4.2

1. Nov 19, 2011
    Very upsetting but, why should I be surprised. Another installment of the boring, dry, slow, plain out stupid series. The movies is based on a cliche vampire movie knockoffs. Men shouldn't see it. It's made for 13 year old girls who send death-threats to people who date Taylor Lautner. Over all don't see this movie. It's filled with stupid lines, cliche scenes, overall stupidity andVery upsetting but, why should I be surprised. Another installment of the boring, dry, slow, plain out stupid series. The movies is based on a cliche vampire movie knockoffs. Men shouldn't see it. It's made for 13 year old girls who send death-threats to people who date Taylor Lautner. Over all don't see this movie. It's filled with stupid lines, cliche scenes, overall stupidity and laziness, and Harry Potter-wannabe with the whole Part1 and Part2 Expand
  2. Nov 19, 2011
    Terriblemente mala, aburrida, cursi, tonta....enserio creen tonto al que pagó por verla. Los personajes se pasan de bobos. Es de lejos la peor de la saga.
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    OK, this is the WORST GARBAGE I have ever seen in my life.How is this even for small kids, gj showing them the sex scenes, where is this world going now? are 10 years girls going to get pregnant and get thoughts about abortion?

1 of the worst movies ever made.
  4. Nov 20, 2011
    Bad plot, bad actors, no deep, the only ok think is the sex scene. 10 years girls are watching this movie, good way to sell your movies.

Bad parents would be proud to show this to their kids.
  5. Nov 20, 2011
    I never realized how much over acting was put into the twilight saga until now. I don't know how I didn't notice it but after Breaking Dawn: Part 1 it is clear just how bad the twilight movies are. The lack of exciting plot twists and just the general confusion of everything in this film made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I don't understand how the producers thought it was okay toI never realized how much over acting was put into the twilight saga until now. I don't know how I didn't notice it but after Breaking Dawn: Part 1 it is clear just how bad the twilight movies are. The lack of exciting plot twists and just the general confusion of everything in this film made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I don't understand how the producers thought it was okay to make such large jumps in the plot and assume the audience would still be able to follow along. I'd rather watch 9/11 the musical. I'm going to save my ticket stub so when I see God in heaven I can simply say, "I saw this horrible movie so I better get in." Don't wast your time people. Please. Expand
  6. Nov 20, 2011
    I cant believe this kind of movie exist. Unbelieve. With the budget another director can create a much better movie. Another disappointing sequel, from start to finish, clearly aimed at young teen aged girls, who love the cast members more than the actual movie. May as well be a two hour spot for teen bride magazine.
  7. Nov 30, 2011
    To put it simply... IT WAS GAY...................................................................................................................... -__-
  8. Nov 21, 2011
    Sucked. So do all of these movies. I can't believe someone pays to see this, let alone someone was paid to make this. So really the people that made it are making bank, the people paying these people are ____________ (you fill in the blank).
  9. Nov 22, 2011
    Listen folks, I am not a hater. I do not go into a film like Breaking Dawn and expect a "The Squid and the Whale" type of experience. Belive me, I am not one of those reviewers that expected to be blown away. I really enjoyed what I have seen of these movies so far, particularly the second one. What I expected going into this film was something that was relevant, tastefully executed (likeListen folks, I am not a hater. I do not go into a film like Breaking Dawn and expect a "The Squid and the Whale" type of experience. Belive me, I am not one of those reviewers that expected to be blown away. I really enjoyed what I have seen of these movies so far, particularly the second one. What I expected going into this film was something that was relevant, tastefully executed (like the second installment), suspenseful, fun, romantic and ya... I even expected some big flamboyant thrilling special effects. Instead what I got I can only describe as a Pro-life commercial produced by the LDS church and Hallmark. These were moments in the film where I was honestly covering up my eyes because I could not even bare to watch it. The writing of this film was on par with a melodramatic halloween episode of "Thats so Raven". Where as I really enjoy Robert Pattinson on screen in anything, I have got to say that generally I have seen better acting in an episode of Power Rangers. Surprisingly enough, considering that past films, I dont think I have ever heard a more pathetic soundtrack in a movie. This film was supposed to be romantic...I have no clue where. In order to have romance you have got to have chemistry. Nobody in this entire movie even seemed like they even liked each other. It felt like actors just popping their heads in to cash in for the say while wearing awful, awful stage makeup.The score was one of the most obnoxious, pippy, bland scores I have heard in my life. It felt like they purchased stock sitcom music on a website for 1.49 a song. On top of all of this, on top of the horrible story, the rotton acting, the putrid score and the general train wreck that was "Breaking dawn"...the worst part is how 100% dirt cheap it felt. Honestly... this movie is exploitation. They are stealing from teenage girls. It felt like this movie was made with maybe 15 million dollars. In actuality the budget is higher than this but really... I have no idea where the money went to. The special effects of the werewolves were maybe the only effects in the film, and there was about as much care put into their animations as there is in an episode of Dora the Explorer. Do not let this film rob you of your hard earned cash. If you see this movie, do it the right way. With a guy named "herb" ;o) Maybe then it would be worth the price of admission cause you would be losing your **** with laughter watching what is perhaps one of the most embarrassing films I have ever seen in my life. Expand
  10. Nov 23, 2011
    Absolutely worst movie ever. I don't understand though, why the director/makeup artists feel the need to make Edward look like a waxwork...his makeup is so over the top it's hilarious. Yo go better read book.
  11. Nov 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Obviously, this movie is going to appeal to Twihards more than the normal human. Therefore, this movie should really receive two ratings. (Three actually...)

TWIHARD FAN SCORE: 10+++++!!!!!OMMMMGGG!!!!

NORMAL HUMAN SCORE: 5 (only because my spouse will kill me if I rate it any lower)

ACTUAL NORMAL HUMAN SCORE: 0

Seriously, I am a fan of the series and really enjoyed the movie. I did have a couple of minor gripes, however. First of all, I wish they would have included more of the Jacob vs. Rosalee rivalry...the book had me cracking up at the things they would do to each other. Also, the fight scene between the wolves and the Cullins never happened in the book, but it did add to the tension and action of the film. And finally, the scene with the werewolves discussing their plans was borderline ridiculous.

