a new client at the bank we make a lot of money, anyway how is your sex life" This is an actual piece of dialogue that was delivered by Tommy Wiseau, imagine that an 8 year old French boy is saying this line and you will get Tommy Wiseau's whole performance.

There are also these really uncomfortable sex scene moments which is what Gina was offended by. I know that we're in an age where the ESRB raters are awfully sceptical about letting certain age demographics
watch certain movies and usually controversy is applauded by audience and that's why Harvester and Hatred got as much attention as they did but this thing in The Room, these sex scenes which is applauded by possibly the horn word (not allowed to say it because of Metacritic's rules) teenage boy demographic, these sort of scenes are just plain awkward for people to sit through. Also, there is about 5 of these
uncomfortable sex scenes in this film, each lasting about 5 mins. Which means the total amount of time we spent watching some porno was just under 1/3 of the film.

There are also these really weird scenes that don't go anywhere. They happen and then that's it.

I wish there was a way that I could unsee this film and none of you get this film, even if you're curious, don' get it. I wish to never see Tommy Wiseau in anything again, if he even is in anything else and if he is, there's something wrong with this world.
reviewfrom19842Mar 18, 2017
The room is a movie so bad that it has to be seen by everyone. One of the best so bad it's good movie of all time a must watch .
ExtrimemanJul 7, 2017
YOU TEARING ME APART LISA!
This is **** I did not hit her, I did not. Oh, hi Mark!
Tommy Wiseau - truly,a genius of filmmaking.

Anyway how is your sex life.
SpicyMemeMar 6, 2017
this movie is an instant classic buy it because its p good also tommy's butt is p nice. I watched this and obtained so many one liners and its a great meme to quote all the time people will love you
FrostyFeb 9, 2012
This is obviously a good movie not because of top notch acting, interesting plot, and insane action. No, this movie is so great because at how laughable this movie really is. In order to enjoy this movie, you honestly need to like this typeThis is obviously a good movie not because of top notch acting, interesting plot, and insane action. No, this movie is so great because at how laughable this movie really is. In order to enjoy this movie, you honestly need to like this type of humor because if you watched this movie with a serious tone, of course it's gonna suck. It's so bad you'll love it. I sure as heck did Expand
sethvdkJan 14, 2012
God bless you Tommy Wiseau, you mad genius. The world just isn't ready for filmmaking of this calibre. This movie is so good, it's tearing me apart.
TeutonicTankMar 1, 2012
Tommy Wiseau is captivating writer who shows it in the movie by tackling the story of good man with a good life and good friends who has been betrayed from everything he though he would never lose. Love.

