Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: November 3, 2006
4.8
Mixed or average reviews based on 55 Ratings
Watch Now
DonW.Jan 7, 2007
I hope the next movie will be Santa Clause- The Death Clause. Totally awful movie. The acting, the story, and the directing were sub par. I dont recommend you waste your time or money on this movie.
MovieGuysApr 13, 2014
Thank god for Martin Short, as he is the only saving grace in this sinking film franchise. But even he can't save the ship, because it has too many holes that can never be filled up, even if the movie tries to pile on more and more gags andThank god for Martin Short, as he is the only saving grace in this sinking film franchise. But even he can't save the ship, because it has too many holes that can never be filled up, even if the movie tries to pile on more and more gags and slapstick humor. Expand
CineAutoctonoDec 25, 2015
Now comes the sequel to The Santa Clause 3 , and a conflict between Santa Claus and Jack Frost, but to top it an absurd and meaningless script and a decorated classics that are not very safe resaltables Yde could ruin a child 's childhood inNow comes the sequel to The Santa Clause 3 , and a conflict between Santa Claus and Jack Frost, but to top it an absurd and meaningless script and a decorated classics that are not very safe resaltables Yde could ruin a child 's childhood in a christmas, jolly incomfortable. Expand
gameguardian21Aug 25, 2016
This movie is so boring and dumb that to me, I wouldn't even recommend to people who celebrate Christmas. I haven't seen the other films, but I probably wont because there probably just as bad as this film that doesn't feel like a film.
JH.Jan 17, 2007
It's Christmas season so obviously, Tim Allen has to milk the holiday for all that it's worth by putting out another lame, derivative, pointless movie.
KyleU.Mar 19, 2007
Total CRAP!! After seeing this movie, I have lost all respect for Tim Allen and Martin Short. The only way you'd possibly like this movie is if you were 3 years old. Terrible acting! I can't believe I wasted 6 bucks on it! CRAP!
PabloR.Nov 3, 2006
Snore Me a River!!! Santa....zZZZZZ...oops i fell asleep saying the title. Put it this way, if you have been cramming for Midterms, go here and it'll let you catch up on sleep.
JackS.Nov 4, 2006
This movie was bad from all angles. 1. the story really never started until the last 30 minutes. 2. the musical score was not even christmas style music and they only used one christmas song that I can remember in the soundtrack. 3. There This movie was bad from all angles. 1. the story really never started until the last 30 minutes. 2. the musical score was not even christmas style music and they only used one christmas song that I can remember in the soundtrack. 3. There was no Scott Calvin sarcasm. This whole movie was slapstick. Not what we fell in love with in the first movie. 4. There was no reason for Mrs. Clause to be pregnant. There was no reason for Scott Calvin to bring his exwife and her husband to the north pole. they were useless characters and not apart of the story. And worst of all the #1 elf was so annoying with his lisp that I wanted to punch him. The should have paid the money it cost to bring Bernard back for the role. Do not waste your money. Not even at matinee prices. The story was written so poorly that I was angry when I left and not in the christmas spirit. Not one thing made me laugh. I laughed so hard in the first one. Expand
MIkeA.Nov 3, 2006
Lame, boring and Martin Short deserves a Razzie for worst irritating actor.
SimpsonFansAug 11, 2016
Totally awful movie. The acting, the story, and the directing were sub par. I do not recommend you waste your time or money on this movie. So you had better be off seeing the first two movies instead.