But none of these really detracted from my enjoyment of the movie. If you are a fan, YOU WILL LOVE IT. If you aren't a fan, YOU PROBABLY WON'T.
  12. Nov 23, 2011
    This movie is definitely for fans of the books, which is perfectly fine with me. The first movie was so unlike the book that I thought I would dislike the whole series, but now I see they are making a huge effort to make the movies true to the books and as a fan I truly appreciate it. The movie is great and I cannot wait until next November so that I can see part 2!
  13. Nov 24, 2011
    Things that were good: Storyline, script.
    Things that were bad: Directing, acting, animation [CGI], and was way too girly.
    Things that were good: Storyline, script.
    First, I'll start with my background on the series. NOT SPOILERS. I had skipped to the ending of the first, second I slept through, third I made fun of, hardly remember it. So I had a few friends recap the majority of it so far. Well, I thought it couldn't be that bad. Unfortunately, it was.
    The good: The storyline actually did seem appealing. This was not that bad. Oh no, a love triangle. Yay for conflict. Both are supernatural. Cool. The script wasn't that bad either, but could have been improved very much so. That's about the end of the good.
    The bad: Acting was terrible. I've seen them all in different movies, and they can do better. The best actress was a minor character, the second best actor was a minor character, and the third best actor was them in wolf form. Kirsten Stewart [Bella] had no facial expression the entire movie, except for a smile that broke it, but even then you still saw that face that was stuck on it. It really did suffer because of this. Robert Pattinson [Edward] did okay, but I've seen his other movies, and he can do way better. Taylor Lautner [Jacob] actually wasn't that bad, but he could do better if he tried harder, I'm sure. The animation was pretty bad, it didn't seem real, and I noticed it jumped around a tad even. When the full scene was just CGI [Computer Generated Imagery], it wasn't that bad, but could have been improved. The directing really was bad, they should have hired someone else, this was just a sham of an attempt. It could have been completely different, and have been a lot better. On the girly part, it's obviously aimed at a target age group, which is not me, not a tween girl or middle aged mother of some sort. I even was told by friends that went with, who were female 16-17 years, thought it was way too girly, and overplayed the romance to death, which made it suffer even more. Overall, the storyline sounds good, same with the script, but overall was ruined as a movie by bad acting, directing, and animation. It wholly destroyed itself in production.
  14. Nov 25, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Really good! Thoroughly enjoyed it. The last 15 minutes were absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  15. Nov 26, 2011
    УважаемÑ
  16. Nov 25, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In this nearly two hour installment of internationally best-selling series Twilight, the audience is faced with a bewildering array of plot thickenings, ever-deepening conflicts which threaten the very livelihood of the parties involved, and plenty of angst-ridden scenes of tanned, shirtless, six-packed males running through pouring rain as they morph into werewolves, scenes so embarrassingly prevalent in this series that it's almost become cliché to mention them in a review. On a visceral level, the camerawork retains several flaws: there are countless long shots which contain nothing that will sustain the fickle interest of even the most dedicated Twilight fans. Scattered throughout the length of the film are several shots of actors visibly glaring into the camera, as if admit to the whole fake and kitsch air the film carries (see scene with robotic dubbed-over werewolf voices, reminiscent of dalogue in Trasformers) .Now I generally can take a gander as to why a certain scene was filmed in a certain way, though I am at a total loss as to understand how an close-up extended shot of our protagonist, then relatively unaffected, against the backdrop of a painfully faux wallpaper which resembles a bookcase either to augment emotional complexity or visual interest. Not surprisingly, the same holds true for the selection of music, with midi-file violins screeching in unison in boring tonal patterns at even the minutest emotional climax and, perhaps most kvetch-worthy, the selection of indie sounding songs that loom over characters as they stand and blankly stare, attempting to look pensive. But chances are if you schlepped yourself to the theatre to view Twilight as a true drama and not as an accidental comedy, then emotional complexity, visual interest, or music selection likely bear no importance to you. However, it is not the grave lack of aesthetic appeal, but the grave lack of mentally engaging substance which is most alarming. Perhaps it is naïve of me to downplay the pimply preteen paranormal melodrama that is Twilight for its lack of intellectually demanding content, though even the shoddiest and most sloppily thrown together stories inevitably contain some message: Twilight is no exception. Throughout the film, there is a painfully obvious tendency to objectify women, painting them merely as passive recipients of violently destructive, even life-endangering masculine elements which necessarily accompany their love. Not to mention to horrifically blood-drenched scene of Bella's delivery, a gory slew of images sure to keep all virgins virgin and forever brutalize the feminine element in the creation of life. This anti-feminist element stands in stark contrast to the current trend in commercial films, which is undoubtedly one of neo-feminism ; take, for instance, the capable female protagonist of Black Swan, attempting to balance a professional career with a distressing personal life, an endeavor which her male instructor has already accomplished. Now some might suggest that this rampant anti-feminism is an unintended byproduct Meyer's religiosity, though, in her defense, such weighty and divisive social issues would not be consciously selected by such a, as Stephen King labels her, "bad" writer. So the tumultuous first part of the last installment of the Twilight series proves no different than the rest: a swarm of hapless humanoid creatures attempting to come to grips with emotional constructs by hesitantly reciting lines which sound like they were pulled straight out of a cancelled midday soap opera, characters so shallow and undeveloped that even the most compassionate individual struggles to sympathize with them, a plot so unbelievable, yet so predictable, in whole, a chaotic mishmash of events so unrelatable, that the only real, or living, thing contained within them seems to be the few ounces of blood which drip from the victims' necks or stagnate in Bella's styrofoam cup. So it is courtesy of Twilight that there now exists a "Teen Paranormal Romance" section in your local bookstore: three long shelves housing unfortunately copious amounts of Twilight paraphernalia, and even more unfortunately, a seemingly infinite amount of desperate copycats, some going so far as to steal the plain-black, single image cover layout and spindly font headings from Twilight, perhaps condescendingly assuming that preteens might just be illiterate enough to seek out books solely by their covers. And who, living in such a society of culture whores, can honestly blame them? . Now, despite the invective tone of this review, there remains one serious item, I must confess, which one can squeeze out of Breaking Dawn, an item conveniently revealed to us in Bella Swan's initials: "Stay away, intelligent moviegoers! This franchise is nothing but bullshit"!

17. Dec 3, 2011
    As an ex-Twilight fan, I woke up to the fact that the Twilight saga has an awful plot and character development. I used to crazily love the saga until i sadly realized the huge defects Meyer made in the series. Now, I am sad to say that this film and the Twilight saga in general is the most disappointing thing I have ever seen in my whole life. The reasons to prove this are: (1) ItAs an ex-Twilight fan, I woke up to the fact that the Twilight saga has an awful plot and character development. I used to crazily love the saga until i sadly realized the huge defects Meyer made in the series. Now, I am sad to say that this film and the Twilight saga in general is the most disappointing thing I have ever seen in my whole life. The reasons to prove this are: (1) It promotes a bad influence towards teenagers, (2) It does NOT portray real romance, and it instead portrays inappropriate methods to maintain a couple despite claims that it promotes abstinence, (3) The series itself is inundated with an awful, poorly-written plot and wooden, Mary-Sueish characters, (4) Cliches appear ubiquitous in the four books, (5) It has an awful fanbase, which gave the books a label of being overrated, (6) The most important reason is the portrayal of Bella Swan herself. She is the main reason why I hate this damn series. Bella is a bad role model, which is proven by her inability to go without her vampire boyfriend. Overall, I give the Twilight series in general a mediocre rating due to its profoundly bad impact to my life and its cardboard characters together with a plot and writing style that is supposed to be designed for younger immature children. SMeyer needs to upgrade her writing style.:| Expand
  18. Nov 27, 2011
    The director and actors did something very rare and very special with this movie. They did not try to please the critics or the general public at all and just wanted to please the fans. I totally respect that!
  19. Dec 25, 2011
    Overall Movie: 2 Acting: 5 Storyline: 0 Based on countless sex scenes and a bunch of fake drama, the Twilight series has officially collapsed. Not to mention that I don't care wether either Bella or Edward die. That's how good the acting is.
  20. Nov 29, 2011
    Not as bad as expected, but ...

