4.2

1. Nov 21, 2011
    Absolutely loved it! This movie is all about sheer light hearted entertainment . Anybody who takes this seriously should really get their heads examined!! I'm talking about all those people who can not just go to the movies for a bit of fun!! Lighten up people! It is not supposed to be all serious. I like how this movie did not try to be anything other than what is is. Fun.
  2. Nov 21, 2011
    This movie really is for the fans of the books. I hate the way others try to spoil it for them by constantly putting it down. If it is not your cup of tea...fine...but why all the hate? Get over it! I'm glad the fans love it so much as it is portrayed exactly as the books described. Well done to them for being true.
  3. Nov 25, 2011
    Enjoyed this movie a lot. It delivered on screen exactly how it is described in the books. You can not ask anymore of a director or actor so I say a job very well done.
  4. Nov 21, 2011
    I think this movie was way better than than the previous movies in the series. People need to give some credit where it is due and it is definitely due here!
  5. Nov 21, 2011
    Really enjoyed it! It was cheesy and melodramatic and humorous! Exactly what I was hoping for!! Loved every moment of it! Completely delivered the book.
  6. Nov 26, 2011
    I can not fault this movie at all! It delivers what it says on the tin and I think you can not ask for more than that. Very well done by the director and the cast.
  7. Nov 18, 2011
    Another disappointing sequel, from start to finish, clearly aimed at young teen aged girls, who love the cast members more than the actual movie. The special effects left a lot to be desired, the film concentrates too much on teenage love drama, and forgets to add relevant action sequences to at least keep the non fans audience entertained. This film is aimed straight at the core fanAnother disappointing sequel, from start to finish, clearly aimed at young teen aged girls, who love the cast members more than the actual movie. The special effects left a lot to be desired, the film concentrates too much on teenage love drama, and forgets to add relevant action sequences to at least keep the non fans audience entertained. This film is aimed straight at the core fan base, its a cash cow with little investment and effort. Expand
  8. Nov 26, 2011
    Well I completely enjoyed this movie and at the end of the day that is what it is all about!! These movies make a lot of people very happy and that is always nice to see!
  9. Nov 18, 2011
    Dear Stephanie Meyer, You Ripped off Buffy the vampire slayer and Southern Vampire Mysteries and have been far too successful with it. This films pacing is off, acting is wooden and there is no humour except for the terribly written dialogue and ugly unconvincing CGI. Bella is barely a character and more of cardboard cut out, who really isn't a very good example to young women. This girlDear Stephanie Meyer, You Ripped off Buffy the vampire slayer and Southern Vampire Mysteries and have been far too successful with it. This films pacing is off, acting is wooden and there is no humour except for the terribly written dialogue and ugly unconvincing CGI. Bella is barely a character and more of cardboard cut out, who really isn't a very good example to young women. This girl is badly harmed after having sex with her husband, but its ok cause he didn't mean to do it. That's very reminiscent of what a lot of women in physically abusive relationships say. It may be fantasy, but teenagers and younger are heavily influenced by what they read and watch so I'm gonna ask Stephanie Meyer.... Can you either stop writing books OR have Buffy (you already stole the characters romance why not the whole character) and have an empowering woman that teens can look up to and not feel repressed by her male counter parts. Thanks
    Jay Johnson
  10. Nov 26, 2011
    The acting has vastly improved in this movie and it makes a massive difference. I really felt the emotions coming through with a mix of light moments and serious moments for the characters.
  11. Nov 21, 2011
    I am a huge fan so of course I thoroughly enjoyed it. There is plenty of serious stuff happening in the Worls, it is nice to simply escape from time to time and that is what this is all about.
  12. Nov 25, 2011
    Absolutely LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy with the way everything was put together from the book and I am very much looking forward to part 2.
  13. Nov 26, 2011
    Thank you so much Bill Condon, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and all the cast and crew for finally giving the fans exactly want we want and not giving a damn about the haters of the series!
  14. Nov 26, 2011
    Very nicely done indeed!!!!!!!!Thinking back at some of the imagery in the scenes and the charming delivery of the unusual story line. I really liked it!