I felt melancholic state watching

I felt melancholic state watching through and through as Johnny tried to make life for everyone around him better even as it crumbled around him. His adopted little brother Denny tries drugs, his mother in law gets cancer, he has new baby on the way, and his long time love is lying and cheating on him. You can only feel sympathy for Johnny engages the dealer in combat. At the end I felt hearbroker at Johnny's self destruction and can only recommend this movie for the rest of my life
TheProCriticSep 21, 2011
This is the greatest movie of all time. It has great story structure, and keeps you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. I can't stress how excellent the cast members are espacially Tommy Wiseau. If you have not seen this movie,This is the greatest movie of all time. It has great story structure, and keeps you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. I can't stress how excellent the cast members are espacially Tommy Wiseau. If you have not seen this movie, than you must go out and buy it, buy all the available copies, and give it to your relatives as a christmas present. Expand
OfficialMar 8, 2014
Oh, goddamn, this movie was so awful. Tommy Wiseau, the director of this film, was also an actor. I'm going to say this right now. He is the worst actor I have seen my entire life.
ErazJul 5, 2012
In one word: Wow. This film is just... It gets everything wrong. The acting is wrong, the writing is wrong, the directing is wrong, but it makes this film so much of a laugh that it just catches me off guard every time with clips on Youtube,In one word: Wow. This film is just... It gets everything wrong. The acting is wrong, the writing is wrong, the directing is wrong, but it makes this film so much of a laugh that it just catches me off guard every time with clips on Youtube, like the infamous flower shop scene or the part on the roof with Mark. There isn't anything I can really say about this movie which hasn't already been said about it, but with friends this film is less of something to avoid, but something of near infinite hilarity, with moments so funny you will have to pause the movie just so you can watch it normally again, utterly laughable moments are almost constant too, not just the odd few clips you see around the web, the WHOLE movie is like this. If you have some friends and stuff around, you cannot pass this movie up if they all find those little clips of the film funny, despite how bad it is, I would watch it with a group of friends any time, I would rate it lower for being an absolute abomination of a film, but its just so laughable that I can grant it a four. Expand
BrianMcCriticJul 4, 2013
This movie is so awful it is hilarious, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the movie is awful. There is literally nothing good about this movie.
DrastreApr 29, 2014
In terms of quality its a 1/10. Everything about this movie is poorly done. But, in terms of enjoyment its a 9 or a 10. Its easily one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. So I give it a 5. There ya go.
MrCinnamonOct 17, 2011
This film is a misunderstood masterpiece. Yes its badly written, directed, acted, dubbed and every other aspect of film making. But its so entertaining because of this, especially with a group of friends. Its much, much, much funnier thanThis film is a misunderstood masterpiece. Yes its badly written, directed, acted, dubbed and every other aspect of film making. But its so entertaining because of this, especially with a group of friends. Its much, much, much funnier than most comedy films today. Expand
NetetkanMay 27, 2012
This movie...is interesting. Terrible writing. Terrible story. Terrible acting. Just all around a movie that is a pain to watch. However, it is so bad that The Room is good. Its campy-ness will drag you back for a second watching, but afterThis movie...is interesting. Terrible writing. Terrible story. Terrible acting. Just all around a movie that is a pain to watch. However, it is so bad that The Room is good. Its campy-ness will drag you back for a second watching, but after that it will sit for a while. Expand
BroodShackSep 23, 2011
One of the best movies ever made. By far the most stunning and incredible story ever concieved. The characters are all extremely well preformed and deeply integrated in the city of San Fransico. The line "You are tearing me apart, Lisa!" hasOne of the best movies ever made. By far the most stunning and incredible story ever concieved. The characters are all extremely well preformed and deeply integrated in the city of San Fransico. The line "You are tearing me apart, Lisa!" has to be, by far, the most emotion I've heard in any movie ever made. The anger, passion, love, hate, dedication, and love in that line was so overwhelming, I actually had to pause the movie due to my blood pressure increasing extremely fast. Over all, I'd die for this movie. Expand
LordNasebySep 27, 2011
The Room....I just don't know how to describe this...garbage. The worst part about this film is that the director/star/executive producer/producer/writer Tommy Wiseau thinks he's making a modern masterpiece and I'm sure he is surprised thatThe Room....I just don't know how to describe this...garbage. The worst part about this film is that the director/star/executive producer/producer/writer Tommy Wiseau thinks he's making a modern masterpiece and I'm sure he is surprised that this didn't get Oscar attention. See this movie only to laugh at how horribly bad it is. If you don't like laughing at bad movies, burn every copy of the film you find. Expand
miketheecowboyMar 12, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Shift857May 9, 2015
Ridiculously bad acting, terrible plot, and a man who can barely speak English despite being from the US all come together to create the best bad movie ever.

The only way Tommy Wisaeu knows how to transition a scene is to have a character walk out of a door. This is seen several times in the film as characters walk in a door, then 45 seconds into them being there, declare that they have to go, and leave. Most scenes end in characters walking out of doors.

You can hear the creepyness in Tommy Wiseau's voice, character, and dialogue. He sounds like he can barely speak english, pronouncing world like "worild".
Johnny, the main character, is almost always seen in a black suit with a loosened tie. Johnny is has long, black hair, that always appears to be the same.

Most characters in the film express their affection towards Johnny. Close friends talk about how he's their favorite friend, mothers talk about how he is a great person, and store owners tell him that he is their favorite customer. Oddly enough Tommy Wisaeu (who plays Johnny) wrote the script.

Then comes the sex scenes. Overall, about 1/9 of this movie is sex scenes. They come in at random and unneeded times, sometimes lasting up to 3-4 minutes. (Funnily enough, the 2nd sex scene was made up of unused clips from the first due to the girl being too uncomfortable to record more).