This new film from Twilight saga, has major improvements over the previous two. However, it still has serious problems with the special effects and a story full of predictable cliches and nonsense narrative ... sorry, it was a great effort by Bill Condon ...
  21. Nov 30, 2011
    This movie has a bit of everything thrown in but it kind of works in its own special way. Its not for everyone evidently but I thought it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Dec 8, 2011
    It was like a torture: not like you get your hand cut off, it's more like someone takes a needle and pokes you. The music TERRIBLE. I want my money back.
  23. Nov 12, 2012
    An altogether depressing experience at this point.
  24. Mar 18, 2012
    This was just terrible only watch this or anymore if your a fan. Worst movie of the series, nothing interesting happens, this movie is an abomination. Looking at the other user reviews your either going to be a fan boy or a hater.
  25. Jun 4, 2012
    Sat down with Claire - who's seen all the previous ones at the cinema - and both of us laughed and smirked our way through it. First half is tortuous, second half a little better but generally **** throughout. Claire said it was the worst film she'd ever seen.
  26. Feb 26, 2012
    A movie that is largely aimed at teenage girls, and is showing sex. Really? Is this what the world really needs? Shame on you Stephanie Meyer.
  27. Feb 18, 2012
    Ok this movie is utter garbage. The only good movie of the three, is the first one. It's been almost 1:20 and not a single death. The first 35 min is the wedding, another 30 min of a honeymoon and another hour of Bella being prego. JUNK!!
  28. Jan 7, 2012
    The Twilight Saga will never please everyone. Its built-in audience will be enraptured or enraged, depending on how faithful the material is to the books. For the rest of us, we look at these as romantic werewolf and vampire movies with the occasional dash of action thrown in for good measure. Yes, there is some seriously suspect special effects and make-up work going on here, but if weThe Twilight Saga will never please everyone. Its built-in audience will be enraptured or enraged, depending on how faithful the material is to the books. For the rest of us, we look at these as romantic werewolf and vampire movies with the occasional dash of action thrown in for good measure. Yes, there is some seriously suspect special effects and make-up work going on here, but if we can live with Tom Cruise in a blond wig, then I guess we can do the same for Peter Facinelli. Go see this movie if you have already seen the other two, otherwise move on to something that you might enjoy more (after consulting your friends on Metacritic, of course). The big sex scene is naughty enough but not too overwrought. I believe they should have tipped the housekeepers, but that's just my opinion. Expand
  29. Nov 20, 2011
    Definitely one for the fans only and unlike Harry Potter fans (who complained to the ends of the earth about what was not included only to suddenly jump and down to defend it when Twilight is mentioned), Twilight fans will defend this for eternity and against all opponents. Admirable but still delusional since Twilight in general hasn't been well treated by the studio and filmakers behindDefinitely one for the fans only and unlike Harry Potter fans (who complained to the ends of the earth about what was not included only to suddenly jump and down to defend it when Twilight is mentioned), Twilight fans will defend this for eternity and against all opponents. Admirable but still delusional since Twilight in general hasn't been well treated by the studio and filmakers behind it because it has becoming something more to mock than respect. All this aside, I was surprised by Part 1 because despite the cold critical reception I found it to be rather enjoyable. Ok it's baffling why Bella always acts conflicted and miserable when there are moments she should really be alot happier, the talking wolves are a bad joke and Meyer's take on pregnancy and birth here raise eyebrows. But having said that, the wedding scenes work very well, the honey moon part is amusing for both the right and wrong reasons and the pregnancy itself is portrayed from the source material probably as best it can. Don't get me wrong, it's a film that many won't like and Twilight haters should stay out of sight. Let the Twi-hards be with their film. Expand
  30. May 10, 2012
    I have a question. What made you get into the line to see thiz movie in the first place? Just to see good looking faces or you want to see Edward and Bella hot honeymoon. If that is the case then you have got it all. Finally, the end of thiz saga will be completed in thiz last chapter where the chain of major events occurs such as the wedding, Bella pregnancy and the last battle. RobertI have a question. What made you get into the line to see thiz movie in the first place? Just to see good looking faces or you want to see Edward and Bella hot honeymoon. If that is the case then you have got it all. Finally, the end of thiz saga will be completed in thiz last chapter where the chain of major events occurs such as the wedding, Bella pregnancy and the last battle. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are still in the spotlight, carrying their iconic figures. They both seem to have fun with their roles, however, their acting skills have shown either no decline or an improvement. Get ready for some mellow madness, because the story will grow more intimate. If you are a true fan of thiz franchise, you will be one of them who cheers and screams throughout the movie. You will see the marriage, the honeymoon night and yeah, a lot of kissing coming! What if you are not one of them? O ow! We have got a little problem here. You have definitely got into the wrong theater. Your nightmare is about to begin. It is pretty awkward and monotone to see the couple always flirt and pamper each other. I appreciate the first TWILIGHT (2008), there were some real romantic atmospheres there. But further and further away, the chemistry between Edward and Bella looks even more like badly overacting. It has already happened since NEW MOON (2009) and ECLIPSE (2010). It is Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black who gives a better performance. The other regular Cast members like Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed and Peter Facinelli made an exact impression of the previous movies. Three previous movies are directed by three different Directors and it happens in thiz sequel as well. Thiz time, the movie is directed by Bill Condon who is the man behind smash musical hit DREAMGIRLS in 2006. Cutting the last part into two movies was a terrible idea in the first place. Recently, HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (2010-2011) had done the same, dividing their final installment into two movies but in that case it looked like a reasonable idea, considering the basic materials are too thick and so much to tell. But for Twilight Saga, thiz is totally insane. They have one purpose and one purpose only, to show more kissing and cheesy scenes. One word, it is awkward!

Visit My Blog on JONNY MOVEE: http://jonnyfendi.blogspot.com
  31. Jan 30, 2013
    As far as the series goes, this movie was by far the worst. The first movie was nice because it was a refreshing fantasy romance novelty. Boy meets girl. Girl discovers that boy is a vampire. Evil vampire chases girl for blood. Boy and family kill evil vampire. After that movie, the rest of the films just took a jump off a clip. The rest of the movies just use the same recycledAs far as the series goes, this movie was by far the worst. The first movie was nice because it was a refreshing fantasy romance novelty. Boy meets girl. Girl discovers that boy is a vampire. Evil vampire chases girl for blood. Boy and family kill evil vampire. After that movie, the rest of the films just took a jump off a clip. The rest of the movies just use the same recycled plot. We spend 3/4 of the movie listening to dialog. Finally at the end, there's a big vampire fight and the good guys win.