  15. Nov 22, 2011
    I've always enjoyed the Twilight movies. Not because they're good, but because they're absolutely horrendous. The script is bad, the plot is bad, the acting is bad, the directing and editing is bad, and all the guys can't go five minutes without taking their shirts off. All that combines to make something that is absolutely hilarious to watch. My friend and I once talked about having aI've always enjoyed the Twilight movies. Not because they're good, but because they're absolutely horrendous. The script is bad, the plot is bad, the acting is bad, the directing and editing is bad, and all the guys can't go five minutes without taking their shirts off. All that combines to make something that is absolutely hilarious to watch. My friend and I once talked about having a drinking game, where we would watch Twilight and take a drink whenever there was a facepalm moment on screen. We eventually decided against it because we would have gotten drunk within the first ten minutes.

So I went into Breaking Dawn expecting more of the same, and I got it. Dialogue so incredibly bad and cheesy you could spread it on a biscuit and eat it. Acting so flat and wooden you could make an IKEA chair with it, or several. There were so many facepalm moments that I think my forehead was red when I walked out. Directing is slightly better this time though, that's some good at least.

I did enjoy this movie, but please don't mistake it for me saying that this is a good movie, it's not. I enjoyed it because it's terrible. If you're a fan, go ahead and watch it (though you probably already have). If you're like me, think about watching it if you have the time (and money). If you're not a fan, this movie won't change your mind about the series. Avoid it.
  16. Nov 26, 2011
    I love the books so I was was wary of seeing the movie but I had no need to be worried at all. I am very happy with the scene selection and delivery. Thank you Bill.
  17. Nov 21, 2011
    Love, Love, Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a director who gave us fans what we wanted and said to hell with everybody else! The haters are never going to like it anyway so might as well go all out and give the fans what they want! Thank you Bill Condon!
  18. Nov 26, 2011
    Loved it so much! Really looking forward to part 2 of Breaking Dawn. I think it was very nicely set up and ended in the perfect place. It all changes in the next installment.
  19. Nov 21, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I loved everything about it. The wedding was beautiful. The honeymoon was tasteful and charming. The birth was appropriately graphic. All and all a job well done. Expand
  20. Nov 21, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fantastic movie. The transformation scene was really spectacular. I really felt the emotion when Edward was trying to save Bella and I loved the montage of memories while she literally transformed before our eyes. Expand
  21. Nov 25, 2011
    Just saw this and I have to say I do not know what people are giving out about?? They must be a miserable bunch because I found the movie to be completely charming in an old fashioned way and completely enjoyed it! I think some people who can not stand it just need to lighten up a bit!!
  22. Nov 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. How stunning was Kristen Stewart in that wedding dress!!!!!! It was simply gorgeous!! Loved the whole wedding scene. Beautiful! It was exactly how I imaged it! Expand
  23. Nov 30, 2011
    Well I am most certainly not a Twi-hard but I really enjoyed this film. It was so much better than I expected and so much better than the critics say.
  24. Nov 30, 2011
    I found it utterly charming!!!! It takes you on a complete fantasy journey and allows you to escape the mundane problems of the World for a little while!
  25. Nov 25, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. What a gorgeous wedding!! Edward and Bella look beautiful and I absolutely loved the wedding dress, sophisticated and sexy at the same time!!! Thought the speeches were hilarious too! Expand
  26. Nov 25, 2011
    I enjoy all the Twilight movies but Breaking Dawn part 1 is by far my favorite! I think it was was wonderfully done and I appreciate that Bill Condon gave us what we wanted!
  27. Nov 26, 2011
    It was great! Do not know why it gets so harshly judged. People just need to let go and go along for the ride. You might even enjoy it if you let yourself!!
  28. Nov 30, 2011
    I can not for one second understand all the hate these movies get from a lot of critics and some members of the public........they really are not that bad at all!
  29. Nov 21, 2011
    My favorite movie of the series. Really looking forward to seeing Breaking Dawn part 2! It really left me wanting more but it will be whole year until its out!