Overall it was a terrible movie, but a must watch. It's that bad movie that you watched just to laugh at.
muzzikloverFeb 19, 2012
I'm only giving it a five because even though it's absolutely hilarious, it is still a very horrible film. Everything is done wrong. The acting, story, pacing, direction, writing, editing and cinematography are ridiculously bad but the ironyI'm only giving it a five because even though it's absolutely hilarious, it is still a very horrible film. Everything is done wrong. The acting, story, pacing, direction, writing, editing and cinematography are ridiculously bad but the irony is that its numerous amount of flaws makes this film unintentionaly funny. The best thing about this movie is Tommy Wiseau, the director, producer, the writer and the main star. He is probably the worst actor to ever grace films but his bad acting is just hypnotizingly fascinating to watch. Only watch this film solely because while it takes itself seriously, it completely backfires and becomes an unintentionally hilarious bad film instead of a proper film and if you do, you will get a laugh out of it. Expand
CannonBlasterNov 23, 2013
Oh God, this movie sucks............................................................................................and thats why you should watch it.
DrekassnJun 27, 2014
Ohhh my god. This movie. This movie is like a gruesome, horrible train-wreck. You can't look away.

It is easily the worst film I've ever seen. I've seen elementary school plays that had better direction and more cohesive plot than this. Not to mention the acting. Oh god, the acting. Everything about this is just powerfully bad.

But honestly... I'm glad that I watched it. It was just so bad, my husband and I were rolling on the floor every five minutes. It's even better if you watch it with Rifftrax.

Seriously. There is nothing technically good about this movie. That's why it gets a zero. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch it. Watch it. Do it. Seriously.
comiekillaMar 22, 2013
The Room is one of the worst movies that I have ever seen. The only reason that it gets the two is the scene where they play football, two feet from each other in tuxedos.
BB_CriticJul 7, 2015
The Room is considered one of the worst movies of all time. It has horrendous acting, an atrocious script, and god awful cinematography. I gave the movie a 1/10 instead of a 0/10 because it made me laugh from how bad it was sometimes. If itThe Room is considered one of the worst movies of all time. It has horrendous acting, an atrocious script, and god awful cinematography. I gave the movie a 1/10 instead of a 0/10 because it made me laugh from how bad it was sometimes. If it was meant to be this bad, it would get a 10/10. But unfortunately this movie took itself WAY to seriously. It defines "so bad it's good." Expand
DunnoeSep 23, 2011
This movie isThis movie is very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, good. Expand
StriderKiwiJul 7, 2013
Wiseau's masterpiece of a movie will certainly be remembered in the years to come. It is one of if not the most unintentionally comedic movie watching experiences I've ever seen. Words alone cannot do it justice. You have to experience it toWiseau's masterpiece of a movie will certainly be remembered in the years to come. It is one of if not the most unintentionally comedic movie watching experiences I've ever seen. Words alone cannot do it justice. You have to experience it to understand. If you're a fan of movies like Troll 2, Silent Night Deadly Night part 2, Poolboy, or FDR American Badass then this is the movie for you. Expand
SlasherVoorheesAug 19, 2011
Say What you want about The Room it surly isnt for everyone but even thought the acting is Bad the movie will Provide Laughs and is Entertaining Enough to keep you watching and it definatly isnt a Great movie but it is One of The Best of Th Worst
MonsieurEamesJul 12, 2012
Wiseau may very well be the worst actor ever to be on screen. The characters are ridiculous, the plot is indescribable and the dialogue is just downright unbelievable (not in a good way). The only thing that the movie had going for it was itWiseau may very well be the worst actor ever to be on screen. The characters are ridiculous, the plot is indescribable and the dialogue is just downright unbelievable (not in a good way). The only thing that the movie had going for it was it was so bad, it was kind of entertaining. Expand
JoshLuck1995Aug 3, 2014
A complete pile of trash, its so bad it has you in tears at times, the person behind the film surely cannot believe this was good enough to be released, its just plain awful, the acting is abysmal, the story is non existent. the scenery seemsA complete pile of trash, its so bad it has you in tears at times, the person behind the film surely cannot believe this was good enough to be released, its just plain awful, the acting is abysmal, the story is non existent. the scenery seems messed up, its just bloody awful but the HI MARK scenes are funny (again because its so bad/cheesy) Expand
VinceRocks123Jun 26, 2015
OMG! this is a film unlike any other "worst movie ever made". YES the acting is terrible the writing is ridiculous, yet its Tommy Wiseau's charismatic laughable acting that drags this film to higher standards than I expected.

