Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: December 14, 2001
7.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 252 Ratings
Watch Now
ALFApr 3, 2011
Reminds me of the bad old days when American comedy exports were not funny they were just appalling. Anyone who found this nonsense funny really needs to get out and get a life. This film was utter dross from beginning to end and a totalReminds me of the bad old days when American comedy exports were not funny they were just appalling. Anyone who found this nonsense funny really needs to get out and get a life. This film was utter dross from beginning to end and a total waste of Gene Hackman and the rest of the cast looked really bored all the way through. Wes Anderson has no sense of humour, no talent and should go back to commercials. The fact this film was put up for awards proves to me professional critics have not got a clue about the film industry and should go and get real jobs as they clearly have no talent as film critics, mainly because I doubt they even see the films they write about. Expand
davidcraigAug 14, 2010
WORST FILM EVER!!!!!!! Boring, not funny, terrible, everything about it is rubbish, i hate it. Seriously, how it got good reviews is beyond me. There are so many better comedies out there.
RoyalT.Mar 7, 2008
This movie was a waste of time. A sad commentary that anyone would consider giving this anything higher than a 1. Drivel.
2 of 9 users found this helpful
TonyP.May 8, 2007
This is the worst film I have ever seen in my life. Only White Noise and The Weather Man come close to as bad as this.
1 of 5 users found this helpful
csw12Apr 4, 2012
Its absolutely terrible. The acting ,or rather lack of it, is terrible. The entire film is really just poor from start to finish and an absolute waste of time.