The Ten

6.8

1. BobN.
    Sep 10, 2007
    It's true that there are many rape jokes in this movie. This isn't generally a problem, in fact I love rape jokes and have a few zingers I've made up myself. The problem here is that the rape jokes aren't very funny. Everyone knows that rape jokes are only funny if they involve clowns, small children, or some combination of the two. The rape jokes in this movie lacked It's true that there are many rape jokes in this movie. This isn't generally a problem, in fact I love rape jokes and have a few zingers I've made up myself. The problem here is that the rape jokes aren't very funny. Everyone knows that rape jokes are only funny if they involve clowns, small children, or some combination of the two. The rape jokes in this movie lacked those crucial elements, therefore rendering the jokes mirthless and at times mean-spirited. For better rape jokes check out one of the Zelda games. And don't roll your eyes at that, it's all about the subtext. Expand
  2. ChrisM.
    Aug 4, 2007
    Too many rape jokes!
  3. ToniO.
    Aug 17, 2007
    Possibly the worst movie I have ever seen; we finally walked out in the middle--after about half the audience had already walked out. Theatre management refunded our money--and said that they had been giving lots of refunds. Why in the world did so many 'names' sign on for this disaster? And come critics loved it! So much for the 'critics'.
  4. JamesC.
    Aug 23, 2007
    Not enough rape jokes!

1. Reviewed by: Mark Bell
    Let's talk about Paul Rudd. I think he may be in every film in 2007 and that's okay by me, because Paul Rudd has become an acting Man-God.
  2. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    Second feature from duo David Wain and Ken Marino of comedy group the State is, like their "Wet Hot American Summer," uneven but often hilarious.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Wilonsky
    More often than not, you'll laugh, and that's all you can hope for in what might as well be a prolonged episode of "The State," from which several of the cast and creators sprang.