A Tennesse

A Tennesse Williams inspired romantic drama, about a happy go lucky banker (Wiseau) whose life begins to tear apart when his fiancee begins cheating on his handsome best friend (Greg Sestero)

A film that is too ridiculous in writing and everyone doing a terrible job done in acting, its too good mainly because of everything being bad in it thats hilarious, it isn't deniable, this film is a blessing from the garbage dump, no one can make a movie in the form of a complete joke that you can't resist watching it more than twice, no one can make a film so bad but in a good way (not even Martin Brest) as this, the worst acting ever caught on film, is a work of art by a mysterious genius whose nationality is still a mystery.

Lots of hilarious lines and many memorable punchlines its a film that you'll have to see to believe in it being "Citizen Kane" of terrible movies and is standing high and well with other half successful triumphs such as Troll2 Birdemic and Plan 9 that were bad yet gained major interest from the public anyway.

Its the Holy Grail of cheesy acting, the #1 successful failure in Hollywood history, its a masterpiece of a disaster that was bound to happen for a good reason and really deserves having its massive cult following.
krisk_Aug 28, 2011
You know that foreign exchange student from high school who used to creep out all the girls with his clumsy leering and broken-English pick-up lines? Well, he's all grown up and somebody gave him money to make a film. Tommy Wiseau, whoseYou know that foreign exchange student from high school who used to creep out all the girls with his clumsy leering and broken-English pick-up lines? Well, he's all grown up and somebody gave him money to make a film. Tommy Wiseau, whose accent could best be described as "half-drunk Croatian cyborg", stars as Johnny, the man with the most sculpted ass in all of San Francisco. His girlfriend Lisa, played by oft-topless Juliette Danielle, seduces his best friend, played by department store mannequin Greg Sestero. To go any farther with the plot would be overdignifying this laugh-out-loud crapfest. Imagine a two-hour episode of "Red Shoe Diaries" written and directed by Balki from "Perfect Strangers". Trust me, this is the worst movie you will ever see ever in your entire life. Ever. But is it pathetically awful or sadistically hilarious? What you think will depend on your life experiences and viewpoint. But we can all agree, it's a big, steaming nut-filled turd. Collapse
ItsAllPracticeOct 13, 2011
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've frequently heard about movies that are categorized as being "so bad that it's good." However, this was my first experience with such a movie so I'm somewhat stumped in how to approach this review. It really is a terrible movie. Words cannot really describe the terribleness, but I will attempt it nonetheless. 1. The actors are terrible. The characters they portray are idiotic beyond the measure of a Stanford-Binet test. There's one character (excluding the main character who... again, words escape me in trying to describe the terrible acting) who is just downright creepy and just left me with an urge to punch the screen. Random plot points are quickly introduced, forgotten just as quickly. A character mentions they have a terminal disease. One sentence. You will never hear about it again thereafter. One scene involves a classy costume change for a group of men for an unexplained reason. Plot be damned, this movie defies logic. And the dialogue. I don't even know where to start on the dialogue. Really, this movie leaves me confused in that it's difficult for me to explain the terribleness of the film when you haven't seen it. But if you watch it, didn't the self proclaimed writer/producer/executive producer/director/composer/cinematographer/genius, Tommy Wiseau get what he wanted? Doesn't that actually make him some sort of deranged genius? It's the little things really, like giving this movie any score above a 5 that will eventually add up to create societal collapse, and our grandchildren will curse us for it. Expand
SachiJul 29, 2012
"The Room" is truly a terrible film, it is even more atrocious than any film Uwe Boll could have made. The acting is downright awful, especially actor/director/producer Tommy Wiseau's acting, his performnce is downright awful, it is so"The Room" is truly a terrible film, it is even more atrocious than any film Uwe Boll could have made. The acting is downright awful, especially actor/director/producer Tommy Wiseau's acting, his performnce is downright awful, it is so amaturely done and he is really creepy and can't speak english worth crap but all the other actors are pretty bad, this is the definative opposite of an Oscar-Calibur Production. The dialogue is as bad as the acting as it seems like an elementary schooler wrote them and 70% of the time what the characters are conversing about doesn't even make sense along with several pointless scenes that serve no purpose to the story. Several plot points are brought up and then quickly forgotten, and there are some "filler" scenes that serve no purpose at all and they make the movie unnecessarily longer than it should