5.1

1. Nov 10, 2011
    I dont know why this movie has such low ratings. I liked it, if you are expecting something from this movie like following the classical Three Musketeers then you shouldnt watch this. But if you want some entertainment you should watch this movie.
  2. Oct 24, 2011
    The Three Musketeers 3D: Fantastic, funny, entertaining, new ideas, really cool looking fights, great cast, and great 3D for all the palace interiors. You do not have to go there to visit the palace; you are there back in time. Again, good idea for the entire film to be in 3D. I am waiting for a Sequel. If you do not like it go and see a horror movie with your kidsâ
  3. Oct 27, 2011
    Although the film was very negatively received by many critics, I'd definitely have to disagree. It was action-packed, fast-paced, kept you on the edge of your seat, and thrilling. I think the real reason that it isn't getting great box office numbers, is the lack of marketing, not the lack of storylines or acting abilities. Orlando Bloom and Milla Jovich delivered a solid performance, as expected, but the real star for me was Logan Lerman. AMAZING. I am a fan of his of course, but still, he blew me away with his portrayal of d'Artagan. Overall, great movie definitely worth seeing! Expand
  4. Oct 31, 2011
    i think this movie's rather interesting, 'cause it didn't use the old-fashioned ideas. this movie's full with creativity and imagination. i love it.
  5. Dec 13, 2011
    This film is just terrible. Jesus why they made this.................................
  6. May 28, 2012
    I was really dissapointed that this got a bad response :( I thought it was great!! The actors were awesome, and Porthos had a great scrips :) it was well funny with a bit of non traditional humour. The effects and ideas were brill, and i enjoy seeing another groups take on one of the classic tales. It really annoys me when all those people go to all that work for years sometimes, and get nothing but bad critisism for their hard work.

Therefor, i applaude you. Thanks for a great film!

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Oct 26, 2011
    Still, once you accept Paul W.S. Anderson's entirely unnecessary adaptation on its own terms (nonsensical, underachieving), it has its limited charms, which include a snigger-inducing alphabet soup of accents, a standout rooftop swordfight, and British comedian James Corden as the Musketeers' put-upon manservant.
  2. Reviewed by: Keith Staskiewicz
    Oct 26, 2011
    It floats, but it's mainly filled with hot air.
  3. Reviewed by: Roger Moore
    Oct 26, 2011
    This is a once-in-a-lifetime fiasco, an epic fail like none we have seen this year, a bad idea by a very bad director and a career-crippling credit for all concerned. You don't want to miss it.