I can live with that, but do they really have to give us the same old bland story for every movie? In this story, we spend roughly half of the movie watching a newlywed couple make love in the bed, the livingroom, the beach, and everywhere else they can think of. C'mmon...I'm eating nachos and I don't want to puke before the end of the movie. After THAT was finally over, we spend the next 35% of the movie talking about how Bella might DIE! At the end...WHEW! She's not dead! Of course no Twilight movie would be complete without a big battle with werewolves and vampires. The dogs look as artificial as ever. The vampires fight like they all have chronic constipation. Oh yeah, the good guys win...but there really aren't any real bad guys and there really isn't much at stake. It's just a big pointless fight with two groups of people that hate each other. They might as well wear gangster hats and sagging pants.
  32. Nov 18, 2011
    The books are like traveling back in time to age 16 with all the good and bad fallout. The movies are pretty faithful to the books, so you should have a good idea what to expect before you go. I went for a two hour time trip back to my high school years and I wasn't disappointed.
  33. Nov 21, 2011
    I did not read the books. I have serious reservations in regards to this entire series. However, I did enjoy this film. The second act was absent of any excitement and instead the audience is presented with a film showing the lead character wasting away before our eyes. Where is the excitement in that? Within the first 2 minutes of the film, Lautner has his shirt off.......***insertI did not read the books. I have serious reservations in regards to this entire series. However, I did enjoy this film. The second act was absent of any excitement and instead the audience is presented with a film showing the lead character wasting away before our eyes. Where is the excitement in that? Within the first 2 minutes of the film, Lautner has his shirt off.......***insert rolling eyes here***. Still, this is another Twilight film that magically comes together and makes sense for it's target audience. While I don't fit into this demographic, I still could find some enjoyment out of all the fuss. Expand
  34. Nov 20, 2011
    While certainly not the funniest comedy I have ever seen, Breaking Dawn does an admirable job of bringing on the laughs. From the way that actor Billy Burke (as Bella's father) manages to somehow look perpetually disinterested in being associated in any way with every scene he is in, to just how much of a wimp Robert Pattison's (Edward) character is, you'll find it very hard not to have aWhile certainly not the funniest comedy I have ever seen, Breaking Dawn does an admirable job of bringing on the laughs. From the way that actor Billy Burke (as Bella's father) manages to somehow look perpetually disinterested in being associated in any way with every scene he is in, to just how much of a wimp Robert Pattison's (Edward) character is, you'll find it very hard not to have a smile on your face before the credits roll. Expand
  35. Nov 26, 2011
    It can be considered in two different ways: a movie about a teenage and her undying love for an undead who wants to be changed into a vampire to stop her aging while living amongst a strange fantasy world that not even your concerned parents can know about. Or it can be considered as one of the boldest and daring twilight film to date considering the maturity of the subject about pregnancyIt can be considered in two different ways: a movie about a teenage and her undying love for an undead who wants to be changed into a vampire to stop her aging while living amongst a strange fantasy world that not even your concerned parents can know about. Or it can be considered as one of the boldest and daring twilight film to date considering the maturity of the subject about pregnancy and Bella's pro-life choice. Either way, its not a twilight movie without some of its moments. Moments that do shine are more towards the beginning (the wedding scene and her romantic-"painful" honeymoon) and the 20 mins that happened at the last part (the most disturbing birth scene that I've seen since Rosemary's Baby). The movie is more melodramatic and full of humorous moments (intentional or unintentional) from Jacob's pack to his imprinting which shows that Taylor's best acting was in Eclipse. Kristen Stewart does have the vain she showed in New Moon, in her expressions of a skeleton-like figure she does however show quiet determination which is probably her best acting in this series. During the end, the birth scene is incredibly powerful and disturbing: bones cracking, Bella's agony and scream for the baby to come out, Rosalie's attempt to save her but ultimately cause more stress while the two suitors comfort and take position in helping the dying Bella. Bottomline: Hardcore fans only! It still doesn't improve on the script but you don't consider it due to the fact that its actually mature, darker and deeper in meaning then the three other films. Its a well-made film, has a likeable main character and has a strong message (not to marry young and always wear protection whether it be an 100-something vampire) about pro-life BUT is bogged down by the dialogue and script Expand
  36. Nov 28, 2011
    I totally loved breaking dawn part 2. first of all, its a very mature movie. plus it is very very emotional and heart throbbing. the last 25 minutes of the movie are out of this world. maybe the best ending i have ever seen to a movie. at last i just want to say "MOVE OVER HARRY POTTER"
  37. Dec 2, 2011
    Bottom Line: Excruciating drop from Eclipse; utter disappointment for anyone but â
  38. Nov 18, 2011
    I like to think I was saving myself for this room Dusk to Dawn, with all its promises of nonsense, as if the uterus of Bella Swan was busted open the doors for me this wonderful film and literary phenomenon, but the fact is that I have not seen the previous films in the saga of indifference.
  39. Jan 28, 2012
    I really enjoyed this movie. I hadn't even seen the 3rd one but I still went to see it and I really liked it! It made me laugh (when the werewolves started talking like transformers), made me cover my eyes at the birth seen and it made me cry at the end! A great film and I considered seeing it again with another film but it had already been taken out of the cinemas by then. Can't wait for part 2!
  40. Dec 18, 2011
    If the production of this so called saga is getting better, the same cannot be said about the storyline. Possessing some ridiculous plot twists and devoid of a meaningful narrative, "The Twilight Series" finally hits the rock bottom with "Breaking Dawn, part 1"
  41. Feb 11, 2012
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, this film is simply insurpotavel simply because the actors are bad and boring and also has special effects that many are ridiculous and the blood is too fake, another reason is that the makeup is horrible
  42. Feb 3, 2012
    Man i laugh so hard during this movie. It was a lot funnier than the first three. they where funny too. Hold on my wife just told me that they where not comedy movies. Man that sucks now they are not funny any more. They are just plain DUMB!!!!!!!!!! 3 out of 10 because it made me laugh.
  43. Aug 16, 2012
    One of the most interesting of the series, maybe we will see an improvement in performance and the scenarios are still pleasant, the story is good.
  44. Nov 27, 2011
    Breaking Dawn Part 1 was a bit better than I expected it to be. Although it was slow at times, the story made sense. Prepare for a quick and strange ending though.
  45. Dec 12, 2011
    It's not that it's really that bad but really this is still really immature and boring plot about vampires and werewolves and an annoying whiney depressed teen that is caught in between it all. The movie had some action and fighting but the entire feeling of the movie killed it and annoys you.
  46. Nov 27, 2011
    If you follow the books you will like this movie more than the average non book reading person. If you only follow the movies, you might be disappointed. Overall it is middle of the road for me! Not the best, but not the worst out of the series. Still trying to decide if Alice's new hairstyle is hot, or F'd up;)...
  47. Nov 20, 2011
    I loved the books and yes I have seen all of the movies on opening day. My friend and I laughed through the whole movie on Friday. I didn't realize "Breaking Dawn" was going to be a comedy. I do still love the books and the story, but it does not make for a great movie. The movie just leaves out way too much and they had to take out many of the important parts to keep it PG-13. The movieI loved the books and yes I have seen all of the movies on opening day. My friend and I laughed through the whole movie on Friday. I didn't realize "Breaking Dawn" was going to be a comedy. I do still love the books and the story, but it does not make for a great movie. The movie just leaves out way too much and they had to take out many of the important parts to keep it PG-13. The movie misses many of the important themes discussed in the book. The movie was not able to portray the real story. Would I watch it again? . . . yes. I still love the books. Like my friend said. "The movie was so bad, it was actually good." Expand
  48. Nov 20, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am still in shock based upon how gruesome and sexy Breaking Dawn Part One has been. This is the most significant departure for the series in every way. The direction, the sexual content, the gruesomeness, and the most shocking aspect of all is the acting. For once, Kristen Stewart is more defiant than ever and she looks very pale at the climax, which left a far more gruesome mark on me than when I had to witness her doing Edward. At the climax, Renesmee ( I literally yelled at the audience three times louder and louder, "STEPHENIE MEYER COULDN'T THINK OF A NAME!") gives a kick so forceful that Bella breaks her back and her legs, and the only people there to bear witness are Edward, Jacob, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper. So, with Carlisle not there, Edward AND Jacob are forced to deliver Renesmee. Then, to make matters FAR worse, they use the only thing to help deliver Renesmee. EDWARD'S TEETH! He used his teeth to cut Renesmee out of Bella's stomach because of how fast-growing she was fast-growing in a matter of God knows how much time did she develop. Then, after delivering Renesmee, Bella is DEAD! Edward injects this **** shot of his venom directly into her heart. In a matter of day, after giving Bella so many hickeys containing his venom, she becomes a vampire and slowly improves on her posture. When she opens her eyes, THUNDEROUS ORCHESTRA!. her eyes are a rich red. My brother and I were so disturbed on how gruesomely sexy this film was. My best guess that why mom wasn't bothered for the gruesomeness on how Bella delivers Renesmee is because she gave birth to me and my three others siblings. I give this a seven for Breaking Dawn Part One for two reasons: Kristen Stewart finally trying to at least act and how much effort did Melissa Rosenberg (the screenwriter) and Bill Condon (the director) for trying to be as gruesome to still manage to make Breaking Dawn Part One a PG-13 rating Expand
  49. Mar 4, 2012
    The Twilight series has always been the holy grail of movie making. They're cheaper to produce than your standard blockbuster, but raking in enormous amount of dough worldwide, averaging around $700 mill per movie! No wonder its producer decided to 'break' (no pun intended) its last book into two 'parts'. As with any such 'money grabbing' exercise, it ruins pacing completely. The first 45The Twilight series has always been the holy grail of movie making. They're cheaper to produce than your standard blockbuster, but raking in enormous amount of dough worldwide, averaging around $700 mill per movie! No wonder its producer decided to 'break' (no pun intended) its last book into two 'parts'. As with any such 'money grabbing' exercise, it ruins pacing completely. The first 45 min involves almost lingering shots of Bella having 'marriage' jitters. By around mid film, the actual plot started to move and BAM!! To be continued! Twilight fans will savor this pic but for those who don't really like it in the first place, no difference there. Expand
  50. Nov 19, 2011
    WOWWWW Is all I can say.... Very interesting how they handled the love scenes and they did keep alot out from the book :-(. But overall I think they did a wonderful job with this movie and will be going back to see it again before it leaves the theater.
  51. Nov 19, 2011
    I loved the movie it's one of my favorites, I have seen so far. Great job to all the people who made a awesome film. Cant wait tell part two come out.
  52. Nov 19, 2011
    This movie ranks with the best in the last decade. The subtle message of "love" at all costs" permeates a visual masterpiece of special effects and directing. Bella reminds us of Grace Kelly in her prime. Edward would have been better cast if played by Matt Damon, yet his character works and this is likely a testament to the excellent screenplay. The pace is crisp. The special effects areThis movie ranks with the best in the last decade. The subtle message of "love" at all costs" permeates a visual masterpiece of special effects and directing. Bella reminds us of Grace Kelly in her prime. Edward would have been better cast if played by Matt Damon, yet his character works and this is likely a testament to the excellent screenplay. The pace is crisp. The special effects are on par with any of the Potter series. The plot twists and mystery are cerebral and yet tender. This is a love story that has no equal. I can count at least 8 academy awards that are locks. I am just blown away by the elegance of this movie. Expand
  53. Nov 20, 2011
    Will this movie disappoint me, unlike the book? was all I could think about before the opening scene. By the end credits I was beaming! I can't gave a full review here, so I will be brief! Bella makes me crazy in the books and Kristen Stewart really plays that well. In this movie Bella grew up! and so did the actors. They have evolved like their characters, it was great to see. Kristen didWill this movie disappoint me, unlike the book? was all I could think about before the opening scene. By the end credits I was beaming! I can't gave a full review here, so I will be brief! Bella makes me crazy in the books and Kristen Stewart really plays that well. In this movie Bella grew up! and so did the actors. They have evolved like their characters, it was great to see. Kristen did well in expressing Bella's emotions without saying a word. The family scenes at the wedding was hilarious, and nice to see all the actors working together in the same scenes. And I have to say the earth real wedding venue and honeymoon set designs alone deserves an Oscar nod!