have been. Some characters are never even introduced so you'll be thinking who are they and what exactly is their role? The cinematography and quality of the film sucks too, it is obvious in certain scenes that they are behind a green screen and the characters do some stuff that is never really explained (for example: Dressing in a tuxedo and then playing football and doing normal things while wearing it but not ever really finding out why they did wear them in the first place.) What is that supposed to be saying about the idea? The movie after a while can get really boring because it fails to grip you as I was already losing interest before even the first fifteen minutes of the film. There are countless complaints that I can think of for this movie, Wiseau got just about everything wrong but all of these screw-ups do make the film unintentionaly funny and it doesn't help that the film takes itself too seriously and the main plot, it tried to have a good idea going, I give it credit for that, but there were just so many holes and inconsistencies that it fails miserably. Overall, one word to describe "The Room" would be "Awful", I have never seen a bigger disgrace and failure of a film before. Absolutely the worst film I have ever seen. Only watch this film if you want something laughably bad to watch, otherwise don't watch this film. Verdict: 10/100 Expand
SpangleApr 5, 2015
This one is either a 1 or a perfect 10 depending on what you watch films for. In my case, I watch film to be entertained, sure, but first and foremost, I watch it to see artistic quality. When it comes to The Room, it certainly deliversThis one is either a 1 or a perfect 10 depending on what you watch films for. In my case, I watch film to be entertained, sure, but first and foremost, I watch it to see artistic quality. When it comes to The Room, it certainly delivers entertainment, but it's only because of its blatant disregard for all that makes film great. Quality acting, directing, writing, cinematography, production design, and editing, are all left behind in this tale of love, deceit, and I am honestly not sure what else. While it delivers many laughs, it is at its own expense, as the comedy is to be found not in the quality comedic writing, but in the acting and horrendous dramatic writing. A serious film, this one could be mistaken to be a comedy if you did not know better. Really, the best quality brings to the table is an additional running joke for you to have with anybody you watch it with. Thus, I recommend gathering a group of friends together, popping some popcorn, and sitting back and enjoying everything that makes The Room the film it is. Honestly the worst film I have ever seen, but probably one of the most entertaining and rewarding experiences of my life. Expand
brockcheeseMay 17, 2015
It's alright I suppose. Saw it in a big theater with a bunch of other people and I've seen it about 4 times total. Pretty funny with some good lines thrown in. Gave me a chuckle.
TheNPC213Sep 23, 2013
This movie is bad. Just downright bad. Every single aspect of it is just horrible. The writing, the acting, the music choices in most of the scenes. Everything in this movie is wrong. But that's what makes it so great. It just so horrible andThis movie is bad. Just downright bad. Every single aspect of it is just horrible. The writing, the acting, the music choices in most of the scenes. Everything in this movie is wrong. But that's what makes it so great. It just so horrible and pretentious that you can't help but laugh and enjoy the movie. Okay, most people would probably get a headache from watching it, but a fair share of people will also get a good laugh out of it. Now if you are gonna get into filming, I recommend you give this movie a watch. Just so you can learn what NOT to do when you make a movie Expand
iffyguyDec 12, 2013
This movie is right up there with Birdemic in the category of "how is this a thing?" movies. The acting is crappy in its best moments, the set pieces are shoddy at best, and it contains so many WTF moments, I can't count them all. And whyThis movie is right up there with Birdemic in the category of "how is this a thing?" movies. The acting is crappy in its best moments, the set pieces are shoddy at best, and it contains so many WTF moments, I can't count them all. And why does Tommy Wiseau read lines HE WROTE like he doesn't understand them? WTF? Expand
Shady313Mar 22, 2015
10/10 (This movie is horrible, but it's a masterpiece. So bad it's good) .............................................................................
teddylukeApr 9, 2015
I love this movie best comedy ever what it's not a comedy what then is this movie a drama. *laughs* this is the funniest movie ever even if it's not a comedy.
BoogeeFilmGuyJul 13, 2015
Spoons. Spoons everywhere.
Spoons. Spoons everywhere.
The Room is bad. Its very bad. Its the best bad movie you'll ever watch. It made Tommy Wiseau famous for all the wrong reasons. I mean, It gets a ten out of ten if we are talking bad films, but i'm afraid it gets a one out of ten for good flicks. Which is what I judge.
pwp20Aug 2, 2015
Overall impression: This film is a must-watch. 10/10 for entertainment-value.