  30. Nov 21, 2011
    This movie actually surprised me. I thought it was miles better than the other movies in the series and the actors played those characters exactly right.
  31. Nov 25, 2011
    Very nice, easy going movie for sheer entertainment I give this a 10 out of 10. There really was nothing to complain about in this movie although I'm sure many people will find something to complain about...they always do!
  32. Nov 25, 2011
    This is precisely the type of film I like. Romantic, dramatic, unique. I have definitely never seen anything remotely the same as it and I like that it is different! So sick of movies being safe.
  33. Nov 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am a Twi-hard and proud so I absolutely loved it! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  34. Nov 26, 2011
    Love the cast. Loved the acting. Loved the humor. Loved the scenery. Loved the delivery of the big scenes. There was so much to love about this movie. It deserves a lot more love back in my opinion.
  35. Nov 30, 2011
    I adored this movie. It has moments that are so cute and sweet but then there are moments of seriousness that are dealt with really well and interestingly.
  36. Nov 25, 2011
    The best Twilight movie. Did not deserve the harsh reviews at all. I suppose the people who do not get it just do not get it but they could at least have a bit of respect.
  37. Nov 26, 2011
    I had a really good time at this movie so as far as I'm concerned it gets a 10. Surely going to the movies is all about fun and escapism?? This movie definitely gives you that.
  38. Nov 30, 2011
    I'm a huge fan of the series . I love it for what it is and am under no illusions but I simply enjoy watching them! No harm in that...............................................................
  39. Nov 21, 2011
    I was very happy with Bill Condons take on the book. It was far better than the book actually because it cut out a lot of the annoying bits. Sheer entertainment. Loved it!
  40. Nov 21, 2011
    Very pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it. Do not know what people are being so harsh for. The movie delivered the book really well. I just do not know what you people were expecting.
  41. Nov 25, 2011
    I thought after reading some reviews that I would hate this movie and jump on the hate bandwagon but I was very surprised at how much I liked it! I suppose it is a case of bias critics again. I have seen that happen many times and it is something the really annoys me.
  42. Nov 25, 2011
    What a beautiful looking cast! Really had a good time with my friends at this movie. Fun and enjoyment is what going to the cinema is all about! Loved it.
  43. Nov 26, 2011
    Oh I just loved it. The cheesiness and over the top dramatics is what makes this series so darn great! This is completely the type of movie that I love!
  44. Nov 30, 2011
    Went to see this with three of my best friends are we had a great time! That is what it is all about FUN! I dont know why some people take it so seriously!
  45. Nov 18, 2011
    Wow, a movie that makes "Jack and Jill" look like high art. Boyfriends everywhere beware, it is better to dump your girlfriend than to let he make you watch this. Certainly the least "vampire like" vampire movie I have ever seen. May as well be a two hour spot for teen bride magazine.
  46. Nov 26, 2011
    Was a bit apprehensive about this movie as I did not like the others much in the series but I have to say I was totally pleasantly surprised. Good movie.
  47. Nov 26, 2011
    Was so excited to go see this movie. Have been waiting for a long time but it was worth it! Really can not wait to see part 2 of Breaking Dawn next year.
  48. Nov 30, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There are many scenes in this movie that really should be commended though I doubt they ever will be unfortunately! For example.The scene of her "dream" wedding was very interesting and very effective. The birth scene also was very different and emotional. Expand
  49. Nov 25, 2011
    Very good! I was very excited about seeing this but I was unsure about how it was going to play out. I was very happy with the result. It had a great mixture of the emotional scenes along with some funny scenes too.
  50. Dec 17, 2011
    With an extremely promising beginning for the first time and a huge improvement on performances and just beautiful cinematography keep Breaking Dawn Part 1 from completely being one of the most awful films of the year, filled with an awful performance from Taylor Lautner and just terribly unintentional funny moments make this the worst addition to the Twilight Saga yet. I give this 20% ofWith an extremely promising beginning for the first time and a huge improvement on performances and just beautiful cinematography keep Breaking Dawn Part 1 from completely being one of the most awful films of the year, filled with an awful performance from Taylor Lautner and just terribly unintentional funny moments make this the worst addition to the Twilight Saga yet. I give this 20% of a good movie. Expand
  51. Nov 26, 2011
    I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed this film especially after reading some reviewers comments. It just goes to show, never listen to anybody else and just be open to a new experience.