Not to spoil the movie but there are scenes which were hard to watch but they were so wonderful done that you looked on anyway!

In ending the movie was true as it could be to the book, the acting has gotten more depth to it, the CGI done to almost perfection, wardrobe & set design well done and directing was brilliant!
  54. Nov 21, 2011
    Very surprisingly good! I was impressed by pretty much everything. It was much better than the book because it focused on the good bits and left out the filler.
  55. Nov 21, 2011
    this movie is really amazing...i dont know what new to say,everybody in cinema is crying when edward wants to bring bella to life. Music is cool...effects is amazing, acting to...really good
  56. Nov 21, 2011
    its was interesting movie and for me is the best twilight movie. i cant wait to see twilight breaking down part 2. Fans will be really happy. For me i like it
  57. Nov 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have to chuckle at one review I'm reading right now, who says this movie should be viewed as "light hearted entertainment. Breaking Dawn - Part 1 has nothing light about it, except for the few scenes in which the director tries to make you laugh. With an overall grim tone, and plenty of soap operatic drama for all, the latest Twilight movie does manage to keep you watching the whole thing, if you didn't already want to run before it started.

The major issue I had with the movie is that the plot is very light. In terms of events, we had a wedding, a single night of sex, and a birth. Oh, and throw in some twisted dreams that I'm sure had Kristen Stewart shuddering herself. While the movie attempts to stretch this out, coming in at just under two hours, much of it seems needless, as though they are trying to convince you that it's really not just a money grab by splitting it into two movies.

There are moments that I enjoyed. Robert Pattinson manages to create a good role out of not such great opportunities, as his brooding character portrayals are getting better. The emotions evoked by much of the main cast are spot on. Billy Burke claims most of the movie's humour, with his quips to Edward, and they are quite enjoyable. Not being a huge fan of the series, these moments kept me entertained for the most part.

Special effects are dreary, to say the least, but those expecting great special effects for a movie that is more about the inability of many characters to emote, are in the wrong theatre. This inability is dealt with in this movie, which is what helps its view-ability.

