5.8

1. TerryB.
    Aug 20, 2004
    I agree with Kimon S. about the music. And, it is Rebecca Kilgore, not Knowles, doing the vocal on the title song. (It was written by Dan Barrett, too).
  2. DennisB.
    Feb 16, 2003
    From the opening scene, this movie is lacking in almost every aspect. While the incoherent story line was mildly interesting, the writing, acting, and filming were at the level of an amateur production. I pity the star whose career must have sunk to such a low level to warrant her involvement in a 4th rate production. The box' comparison to a foreign film is ludicrous. The only From the opening scene, this movie is lacking in almost every aspect. While the incoherent story line was mildly interesting, the writing, acting, and filming were at the level of an amateur production. I pity the star whose career must have sunk to such a low level to warrant her involvement in a 4th rate production. The box' comparison to a foreign film is ludicrous. The only saving grace is the refund I got at Hollywood video. Expand
  3. KimonS.
    Feb 22, 2003
    I can't remember this movie. The music, however was so good, I replayed the credits at the end to get the name of the band. Rebecca Knowles on voice as well as Dan Barrett on Trombone were outstanding. I'm getting their CD.

Münch's characters are given to a certain rapt, unwieldy thoughtfulness, and accordingly, his films cultivate a mood of almost trancelike introspection.
    Excellent performances from Jacqueline Bisset and Martha Plimpton grace this deeply touching melodrama.
  3. A smooth, elegiac mood piece.