Too many hilarious quotes, too many head-scratching wtf moments, too much indescribable acting. A gold mine for anyone who wants to go meta on a film. If your
Overall impression: This film is a must-watch. 10/10 for entertainment-value.

If your sense of humour toys with the absurd, you will not regret watching this unique piece of work.
BroteinSep 13, 2015
I can't tell whether this movie is actually good or bad for the life of me. Sure, it's technically a sh*tty romantic drama, but what about the enigma of the... thing known only by his Earth name, Tommy Wiseau? What about the thousands uponI can't tell whether this movie is actually good or bad for the life of me. Sure, it's technically a sh*tty romantic drama, but what about the enigma of the... thing known only by his Earth name, Tommy Wiseau? What about the thousands upon thousands of folklorish tales that surround The Room's mere existence? And so few lines uttered in all of cinematic history have such unique recognition as "You are tearing me apart, Lisa!"

This, along with Troll 2, is one of the few movies that blurs the line between what's "bad" and what's "good". I can't even score the f*cking thing. Does it deserve a 0? Or a 10?

10 it is. Or 0. Or 10. 10. 10. Yep, 10.
Liam-ReviewsMar 14, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ,nvjlh,kbjn.kjhlug.kyftdrytf,ygkuhlij;oihgufytdrytfygkuhlij;ok;';jlhigkufjydtsrdfyugihojk'pj;ohlgkjhgf.jhgfhcgxgcjvhbnm,k/ljk.h,jbcgn fxdzxbfvcnbmn,m.mnmbvcbnvxzx zdxfgfhgjhkjhgjfhdgfxzdsszdxfcgvhc vbvhcgx Expand
dante_finnAug 14, 2014
This is hilariously bad. The dialouge is really strange,some scenes are reused (which is just lazy),lazy sublots which don't really matter and the green scenes. Wow....I havw never seen a movie that could be so bad and ve so funny. ButThis is hilariously bad. The dialouge is really strange,some scenes are reused (which is just lazy),lazy sublots which don't really matter and the green scenes. Wow....I havw never seen a movie that could be so bad and ve so funny. But honestly minus "so bad it's good" this movie would probably get a 1/10 Expand
QwertyPJMJun 2, 2014
This is the movie Citizen Kane could have been. What Mozart did for music, Tommy Wiseau has done for film making; he has changed the landscape of the romcom forever. Hats off to you, Tommy.
ORCSandDRAGONSMar 13, 2014
"ANYWAYS HOW IS YOUR SEX LIFE?"

"ANYWAYS HOW IS YOUR SEX LIFE?"