I did not watch New Moon, or Eclipse, having sworn off the series after seeing Twilight. However, with Breaking Dawn - Part 1, I feel as though I can now go to Part 2 next year, give them more of my money, and enjoy myself. That is the point of the movie, so despite its problems, it succeeds.

Oh, and P.S. If you don't normally stay for credits, please do this time.
  58. Nov 25, 2011
    Well I had a great time at the movies seeing this film. It has a bit of everything! If you like a bit of over the top drams and romance well this is definitely one for you!
  59. Nov 25, 2011
    Poor, flat acting. Characters were not discernible from previous. Could have been a totally different movie with different characters. Holes in plot. Intrusive soundtrack attempting to plug gaps. Unintentionally humorous. CGI had problems with scale during "fight scene". "Fight scene" packed in to liven up what is essentially a poorly acted romantic film.
  60. Nov 27, 2011
    If you enjoy a bit of light hearted entertainment and a bit of romance and unusual drama (like me!) than this one is definitely for you! If not, it is probably better if you skip this one!!
  61. Dec 10, 2011
    I´ve seen it once again and took the time to be aware more to the emotions of edward an bella. I guess they got the point to 100% - it was like reading the book again and feel it by watching the movie. I think they found a way to show the book as it is. If you don´t like the book, you won´t like the movie as it is as near to the book as no other movieI´ve seen it once again and took the time to be aware more to the emotions of edward an bella. I guess they got the point to 100% - it was like reading the book again and feel it by watching the movie. I think they found a way to show the book as it is. If you don´t like the book, you won´t like the movie as it is as near to the book as no other movie before (perhaps besides one scene in the end)...
    Well done adaptation and truly fitting in the series.
  62. Nov 30, 2011
    This was actually my favorite Twilight movie so far. I didn't see any of them until last fall. Watched them with my sister and we both really liked the first one. I felt like the first half of the second one was good too, but overall not as good as the first. I thought the third one was awful. But this one? I really really enjoyed it. If you aren't into this sort of thing, you'reThis was actually my favorite Twilight movie so far. I didn't see any of them until last fall. Watched them with my sister and we both really liked the first one. I felt like the first half of the second one was good too, but overall not as good as the first. I thought the third one was awful. But this one? I really really enjoyed it. If you aren't into this sort of thing, you're not gonna like it. And if you are new to the series, don't start here. Saw it with someone who hadn't seen much of the other movies, and to them the first half hour was crazy boring, but to people who are into the story, it is great. Obviously, if you already know you don't like the Twilight movies or books, why would you ever go to this movie? You're not gonna like it. But if you are a fan, you will probably love it, and if you are the kind of person who likes movies in general as long as they are good for what they are meant to be, then you might enjoy it too, though you wouldn't want to start here, you'd want to go back and watch the movies from the start. Just watch out for that third movie. It stunk. Expand
  63. Nov 30, 2011
    I thought it was very good. Nicely shot with an interesting story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  64. Doz
    Dec 12, 2011
    First I hate this Part 1 & Part 2 thing. But in light of that, the story could not of unfolded in a more condensed format and still stayed true to the novels. When you stand back and look at what the Twilight saga is trying to achieve it does hit it mark quite well.
  65. Dec 6, 2011
    It Make Vampires Suck (twilight parody) a better movie. Absolutely piece of bad art, bad pictures for marriage. Painful, no pleasure at all. don't ever spend your money for this movie.
  66. Dec 16, 2011
    If this movie stood alone, without the love that a fan would have for the characters, the actors, and or the books, it would be deemed horrible. But since we do love this fantasy, many love the film. Just dont count me as one that does.
  67. Dec 18, 2011
    The first part was terrible. Too long, boring and sometimes with really ridiculous scenes. The second one was decent, but despite this, the film does not deserve sufficiency.
  68. Jan 3, 2012
    Dear Stephanie Meyer, You Ripped off Buffy the vampire slayer and Southern Vampire Mysteries and have been far too successful with it. This films pacing is off, acting is wooden and there is no humour except for the terribly written dialogue and ugly unconvincing CGI. Bella is barely a character and more of cardboard cut out, who really isn't a very good example to young women. This girlDear Stephanie Meyer, You Ripped off Buffy the vampire slayer and Southern Vampire Mysteries and have been far too successful with it. This films pacing is off, acting is wooden and there is no humour except for the terribly written dialogue and ugly unconvincing CGI. Bella is barely a character and more of cardboard cut out, who really isn't a very good example to young women. This girl is badly harmed after having sex with her husband, but its ok cause he didn't mean to do it. That's very reminiscent of what a lot of women in physically abusive relationships say. It may be fantasy, but teenagers and younger are heavily influenced by what they read and watch so I'm gonna ask Stephanie Meyer.... Can you either stop writing books OR have Buffy (you already stole the characters romance why not the whole character) and have an empowering woman that teens can look up to and not feel repressed by her male counter parts. Expand
  69. Jan 4, 2012
    I got a kindle for christmas two years ago and read all the twilight books in an 8 hour stretch because they happened to be on sale. I'd forgotten how ridiculous some of the plot (particularly the baby's name) is in the story. I think the director and screen writers stayed to close to the plot and original (bad) writing and didn't clean it up for the wider movie audience. I think theseI got a kindle for christmas two years ago and read all the twilight books in an 8 hour stretch because they happened to be on sale. I'd forgotten how ridiculous some of the plot (particularly the baby's name) is in the story. I think the director and screen writers stayed to close to the plot and original (bad) writing and didn't clean it up for the wider movie audience. I think these choices made the movie worse than it could have been. Still, being that I overall enjoyed the ridiculous fluff of the books, I'll probably see the final part 2 as well. Expand
  70. Jan 9, 2012
    I can't believe someone had the courage to make this terrible movie. What were they thinking?? Probably they wanted to make people throw their money out, because this movie doesn't worth any cent.
    Terrible...horrible, what next? They really have the courage to make part 2?? Really??
    I hate the twilight saga so bad...i went to the cinema with my friends to see how bad this would be. Looks like i was wrong. It's not bad...IT'S TERRIBLE!!!!!!
  71. Jan 22, 2012
    Hands down the worst movie of the year. I did not mind Twilight or Eclipse, but this was just downright garbage. The acting somehow got worse and it was so slow. When Jacob was in wolf form and was talking to the other wolves, I was laughing so hard. The voice over was so awful, it was funny. I cannot wait for this series just to end! Bring on the Hunger Games! And if you like vampires andHands down the worst movie of the year. I did not mind Twilight or Eclipse, but this was just downright garbage. The acting somehow got worse and it was so slow. When Jacob was in wolf form and was talking to the other wolves, I was laughing so hard. The voice over was so awful, it was funny. I cannot wait for this series just to end! Bring on the Hunger Games! And if you like vampires and other stuff like that, just watch True Blood. The Vampire Diaries are also acceptable. They both follow, what vampires should be. Not this mindless trash. Expand
  72. Nov 19, 2012
    I honestly don't mind the Twilight movies at all. I thought Twilight was ok, New Moon was good, and Eclipse wasn't that bad either (although probably the most pointless of the entire series). This movie though has to be the worst in the entire series. Not that it was truly bad but I honestly do not see how anyone could take this movie seriously. I had a smile on my face from start toI honestly don't mind the Twilight movies at all. I thought Twilight was ok, New Moon was good, and Eclipse wasn't that bad either (although probably the most pointless of the entire series). This movie though has to be the worst in the entire series. Not that it was truly bad but I honestly do not see how anyone could take this movie seriously. I had a smile on my face from start to finish and there were quite a few times I actually laughed because the movie was played off as being serious but was epicly failing to do so.

