Paramount Pictures | Release Date: May 31, 2002
6.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 54 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MadDadNov 24, 2011
Great movie heavily underrated. Very thrilling setup until the very last minute. I loved the movie and think critics are very wrong. The nuclear explosion was very frightening. I can highly recommend this movie!
JaredB.Nov 17, 2007
When I heard that a movie was being made based on another of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan novels, I was thrilled. This one concerns a plot by a group of terrorists to plant a nuclear bomb in Baltimore the day of the Super Bowl. While the When I heard that a movie was being made based on another of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan novels, I was thrilled. This one concerns a plot by a group of terrorists to plant a nuclear bomb in Baltimore the day of the Super Bowl. While the terrorists come from all different nations, the main threat is from Russia. Jack, well played by Ben Affleck knows this, he just has a hard time convincing anyone else, including the President, played to perfection by James Cromwell. Also of note here are performances by Morgan Freeman, Bridget Moynahan, and Ciaran Hinds as the Russian President. The direction, by Phil Alden Robinson, was simply incredible. There are two reasons that, as much as I would like to, I can't give this film a 10. First of all, there are times where the story becomes needlessly complicated. Second, Liev Schreiber, one of my favorite actors, was seriously underused. Other than these two complaints, I loved this film. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MovieGuysFeb 17, 2014
The Sum of All Fears is a pretty good, but not great, Jack Ryan flick. Ben Affleck plays a solid Ryan, and Morgan Freeman is amazing as always. It's worth a watch.
avamiller21May 25, 2016
Not a bad movie. Ben Afleck tries his best to pull off Jack Ryan. I think Harrison Ford did a much better job though.

Watch it online for free: http://www.watchfree.to/watch-5c8-The-Sum-of-All-Fears-movie-online-free-putlocker.html