  52. Nov 30, 2011
    I have to say it was actually really good. Thought I would hate it but I did not hate it at all. Also Kristen Stewart looks really hot, for the first half anyway!
  53. Nov 21, 2011
    Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were perfect in this movie. Exactly as they were written in the books and they have amazing chemistry. Taylor was really good as Jacob in this one too as I usually can not stand him. Thought the cast did a great job.
  54. Nov 21, 2011
    My favorite movie I have seen in a while. Finally a movie aimed at a female market! So sick of all these comic book heroes and robots! Love a bit of old fashioned melodrama and romance.
  55. Nov 25, 2011
    Most enjoyable movie I have seen in ages! I'm proud to call myself a fan of the series in general but this movie really took things to an even better level.
  56. Nov 27, 2011
    I think they did a fantastic job of bringing the story from the book to life. Obviously if you hate the book you are probably going to hate the movie and if you love the book you will love the movie. Simple.
  57. Nov 30, 2011
    I loved it! It was better than the book in my opinion because it highlighted the important parts and left out a lot of the other stuff. Looking forward to part 2.
  58. Dec 10, 2011
    This installment revolves around Bella and Edward's wedding, honeymoon and the troubled birth of their baby. The only supernatural action involves the angry transformations of the werewolf clan. Otherwise, it's the soap opera aspects of personal drama and concern. Director Bill Condon (best known for "Dreamgirls" and "Gods & Monsters") has brought his skill with performance andThis installment revolves around Bella and Edward's wedding, honeymoon and the troubled birth of their baby. The only supernatural action involves the angry transformations of the werewolf clan. Otherwise, it's the soap opera aspects of personal drama and concern. Director Bill Condon (best known for "Dreamgirls" and "Gods & Monsters") has brought his skill with performance and relationships to keep the interactions interesting. There's nothing brilliant here, but a continuation of the compelling story that's popular with so many. NOTE: Stay through the title credits at the end for a plot development. Expand
  59. Dec 2, 2011
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 will wast you valuable 117 min from your life ! This is not a movie,its just a pain .Everything in this movie sucks . I mean seriously ? really ? Bill Condon congrats you have become top of my worst director ever . As for the actors , Please take acting lessons (specialty Rob , Kristy and T Lau) if they want i will pay but please don't stand inThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 will wast you valuable 117 min from your life ! This is not a movie,its just a pain .Everything in this movie sucks . I mean seriously ? really ? Bill Condon congrats you have become top of my worst director ever . As for the actors , Please take acting lessons (specialty Rob , Kristy and T Lau) if they want i will pay but please don't stand in front of a camera until that . They only thing i like was the two soundtrack from the first part and others sucks !
    I actually liked the first part but now i regret it !
    P.S. : say hello to Golden Raspberry coz TTS:BD P1 will wil every single Award there !
  60. Nov 18, 2011
    The movie Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part 1...was AWESOME!!!! It was GREAT from beginning till end!!!! I and both my girls will pay to see this Again!!!
  61. Nov 21, 2011
    Really enjoyed it this movie. Had a good time with my friends. Enjoyed the blend of drama and romance with a nice few comedic moments too. Very enjoyable film.
  62. Nov 25, 2011
    Very happy with this movie. All my favorite parts of the book were included and very nicely done indeed. I will definitely have to go see it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  63. Nov 26, 2011
    It was a good movie it stays true to the books ( so I'm told ). It gets a little weird in a couple areas for me. Number 1 the love making scenes were a little much for PG 13 I thought. Then when all the wolfs were talking to each other a was like what the heck is going on here. I felt embarrassed I was like looking around to see if anyone else felt the same. Also there is small scene afterIt was a good movie it stays true to the books ( so I'm told ). It gets a little weird in a couple areas for me. Number 1 the love making scenes were a little much for PG 13 I thought. Then when all the wolfs were talking to each other a was like what the heck is going on here. I felt embarrassed I was like looking around to see if anyone else felt the same. Also there is small scene after the credits so don't leave right away like I did :) Expand
  64. Nov 27, 2011
    Finally got to see this movie and I have to say I really enjoyed it!! Very easy watching and very nicely done in my opinion. Will very probably buy the DVD.