Besides that, It actually wasn't that bad. The acting is suprisingly solid, Probably the best it has been (and that's saying something) in the series. It was enjoyable to watch and that is coming from a 20 year old guy who loved action and horror movies.
  73. Jan 16, 2013
    It's . . . really bad, but fun to watch as a comedy.
  74. Jan 31, 2012
    Its always difficult to make a movie out of a book. Maybe because restrictions faced in penning down things are way different from those in bringing them alive on the screen. But yet again, there can be a slight difference and not change things drastically. This movie does follow this rule. Detailing is important in both the modes, books and movie, but the ways are different. The movieIts always difficult to make a movie out of a book. Maybe because restrictions faced in penning down things are way different from those in bringing them alive on the screen. But yet again, there can be a slight difference and not change things drastically. This movie does follow this rule. Detailing is important in both the modes, books and movie, but the ways are different. The movie lacks this detailing. The director has tried to detail things in his way but they make things boring. The movie could have been a lot fast. This slow movie has Good Music (could have handled even better), Nice character handling and excellent cinematography make me rate this a 9. Expand
  75. Feb 4, 2012
    Well, for some inexplicable reason I went to see â
  76. Feb 7, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I must say I appreciate Bill Condon's vision for Breaking Dawn Part 1, but unfortunately his vision wasn't enough to redeem the Twilight saga from past failures.
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 is by far the most mature and visually fascinating movie of the franchise thus far. It's satisfying to see improvements in many areas including the acting, and dialogue and pleasing to be able to enjoy memorable scenes from the book that work on screen.
    There wasn't one boring moment which seemed to be one of the many problems in it's predecessors, but it created another problem. Though it was the shortest of all Twilight films, it had much to cover and packing it into not even two hours wasn't the best solution. I found many scenes cut way too short which is very unfortunate because the emotion and tension created in many of the scenes, such as Bella and Edward making love for the first time, were like nothing Twilight fans ever experienced before, while others, such as the werewolves speaking telepathically, created great tension but made me feel like I was watching a melodramatic cartoon.
    The acting was greatly improved. Kristin Stewart's performance walking down the isle at her wedding ceremony was very relieving and surprising to be honest. It might not be the performance of the year, but she created the emotion in that scene. I never thought Robert Pattinson needed much improvement but you definitely get a greater feel of what he's capable of in terms of his performance, and Taylor Lautner, although it wasn't the best, improved which was all we could ask for. There are plenty of laughs and memorable moments. Maybe too many for one movie. Breaking Dawn Part 1 wasn't the best of the saga, but it wasn't the worst. There was enough to be satisfied but too much in too little time to create the movie we were all hoping for.
  77. rcj
    Mar 5, 2012
    I'm a guy, I like all kinds of movies. Liked the 3rd Twilight, didn't much care for 1 & 2, Only becuase I liked #3 did I suffer through this unbelievably boring film -- NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL FOR THE FIRST 70 MINUTES and not a hell of a lot after that. Not the actors fault - thought they were good.
  78. Mar 2, 2012
    What? Again? The first Twilight beautiful, New Moon regular, Eclipse awesome, and Breaking Dawn?... is terrible, really is very boring, the worst film of all this saga.
  79. Mar 26, 2012
    Anyone who likes movies with vampires that sparkle in the sunlight are brain-dead morons. Also if your fantasy is making love to Edward Cullen you should keep dreaming because he cannot get an erection as his heart doesn't beat.
  80. Mar 3, 2012
    Here is when my theory gets proved. Sequels are made for bad movies. This is the worst Movie of them 4 , what a bad script. This movie is just compensated by the effects that i have to admit are quite impressive. But the story is Garbage. I'm truly disappointed by these one, i was hopping to see more sparkle between the characters.
  81. Sep 30, 2012
    Having Viewed This Movie Multiple Times, I Must Say That The Story Line, The Music, And The Masterful Details To Production - Direction, Bill Condon Was A Mastermind In This. I Dont Think This Movie Has Received The Overall Credit It Deserves. I Have No Trouble Saying, It May Be The Best Movie I've Seen - And I Have Seen A Lot Of Them... The Movie Seems To Have A Very Profound - SubtleHaving Viewed This Movie Multiple Times, I Must Say That The Story Line, The Music, And The Masterful Details To Production - Direction, Bill Condon Was A Mastermind In This. I Dont Think This Movie Has Received The Overall Credit It Deserves. I Have No Trouble Saying, It May Be The Best Movie I've Seen - And I Have Seen A Lot Of Them... The Movie Seems To Have A Very Profound - Subtle Emotional Message And Content That Is Not Easy To Explain, But You Feel It... A Very Special Movei Expand
  82. Mar 11, 2012
    I have watched every movie in this series. I have enjoyed every one of them. This one really begins to tie everything together and I think it was well done.
  83. Jun 27, 2013
    I'm giving this movie a 2, not because I'm a hater, but because that it what it deserved. Yes, I am a male and no, I do not hate the Twilight Saga. Up until this movie, I was actually starting to kinda like it. I always enjoyed watching it with my girlfriend and it had just the right mixture of romance, action, suspense and CGI. However, a lot of that universally appealing stuff was thrownI'm giving this movie a 2, not because I'm a hater, but because that it what it deserved. Yes, I am a male and no, I do not hate the Twilight Saga. Up until this movie, I was actually starting to kinda like it. I always enjoyed watching it with my girlfriend and it had just the right mixture of romance, action, suspense and CGI. However, a lot of that universally appealing stuff was thrown out here. The majority of the movie was spent watching the couple trying to have sex. Usually in PG-13 movies, you get a sexual innuendo or implied sex scene but here, they focused entirely too much on it. The only action that happened, happened toward the end and that was promptly ruined by the absolutely grotesque imagery of a dying Bella giving birth to a vampireous creature. She dies while giving birth and is bitten repeatedly by Edward in an attempt to revive her. It was a mixture of a slasher film with pregnancy... not good. Also the whole idea of Jacob loving a baby in a romantic way, is borderline wrong. I don't really know what else to say about it other than, I wouldn't see it again. I gave it a 2 because I thought the series did a good job up until now and the 1 or 0 that it deserved would be harsh. Hopefully they used this is a semi-plot building movie and the next installment will do better. Expand
  84. Mar 8, 2014
    This has to be one of the slowest-paced movies I have ever seen. Seriously, the beginning was so boring. At the end, you kinda felt a bit better, but that does not improve much on this film's rating. Honestly, if you ask for a summary of the film, all I can say is nothing happened.
  85. Jul 3, 2012
    Kristen Stewart's performance has finally approached Bella's character, she is still anti-social but not as much and her facial expressions variate at last. Still, the movie isn't what i thought it would be. A s a fan of the books, I expected more.
  86. Sep 8, 2012
    Well, what can I say? It isn't as good as Eclipse, but it isn't as godawful as New Moon. This, I only enjoyed, not entirely pleased, but I cannot say I didn't like it. It desrves the 6 I gave it, but sincerely I expected that from this point on, I was willing to give a 9 already. Now let's see what The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -part 2 has to offer this autumn.
  87. Oct 6, 2012
    Ever worsening saga (if it can be called a saga), the film is pessimo, paradão, you have nothing to draw attention ... bad visual effects, makeup improved somewhat, the performance worsened Kristen Stewart wakes !! The soundtrack so feeble, I hope part 2 excel and save the whole saga.
  88. Jul 21, 2012
    The first thing I felt when the movie ended was disappointment. As a huge fan of the books I expected more from the first installment of the last book. Breaking Dawn is my favorite book in the Whole series and frankly I thought it could be so much better. I absolutely love the cast but some scenes were so bad in terms of acting like the first scene between Edward and Bella. Bill CondonThe first thing I felt when the movie ended was disappointment. As a huge fan of the books I expected more from the first installment of the last book. Breaking Dawn is my favorite book in the Whole series and frankly I thought it could be so much better. I absolutely love the cast but some scenes were so bad in terms of acting like the first scene between Edward and Bella. Bill Condon left so many important details out. Some scenes that were so emotionally strong for me in the book were a joke in the movie like the wolves gathering which was suppose to be a big turn in jacobs' life and perspective. That scene in the book was sad and uneasy: Jacob had to make a huge choice that I think starts his maturity through the book. The honeymoon could be a lot better and the chess scenes were unnecessasry. The wedding scene were amazing. The dress was fabulous. The birth scene could be so much better if the director was more daring. This movie could be raised to a whole new level but the director didn't use the potential of the book in the movie. There were some great scenes but overall after watching this movie again I can say that I was disappointed. I am still waiting for the last movie so much and hope that it will be better then the first. So far from first looks i have what to look forward to ;) Expand
  89. Aug 25, 2012
    I've heard people say that certain cinema-goers should lighten up and enjoy this film for what it was intended to be which was a little fun. However I can confirm that nothing actually happens in this film. There is very little storyline and to be honest I thought it was going to turn into some softcore porn the way the film was going! I could have condensed this film to about 25 minutes.
  90. Dec 6, 2012
    Por fin la boda, no desbelo spoilers porque la boda se intuye en el trailer. Lo mejor de todo la boda, la luna de miel, y la verdadera complicación que alcanza el triángulo amoroso. Lo peor, la falta de acción, la que hay es oscura y movida, lo poco creíble de la relación entre Edward y Jacob, y el no poder ver sensacionales estampas de Taylor Lautner sinPor fin la boda, no desbelo spoilers porque la boda se intuye en el trailer. Lo mejor de todo la boda, la luna de miel, y la verdadera complicación que alcanza el triángulo amoroso. Lo peor, la falta de acción, la que hay es oscura y movida, lo poco creíble de la relación entre Edward y Jacob, y el no poder ver sensacionales estampas de Taylor Lautner sin camiseta. Expand
  91. Sep 1, 2012
    It's not this bad. It had a solid love story, everything else is just not good. The actors are all too "pretty", I don't like these vampires at all. The only thing I like here are those werewolves. I never watched previous movies from this saga. But all in all, it deserves a 5, MAYBE even a 6, but that's it.
  92. Jun 16, 2013
    Splitting the last book was unnecessary, something really ridiculous.

