6.0

1. Apr 14, 2012
    The Three Stooges were not my generation (by a long shot), but i wish they were! This movie had me laughing at a non stop, while still having an at least interesting and entising plot. I can't saw that the movie didn't have a few "oooh, looky there" moments, but i would give this movie three thumbs up!
  2. Apr 14, 2012
    This movie stayed true to the show. Unlike the Little Rascal's Remake, This movie didn't mess up. From the minute it started the whole room was laughing. Go Watch, keep an open mind, and get ready to laugh your socks off!
  3. Apr 17, 2012
    I was laughing so hard during this movie. You know, I looked at the top yellow comment, and thought, well... I like stupid humor. I was not disappointed, at all. It took slapstick, and threw it way up in the air, and loogied all over a baby with this movie. It was fantastic!
  4. Apr 14, 2012
    this was one of the was the funniest movie ive seen about 4 years i thought they would ruin it but they didnt it was hilarious and i recommend anyone to go see it its an instant classic
  5. Apr 19, 2012
    First off, I would give this a 9.25 out of 10. It's amazing how close the actors did to the three stooges. Everyone else also did a good job. score is cornky. Surprisingly has a good story. You would think it would be stupid, but it's actually good. Overall, this is a great family movie that everyone should see. This movie is for anyone.
  6. Apr 14, 2012
    Hilarious. I went with low expectations and was thrilled. It starts a little slow, but quickly ramps up with the adults. There are some fantastic sight gags. The scene in the hospital is one of the funniest that I have ever seen in a movie. You can't go wrong with this movie.
  7. Apr 14, 2012
    movie was GREAT.... if your a FAN of the stooges...period....then you will dig this movie... total homage to the og stooges.... watch n laugh.....nyuk nyuk nyuk
  8. Apr 16, 2012
    You can not take this movie too seriously! It was craptactically great! Only the truest of Stooge fans will appreciate this movie for what it is. I laughed so hard, I walked out in tears. My son had a mild case if the flu and wasn't so lucky. Two things that bothered me are

1) The whole Jersey Whore thing was pointless!
    2) The Farrellly Bros disclaimer at the end was painfully forced by
    Hollywood legal weasels. And came across painfully contrived...

Can't wait for the sequel ( I know wishfull thinking ), but will be happy with the unrated Bluray edition with outakes.....hear that Farrelly Bros..Hint, Hint...
  9. Apr 28, 2012
    As a pre-teen in fifties, I remember a fair amount of the original Stooges on television, but I never watched much. I found them fairly lowbrow, and unworthy of my time.
    Times must have changed. I really enjoyed this movie, and found so many of the stunts to be great, the casting to be excellent, and the three actors playing the lead roles were superb.
    I found myself enjoying the movie
    more than I thought I would, for sure. Collapse
  10. Apr 6, 2013
    "The Three Stooges" is a miracle. The humor not only stays true to the original, but updates it for modern times in a way that makes the slapstick genre feel fresh.
  11. Apr 13, 2012
    You must see this Movie! It brings memories that we had with the original trio and made me laugh of lot. Moe, Larry and Curly will be always remembered all the time with us and at the bottom of our hearts.
  12. Sep 23, 2012
    This is the funniest movie of the year so far. A remake of the classic comedy has everything we liked in the black and white TV show with a modern twist. It is extremely funny. The Three Stooges also had it's fair share of celebrity appearances, with Jennifer Hudson, Sofia Vergara, Snooki, and more.
  13. Jul 24, 2012
    You know that movies which they try to do an adaptation and it just don't work? This ain't one of them! I laughted so much that my neighboor came to my house to check if everything was OK. YOU MUST WATCH IT!
  14. Jul 29, 2012
    I thought this movie was great! It´s about as close to the real Stooges as you can get, with a lot of the typical Stooges slapstick and gags. I was shocked at how the actors looked, acted and sounded like the real Three Stooges. Those guys must have worked really hard!! Larry David and Sophia Vergara were great as well. And even the story line was excellent! Everything tied in together! I am so glad I saw this movie! Expand
  15. Nov 29, 2013
    The Three Stooges, being a classic, is funny and heartwarming. While I enjoyed the original TV show, the film does lack some elements that were in the show. But it's still good. Sean Hayes does a perfect recapture of Moe and Will Sasso as Larry. Sasso and Hayes were funny and slapstick through the film. The Ferelly Brothers make a un-raunchy, sweet and slapstick film that is gloriously funny and epic. The Three Stooges is very much like a well made classic. Expand

1. Reviewed by: David Denby
    Apr 23, 2012
    The Farrelly brothers, who directed, take physical comedy to levels of intricacy not seen since silent movies.
    The combination of childlike glee and grown-up precision is a wonder. The movie actually earns the right to exist, which is no mean feat.
  3. Reviewed by: Jaime N. Christley
    Apr 13, 2012
    After what seems like an eternity of inanity and incompetence in the realm of Cats & Dogs and Squeakquels, the Farrelly brothers' direction is downright classical.