  65. Nov 30, 2011
    The performances by the actors have really improved in this one. Surely everyone can see that. The director did a very good job of pulling everything together and making the fans happy.
  66. Nov 18, 2011
    Once again I was pleased to see the movie go more from the book than have fill-ins like other movies that are based on a Best Selling novel. If you read the book then you would understand every scene & especially the honeymoon scene. She is still human, vulnerable & very fragile compared to the super-strength of her now husband-he is vampire! It's a MOVIE for heaven's sake not a take offOnce again I was pleased to see the movie go more from the book than have fill-ins like other movies that are based on a Best Selling novel. If you read the book then you would understand every scene & especially the honeymoon scene. She is still human, vulnerable & very fragile compared to the super-strength of her now husband-he is vampire! It's a MOVIE for heaven's sake not a take off or example of spousal abuse. Mind you I agree there are women in abusive relationships from husbands that do not TRUE-LY love them (or wouldn't hurt them to begin with) and I hope they will turn to abuse alternative for help...but in this case- not the same. They are so head-over-hills in love & it is so obvious- he is devastated to see that he left a mark at all on her. Her unswaying love to her now husband, Edward, & his back to her, is every girls (woman's) dream come true. He is more concerned for Bella's happiness, he would do anything not to hurt her or let anyone else for that matter. I did think that Jacob's crying scene after seeing Bella (what they thought) dead should have been with more feeling. Wish it was 30 mins longer to give Twifans more. But over all, I was very pleased with the entire movie, directing & actors. I just hope part 2 is just a bit longer (3 hours wouldn't even be long enough!) to give more details with the story line, knowing it is the closing chapters to such a great Saga!! True Twifans should swoon over Breaking Dawn Part 1 Expand
  67. Nov 28, 2011
    I take it these are all big teenage twilight fans wrting reviews because their all 10's and thats stupid. These movies are a joke. This is supposed to be modern day cinema? My god. These movies are terrible, ill admit Robert Pattinson can act but definitely notin these movies, Kristen Stewart is just ok, but seriously? Why is Taylor Lautner an actor? Hes garbage, oh yeah thats right cuz ofI take it these are all big teenage twilight fans wrting reviews because their all 10's and thats stupid. These movies are a joke. This is supposed to be modern day cinema? My god. These movies are terrible, ill admit Robert Pattinson can act but definitely notin these movies, Kristen Stewart is just ok, but seriously? Why is Taylor Lautner an actor? Hes garbage, oh yeah thats right cuz of the steroids hes on. I wish my gf did not want to see this because it was so bad, i even fell asleep on multiple occasions. The movie just drags and drags and you hope for something to happen but nope, juet another boring scene after another. Whatever happened to vampires not being gay and glittery? Absolute garbage, hated it with a passion Expand
  68. Nov 18, 2011
    Dear Stephanie Meyer, You Ripped off Buffy the vampire slayer and Southern Vampire Mysteries and have been far too successful with it. [2] The worst movie ever made in the Universe
  69. Nov 18, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. â Expand
  70. Nov 21, 2011
    I was very impressed with the way they manged to hold on to the whole craziness of the story. It is definitely not to everyones taste but it is definitely to mine.
  71. Nov 25, 2011
    Fantastic film when you are looking for a nice night out without taking anything too seriously. People seem to forget that nothing about this series is to be taken seriously it is simply for entertainment and fun.
  72. Nov 27, 2011
    Totally and utterly Loved it. All the major scenes were done so carefully and beautifully to ensure that they were exactly what the book described to make the fans happy.