Splitting the last book was unnecessary, something really ridiculous.

When I thought the saga was still up, Dawn comes and detonates all A film unnecessary, ridiculous, so far as to have thrown my money away, as director Bill Condon died for me, the performances of Kristen continues ridiculous, not to nothing to save the movie, not anything good, is a enchição of things, the scene of pregnancy is the only good thing in the movie, and ends in a way unnecessary.
  93. Nov 25, 2013
    I am still confused as to what this film was about. All of the Twilight movies have carried a terrible script along with a bundle of Hollywood's most boring and untalented actors, but this film exceeded my expectations, I was expecting a feature film version of Secret Life Of An American Teenager, but what I got was a remake of 90210 but set in the north west. This film is about nothingI am still confused as to what this film was about. All of the Twilight movies have carried a terrible script along with a bundle of Hollywood's most boring and untalented actors, but this film exceeded my expectations, I was expecting a feature film version of Secret Life Of An American Teenager, but what I got was a remake of 90210 but set in the north west. This film is about nothing really, its just a waste of time. Bella and Edward get married............ so what? Who the hell cares? This film has ZERO plot along with a script that was probably written by a high school student that dropped out after his first day as a freshman. This boring piece of crap is full of plot holes, terrible dialogue, a terrible premise, terrible acting, terrible everything, avoid this film at all costs. Expand
  94. Jul 18, 2013
    Kristen Stewart improved upon her acting (yes, she does fantastic in this one), the visuals look amazing in this film, the story is interesting (I like how she wants to keep the baby and that they waited to be married to have...well you know that one scene in this film). It is a beautifully filmed movie with lots of interesting new things added both creatively and visually. I reallyKristen Stewart improved upon her acting (yes, she does fantastic in this one), the visuals look amazing in this film, the story is interesting (I like how she wants to keep the baby and that they waited to be married to have...well you know that one scene in this film). It is a beautifully filmed movie with lots of interesting new things added both creatively and visually. I really enjoyed this film. Expand
  95. Oct 25, 2013
    'Breaking Dawn Part 1' mostly consists of a bunch of irrelevant events, and in its third act; a birthing scene that was widely reported to be "intense" and "gruesome" ended up being largely overshadowed by irritating visual effects and a ridiculous storyline.
  96. chw
    Jul 20, 2014
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 is a terrible movie! You'd be better off watching porn instead of this, because both of them are basically the same thing!
  97. Aug 14, 2014
    These are the ways how to face this dreadful movie:

1º- Take it as a comedy film and laugh as how stupid it is.
    2º Take this serious and prepare to be attacked by a monstrous boredom.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Nov 23, 2011
    Bill Condon (Dreamgirls, Chicago, Gods and Monsters) takes over the directing reins for these final two parts; his most noteworthy contribution to the series so far is a terrifyingly staged birth scene that should turn the teen fan base off of sex altogether … which is precisely what this whole dumb, punishing series has been gunning for from the start.
    In any case, the last twenty minutes of Breaking Dawn are so harrowing that it's possible to forget that most of the acting is soap-operatic (the guy who plays Carlisle is aging to look like Liberace) and the dialogue from hunger. The movie's that primal.
  3. Reviewed by: Dana Stevens
    Nov 19, 2011
    One seriously sick little blockbuster.