This will always be the cream of the crop when it comes to so bad it's good movies. You can watch this with anyone and have a good time just laughing hilariously at how awful it is. If you have never seen it you need to. Yes it's very very very stupid but it's just so perfect in it's own awful way.
MovieGuysMay 7, 2014
Tommy Wiseau's masterpiece of awfulness, his symphony of confusion, his compilation of true cinematic terror, takes the cake for "Best Worst Movie Ever". The movie is just so bone-chillingly, rage-inducing-ly dismal that it becomes funnyTommy Wiseau's masterpiece of awfulness, his symphony of confusion, his compilation of true cinematic terror, takes the cake for "Best Worst Movie Ever". The movie is just so bone-chillingly, rage-inducing-ly dismal that it becomes funny after a while. You have to wonder how a movie like this could ever be made. And the fact that Wiseau was serious when he made this picture makes it all the more entertaining. This is "The Godfather" of bad movies. I would give it a 0/100, and a 100/100 at the same time, so I'll meet it halfway. Expand
JamisInsomiaJul 10, 2014
This wort a watch because not only it's horrible it funny. The story is not even a story its really a rejected horror movie or a rejected drama movie because this genre Tommy Wiseau though this is drama but really it a Horror-Comedy Movie.This wort a watch because not only it's horrible it funny. The story is not even a story its really a rejected horror movie or a rejected drama movie because this genre Tommy Wiseau though this is drama but really it a Horror-Comedy Movie. The sex scene are funny he f**king his "Future Wife" in the belly button. Really if Mr. Wiseau ever want to make a film he make a sequel. I rate this movie a F for drama but an A+ for comedy. Expand
PipePanicJul 29, 2014
One of the worst movies I have ever seen. And that makes it one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. The acting is so wooden. The script so silly. The camera isn't that bad to be honest. The only reason I am not rating this higher, isOne of the worst movies I have ever seen. And that makes it one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. The acting is so wooden. The script so silly. The camera isn't that bad to be honest. The only reason I am not rating this higher, is because there are parts that are so bad they are just horrible. If you are making this movie, watch this movie so that you know that at lest you are doing something right. Expand
zperry-20Aug 15, 2014
Tommy Wiseau. Do i need to say more , he directed , produced and starred in this insult to cinema. He pulls out every cliche in the book except it is executed poorly and the film has lazy storytelling and characters.
DJGrant310Oct 6, 2014
The Room is a movie that is so bad, that it's good! The "Humor" the movie bring is so unintentional, that I laugh at that! This Movie defines everything that you want in a movie, in fact, the movie is SO GOOD, IT BAD, lol.
cameronhiseyOct 1, 2015
I'm not giving this movie an 8 because this movie is good; no no no no no. This movie is WAAAY far from good. The reason why I am giving this movie an 8, is because this movie tries so hard to be a drama, but it comes off as a melodrama, withI'm not giving this movie an 8 because this movie is good; no no no no no. This movie is WAAAY far from good. The reason why I am giving this movie an 8, is because this movie tries so hard to be a drama, but it comes off as a melodrama, with hilariously bad acting, dialogue, and a few scenes are so memorable for being notoriously bad:

The Flower Shop Scene:

"Uh hi can I get a dozen red roses please?"
"Oh hi Johnny I didn't know it was you."
"Here you go."
"That's me."
"How much is it?"
"It'll be $18-"
"Here you go keep the change. Hi doggie."
"You're my favorite customer."
Thanks a lot bye."

And then the Rooftop Scene:

"I did not hit her it's not true. It's **** I did not hit her. I deed NAAAT...oh hi Mark!"

XD
See, with this movie, you have to see to believe how bad this movie is. I really think you should check this out.
EpicLadySpongeJan 14, 2016
What's so bad about this is... well... that R rating is suspicious. What's with the many football scenes though? I guess the Room is all about all these repetitive football scenes while it doesn't really pull out a story.
DirpytheswagJan 16, 2016
This movie was so horrible, that it's amazing! I hated it so much and it was so badly made, that it goes up there in the best worst movies! Like Birdemic: Shock and Terror and the Star Wars Holiday Special, the best of the worst! A classicThis movie was so horrible, that it's amazing! I hated it so much and it was so badly made, that it goes up there in the best worst movies! Like Birdemic: Shock and Terror and the Star Wars Holiday Special, the best of the worst! A classic and a masterpiece. If only we could get a sequel. Expand
legendmaxFeb 1, 2016
The room is so bad it's good but it isn't a masterpiece because of it but if you enjoy movies of this quality, get your hands on it. Tommy Wiseau is just completely clueless on how to direct movies but it's hilariously bad which prevents itThe room is so bad it's good but it isn't a masterpiece because of it but if you enjoy movies of this quality, get your hands on it. Tommy Wiseau is just completely clueless on how to direct movies but it's hilariously bad which prevents it from being any worse in my opinion. Expand
HTGamerMar 14, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I did not watch this movie! It's BS, I did not watch it. I did NOT! Oh, hi guys!