  73. Nov 30, 2011
    ............................................................No complaints. I enjoyed .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  74. Nov 20, 2011
    Breaking Dawn, Part I has negative moments that gives nothing for the series, it takes us way too serious to understand. The wooden characters are rehashing the same dialogue since the last three movies. I still can't believe that these two couples are doing over and over again and we were sick the entire premise that gives us more hint that we feel we want something new. This movie failsBreaking Dawn, Part I has negative moments that gives nothing for the series, it takes us way too serious to understand. The wooden characters are rehashing the same dialogue since the last three movies. I still can't believe that these two couples are doing over and over again and we were sick the entire premise that gives us more hint that we feel we want something new. This movie fails for pushing the boundary of PG-13 to R Rated flick. There's a sex scene were Edward and Bella are making out that there's no PG-13 to put it like this. The story is so dumb, too goofable, and too horrendous at the same time. It still couldn't get better that we seen these movies in hundred times before. This movie is dumb and stupid, but it's for only tween girls only to enjoy until Part II. And for us, we must ignore it until it finished, but don't worry people, it will done soon. Expand
  75. Nov 20, 2011
    I went into it, not seeing any of the previous ones, and not knowing what to expect. My girlfriend wanted to see it, so I said whatever and went. I knew it wasn't going to be good, but like, really... This was possibly, the worst movie, I have seen, in, my, life. Just...don't.
  76. Nov 20, 2011
    Another great sequel from a great novel! The acting from Mr. Pattinson outshines the other talented cast, with hilarious speeches! The successor of part 1. should unravel more of this epic series.
  77. Nov 18, 2011
    Female porn in a PG-13 format, plain and simple. The women who can't get enough of these movies must lead sad, lonely lives. Why watch this garbage? The characters are dull. The story is laughable. The dialogue is flat and predictable. I'll never understand the attraction to this crap.
  78. Nov 19, 2011
    Very bored, is a picture only for fans and made for fans, the directors dont offers nothing new and the actors are for crying. The history is horrible i dont understand why is so popular. Under your own risk to see
  79. Nov 21, 2011
    The saga is alright, I enjoy the story...this piece though was very boring...drawn out. It could have been condensed to about 15 minutes. Too many 'i said something funny' moments for me.
  80. Nov 19, 2011
    As with all the other films in the series nothing really happens except for a bare few minutes of plot development and even those moments are handled in a dull and boring way. The actors appear to be getting bored of the franchise or at least that's how their acting seems to portray it as with Kristen Stewart somehow playing her emotionless shell of a character Bella with even fewer facialAs with all the other films in the series nothing really happens except for a bare few minutes of plot development and even those moments are handled in a dull and boring way. The actors appear to be getting bored of the franchise or at least that's how their acting seems to portray it as with Kristen Stewart somehow playing her emotionless shell of a character Bella with even fewer facial expressions than normal. Robert Patterson as Edward is at least trying but it doesn't work and Tayler Lautner whom is normally a reasonably good actor puts on a terrible performance. The writing is stale and uncreative, the music is a mixture of a cheesy pop song music videos and the odd nice orchestral score and the directing is awful. Special effects are laughably bad as well but the worst thing is that people seem to like it. This film is an insult to the film industry and is not only the worst film of 2011, the worst film of the past five years but also one of the worst films of all time. Terrible. And the only reason it's in two parts is because Harry Potter did it! Expand
  81. Nov 21, 2011
    The main reason I watch these movies is for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewarts chemistry and I have to say they were particularly in sync in this movie. Love them together on screen.
  82. Nov 21, 2011
    Absolutely disgusting movie! Don't waste your money and time for it.
    I think is the front-runner for Razzie Awards next year...
    Absolutely disgusting movie! Don't waste your money and time for it.
    I think is the front-runner for Razzie Awards next year...
