4.6

1. Mar 11, 2012
    I have watched every movie in this series. I have enjoyed every one of them. This one really begins to tie everything together and I think it was well done.
  2. Dec 6, 2012
    Por fin la boda, no desbelo spoilers porque la boda se intuye en el trailer. Lo mejor de todo la boda, la luna de miel, y la verdadera complicación que alcanza el triángulo amoroso. Lo peor, la falta de acción, la que hay es oscura y movida, lo poco creíble de la relación entre Edward y Jacob, y el no poder ver sensacionales estampas de Taylor Lautner sinPor fin la boda, no desbelo spoilers porque la boda se intuye en el trailer. Lo mejor de todo la boda, la luna de miel, y la verdadera complicación que alcanza el triángulo amoroso. Lo peor, la falta de acción, la que hay es oscura y movida, lo poco creíble de la relación entre Edward y Jacob, y el no poder ver sensacionales estampas de Taylor Lautner sin camiseta. Expand
  3. Jul 18, 2013
    Kristen Stewart improved upon her acting (yes, she does fantastic in this one), the visuals look amazing in this film, the story is interesting (I like how she wants to keep the baby and that they waited to be married to have...well you know that one scene in this film). It is a beautifully filmed movie with lots of interesting new things added both creatively and visually. I reallyKristen Stewart improved upon her acting (yes, she does fantastic in this one), the visuals look amazing in this film, the story is interesting (I like how she wants to keep the baby and that they waited to be married to have...well you know that one scene in this film). It is a beautifully filmed movie with lots of interesting new things added both creatively and visually. I really enjoyed this film. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Nov 23, 2011
    Bill Condon (Dreamgirls, Chicago, Gods and Monsters) takes over the directing reins for these final two parts; his most noteworthy contribution to the series so far is a terrifyingly staged birth scene that should turn the teen fan base off of sex altogether … which is precisely what this whole dumb, punishing series has been gunning for from the start.
    In any case, the last twenty minutes of Breaking Dawn are so harrowing that it's possible to forget that most of the acting is soap-operatic (the guy who plays Carlisle is aging to look like Liberace) and the dialogue from hunger. The movie's that primal.
  3. Reviewed by: Dana Stevens
    Nov 19, 2011
    One seriously sick little blockbuster.