There is a movie so bad and yet so great that I can't talk to you about it, it's confidential. No I can't. Anyway, how's your sex life? XD

PS: There is no proper rating number for The Room, and if it was possible I would submit my review with NO RATING at all. However I am rating it 10/10 because it doesn't deserve the low scores at all. Yes it's awful, but it's also fun. In a goofy kind of way, at least. Anyway, get a football, gather your friends, and watch The Room. Prepare to be amazed (sort of).
csjMay 27, 2017
I don't enjoy reviewing this movie so low because of the sheer amount of enjoyment I've gotten out of it, however, in the name of objectivity, I must say that this movie is not good. And not even like the regular amount of not good. LikeI don't enjoy reviewing this movie so low because of the sheer amount of enjoyment I've gotten out of it, however, in the name of objectivity, I must say that this movie is not good. And not even like the regular amount of not good. Like really, really bad. So bad that it would be almost impossible to make a movie that is this bad accidentally. They say that it takes almost as much skill to answer every question incorrectly on the SAT as it does to answer every question correctly. I don't know just food for thought. Expand
JLuis_001Sep 13, 2017
After so much noise about The Disaster Artist, I decided that it was finally time for me to see The Room, I will be honest, I wasn't really excited or interested, I had been putting it off for quite some time and it is not because I wasAfter so much noise about The Disaster Artist, I decided that it was finally time for me to see The Room, I will be honest, I wasn't really excited or interested, I had been putting it off for quite some time and it is not because I was worried to see a garbage film, I have seen many movies that could earn the nickname of the worst that cinema has given quite easily, but it's very simple, the movie has nothing to attract you, absolutely nothing.

But anyway, I did it and the damage is already done but what can I say? How can I avoid releasing a torrent of anger wrapped in objective criticism?

The Room is perhaps the worst movie I have ever seen in my life and yes it is probably one of the worst in history, this movie is an argumentative and narrative vomit that lacks of all the basic rules of cinematic language, it is as disconnected as stupid and boring, is as unsuccessful as indescribable and lets say it, the background story of the script has a thematic full of clichés but any screenwriter with some talent could have made something respectable from it, but Wiseau's script is a **** disaster. A **** disaster to which he gave a beginning and an ending but everything else is just crap.

Believe me, unless you are someone like me who always finishes a movie or worse you enjoy it, I do not know how a regular audicence could find reasons or excuses to continue after the first twenty five minutes.

And it's not only the lousy script or the bad direction, The Room is also plagued by such miserable performances that I cannot understand how they moved forward when they were editing. Everything looks neglected, false, overacted and most importantly, everything looks lost and out of focus, not only is the stupidity of the dialogues and the abandoned narrative threads, it's the way in which these things come out of the mouth of the actors. What was their motivation? I ignore it, maybe I should read the book or Franco's movie will throw some answers, otherwise it will remain an incredible mystery for me.

Leaving aside the film a little, what concerns me now is what the film has become, because for those who do not know this movie is now considered a cult film, yes a cult film, with special screenings in which Wiseau finally has some success and hhe embrace it without any kind of reluctance, let's say that it was the success he longed for, but it's worth asking if it's valid to find success in mediocrity.
Who are to blame for it? Who creates it or who consumes it? And don't get me wrong, I always advocate for what people enjoys or love, but you have to be able to draw a line, because if they convert this type of mediocrity into success what does it says about the spectators? What about the great films that are ignored annually and are condemned to the dark while this is the object of admiration and success? What do we aspire to? Failing in order to achieve fame by being a joke? Honestly with what I've seen in the trailers and the interviews, that's precisely what Franco is doing, maybe Wiseau ignores it or if he doesn't, he let it go, in one way or another the recognition is already his.

Honestly, avoid it, stay away from The Room, there is nothing in it nor you will learn anything from it, it is a miserable movie, a crushing failure with all its letters, is bad and yes, not even the involuntary humor works for a ****