5.6

1. EricS.
    Apr 2, 2001
    I didn't find one redeeming quality about this movie.
  2. EricS.
    Apr 2, 2001
    I didn't find one redeeming quality about this movie.
  3. gfisher
    Aug 7, 2005
    Worth renting.
  4. JJG
    May 11, 2006
    Lots of fun in an evil, devilish, and absolutely delicious way. Brosnan and Rush are both wonderful.
  5. UlrikJ.
    Dec 1, 2001
    The tailor of Panama f...ing stinks!!! The movie is boring, the acting is very bad and the plot in the movie cries to the heavens...I sometimes ask myself: how can such movies get releashed!!! For me the movie was just another example of what is becoming evident about Jamie lee curtis: she is the queen of B-movies!!! Here the B stands for "bad" Ulrik "The tailor of panama" -hater
  6. BillC.
    Oct 27, 2001
    Good job following the book!
  7. ByronE.
    Apr 6, 2001
    Cool...una buena ambientación de un libro..
  8. HeidiM.
    May 5, 2001
    Anti-climactic and unbelieveably SLOW! I almost fell asleep in the theater. The last 30 minutes are the only scenes worth watching.
  9. JackieP.
    Jul 8, 2001
    This movie is good to rent and j** off on the sex scenes with the main girl in the movie and Jaimie Lee Curtis' nude scene. I know she's ugly but for some reason I've been into her for the past couple of days...Otherwise the movie is an absolute disaster.
  10. LynseyV.
    Nov 2, 2001
    This movie was a great entertainment for me. It was GREAT seeing Pierce in a more unique role, and also great to see him pull it off so well. Jamie Lee was her regular spectacular self and Geoffrey Rush was brilliant. The plot keeps you thinking and it adds a bit of comedy to keep you interested.
  11. RyanM.
    Oct 15, 2001
    Undetermined to be good, and looks like it's determined to be bad, deadly, and lethal to watch.
  12. DonD.
    Apr 21, 2001
    I thought the plot was thought provoking and the idiocy of the British and US governments was a plus! Brosnan in a real change of character and Rush is brilliant.
  13. JimM.
    Sep 23, 2001
    Contrived and implausible and phoney! Curtis is on her last leg as a sex object and Rush was wasted. Brosnan was insufferable! DVD offers two endings, neither of which was worth the price of admission.
  14. PatC.
    Jan 14, 2004
    Brosnan tones it down. It's a mild thriller with an air of authenticity. Worth a view when nothing else is on.

1. Forget the end and there is much to enjoy here.
  2. The first really good spy movie about the impossibility, under present historical circumstances, of making a really good spy movie.
  3. The script gets so silly, the Monty Python troupe would reject it.