  83. Nov 21, 2011
    It seems like every time I ask someone what they thought of this movie I either get a really positive or really negative review. I am going to be 100% honest when I say I am a die hard twilight fan. I love the characters and the story. I must say that I was expecting something a lot different from what I saw at the midnight release. The main parts I remember in the movie are wedding, honeyIt seems like every time I ask someone what they thought of this movie I either get a really positive or really negative review. I am going to be 100% honest when I say I am a die hard twilight fan. I love the characters and the story. I must say that I was expecting something a lot different from what I saw at the midnight release. The main parts I remember in the movie are wedding, honey moon, and birth. I will tell you one thing, they certainly did push an R rating for this movie. It some parts towards the end it is simply disturbing and I was left with disgusting images of a very sick Bella. I felt a lot of emotions during this movie. I liked the intense scenes and I like how Bella had seemed to found her voice. This is by no means my favorite movie though. I think the previous movie, Eclipse, was a lot better written and produced. This movie is better then the first installment, Twilight, but not by much. I am very disappointed with that I saw. I hope that the next movie is more light hearted and uplifting then this one because I would had for the series to end like this one did. The ending was drawn out and obviously easy to guess. A 5/10 is my best rating. Expand
  84. Nov 25, 2011
    I had been waiting for this movie for ages so I was nervous about how I would feel when I went to see it. It did not disappoint me at all! In fact I loved every bit of it...was well worth the wait!
  85. Nov 27, 2011
    Absolutely amazing! It was far better than I was expecting! I thought it might be okay like the others in the series but this one was actually very good!
  86. Nov 30, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I did not have a major problem with anything. The only moment of doubt was the wolves talking but it was not a big deal and it was written in the book so had to be shown. Overall I really liked it. Expand
  87. Nov 22, 2011
    What GARBAGE! I saw this movie for free, just to join a friend, but I really felt like walking out to get the money back. Like all other films before it, this movie only caters to the horny little tramps that are in love with these horrific so called "Actors" that portray the roles of vamps and wolfs. Once again, complete garbage from start to finish. Unless you're a lonely house wife orWhat GARBAGE! I saw this movie for free, just to join a friend, but I really felt like walking out to get the money back. Like all other films before it, this movie only caters to the horny little tramps that are in love with these horrific so called "Actors" that portray the roles of vamps and wolfs. Once again, complete garbage from start to finish. Unless you're a lonely house wife or an Elementary school student, or a very lonely Middle school/High School girl, then everyone else will be rating this a perfect 10... but to all others that know better... a -0. Collapse
  88. Dec 3, 2011
    Surprisingly good. I like it, sweet. I don't get any serious problem with it. Reminds me to the first movie, and I though casts "increase" their performance.
  89. Dec 2, 2011
    Twilight: Breaking Dawn is the best movie in the series so far. Kristen and Robert's relationship actually feels real, and the acting is better than any of the other movies. The CGI is great for small touches, and the wolves look great. The music works sometimes, but other times contradicts the mood. Overall, it's a great movie, and I recommend it.
  90. Nov 23, 2011
    Worst movie ever!
    its so cheesy and soul less! Worst movie ever!
    its so cheesy and soul less!
  91. Nov 25, 2011
    I have only one thing to say about the twilight saga it has started to stink and the most wonder full thing is that breaking dawn sucks like any thing. The story is a boredom and stupid and the star cast also looks stupid while they act in their idiotic character in a stupid film. My advice is don't ever watch this movie it will eat your brain because its a mindless movie. From me thisI have only one thing to say about the twilight saga it has started to stink and the most wonder full thing is that breaking dawn sucks like any thing. The story is a boredom and stupid and the star cast also looks stupid while they act in their idiotic character in a stupid film. My advice is don't ever watch this movie it will eat your brain because its a mindless movie. From me this movie deserves a big stupid zero. Expand
  92. Nov 21, 2011
    i can not believe people can watch this... I think this movie is for the "fans" of the twilight only iam sorry but iam not a person to give this low score but this is just bad.
  93. Nov 28, 2011
    Don't waste your time with this. Sex Scenes and Blood. That is what this movie is. Twiilight has RIPPED OFF Harry Potter with the 2 part final movie crap.
  94. Nov 27, 2011
    Sorry I meant to give it a 0.
    Alucard (Dracula's son) could kick Edwards a*s.
  95. Nov 26, 2011
    Terrible acting, terrible especial effects, terrible screenplay, i can understand when a girl says that she likes this movie because of the actors but i cant really undersand when someone says that this a beautiful love story, is full of cliches, boring, breaks completely the mithology of the vampires and of course it has unnecessary drama, the lower score that i usually give to a movie isTerrible acting, terrible especial effects, terrible screenplay, i can understand when a girl says that she likes this movie because of the actors but i cant really undersand when someone says that this a beautiful love story, is full of cliches, boring, breaks completely the mithology of the vampires and of course it has unnecessary drama, the lower score that i usually give to a movie is 1 out of 10, but this movie is simply NOTHING,NOTHING in this movie is good NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING! Expand
  96. Nov 26, 2011
    My expectations were higher. But again: what can you expect from Twilight ? The storyline was boring, no real tension; only to busy the minds of teenage girls with pregnancy and "oh.. Edward". There was no real addition to the love triangle. I gave it a three because of the excellent soundtrack. That's the only good thing it had. What a waste of time to watch it. Don't. Just read theMy expectations were higher. But again: what can you expect from Twilight ? The storyline was boring, no real tension; only to busy the minds of teenage girls with pregnancy and "oh.. Edward". There was no real addition to the love triangle. I gave it a three because of the excellent soundtrack. That's the only good thing it had. What a waste of time to watch it. Don't. Just read the books. That's enough. Expand
  97. Nov 22, 2011
    Absolutely hated it and i didnt even get what was going on i was so distracted by the dumbness of it all.it wasnt even fun to watch and laugh at as a bad movie...It was just that miserable.Bad acting,special effects,storytelling,but it is still probably the best of them all,which isnt saying much.
  98. Nov 20, 2011
    lol, theres nothing to say but laugh in the face of every single person involved in this movie and tell them that they have just wasted so much time of there life. Not only is this the worst of em all, it is the most emo styled one yet. I'll admit I did not sit through the whole movie, just had to walk out. The movie is just crap, the story is told in a weak way, the acting is better inlol, theres nothing to say but laugh in the face of every single person involved in this movie and tell them that they have just wasted so much time of there life. Not only is this the worst of em all, it is the most emo styled one yet. I'll admit I did not sit through the whole movie, just had to walk out. The movie is just crap, the story is told in a weak way, the acting is better in this Twilight, but it is still horrible acting on the part of the Younger stars( Kirsten, Robbert, Taylor). The story just dives deeper and deeper into a Emo Soap Opera style movie. Without one smile throughout the movie, I felt like the movie was making me more miserable the more I sat next to the Twilight loosers with no life hoping to meet the stars one day. The CGI is better in the movie, but honestly don't waste time, its the worst 1 yet Expand
  99. Nov 18, 2011
    WOW! I am not the average fan. I'm a sixteen year old boy who usually can't sit through any type of romance. However twilight was different. THIS twilight movie was by far the best of them all. It looked SO real at certain parts of the film, and was quite a mindf**k. Even twilight haters might like this movie. There is some action that is quite brutal. There is Drama, suspense, everything!WOW! I am not the average fan. I'm a sixteen year old boy who usually can't sit through any type of romance. However twilight was different. THIS twilight movie was by far the best of them all. It looked SO real at certain parts of the film, and was quite a mindf**k. Even twilight haters might like this movie. There is some action that is quite brutal. There is Drama, suspense, everything! SO GOOD! Nice job Bill Condon! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Nov 23, 2011
    Bill Condon (Dreamgirls, Chicago, Gods and Monsters) takes over the directing reins for these final two parts; his most noteworthy contribution to the series so far is a terrifyingly staged birth scene that should turn the teen fan base off of sex altogether … which is precisely what this whole dumb, punishing series has been gunning for from the start.
    In any case, the last twenty minutes of Breaking Dawn are so harrowing that it's possible to forget that most of the acting is soap-operatic (the guy who plays Carlisle is aging to look like Liberace) and the dialogue from hunger. The movie's that primal.
  3. Reviewed by: Dana Stevens
    Nov 19, 2011
    One seriously sick little blockbuster.