4.1

1. Aug 1, 2014
    An extremely bad and disappointing conclusion to the Twilight Series, whose team was unwilling to make a decent film for the audience. While the special effects and the action are impressive, this exhausting movie does little to the fans but relieves smart people for its well appreciated, ending.
  2. chw
    Jul 20, 2014
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 isn't as bad as Part 1, the story was pretty decent for a Twilight movie, but the acting wouldn't persuade anyone to make them believe it.
  3. May 4, 2014
    So, in Part 1, Bella finally marries Edward, has his baby, and becomes a vampire. What are they going to do for Part 2? With all the main objectives already out of the way, Part 2 is pretty much a moot point.
  4. Apr 20, 2014
    **** THIS **** an vampire movie has been more insulting,disgusting,pointless,like this piece of garbage,i feel bad for ''sane'' people who had to watch this **** because of their girlfriends or whoever made them watch THIS TRAVESTY!!,Finally ended,only,know this is from 2 years ago,BUT ****!!,Underworld looks like shakespeare compared TO THIS ****
  5. Mar 18, 2014
    It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in the entirety of my life. I hated every little second that lingered while watching this pathetic excuse of filmography. I hope that this franchise stays in its grave.
  6. Mar 8, 2014
    I'll have to say that this final installment is the best in the series, but that does not mean that it's good. Seriously, once again we have cheesy acting and it's just plain dumb.
  7. Oct 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The first hour of the film consists mostly of unnecessarily prolonged montages, while the film's final portion consists of a ridiculous, ingenuine, and unbelievable fight scene that ends up being a false premonition. Then the franchise ends in the same way with it started: some people laying in a valley. Nothing to see here. Expand
  8. Oct 22, 2013
    Even tough, this is the last installment of the Twilight franchise and according to Stephanie Meyer's "Breaking Dawn (almost half of the book)," the story is about three useful heroes fight against bad vampires in this shivering daybreak. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part II is the end of those Gothic teenagers are facing the Volturi members who dresses like bad hooded HalloweenEven tough, this is the last installment of the Twilight franchise and according to Stephanie Meyer's "Breaking Dawn (almost half of the book)," the story is about three useful heroes fight against bad vampires in this shivering daybreak. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part II is the end of those Gothic teenagers are facing the Volturi members who dresses like bad hooded Halloween costumes because they concern to get rid of the CG baby or pale little girl. I'm getting so much tired for these characters that it still has that same clichés like standing around doing nothing, wooden dialogue, and always stares. Kristen Stewart wont save up for this movie and she still have that dumb expression and even these two dull heroes including Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are finding way to get out of this movie. Be in mind that there's a scene where Jacob Black is going to stay near to the little girl and of course grows up and fell in love with the big CG effect wolf forever, how inconvenient. It's very gross to see a hungry pedophilia wolf to make connections with the awful CG baby. Breaking Dawn, Part II is the lamest and final movie that ended up pretty quick. I can't stand this movie a lot and thank heavens that the haters and audiences are getting better to go step away to the next movie without that lovey dovey vampire movies. This movie is bizarre, unpleasant and compare to all I reviewed all Twilight series are completely crap. Expand
  9. Oct 1, 2013
    The Twilight Saga ends with Breaking Dawn Part 2. Part 1 had a great pace in story telling however Part 2 is riddled with a lot of rush to the storylines and horrible pacing overall. However the quality of the storyline and everything you needed to understand the plot is nicely done even though there was a time constraint on the amount of the content. Despite the rush job and the clicheThe Twilight Saga ends with Breaking Dawn Part 2. Part 1 had a great pace in story telling however Part 2 is riddled with a lot of rush to the storylines and horrible pacing overall. However the quality of the storyline and everything you needed to understand the plot is nicely done even though there was a time constraint on the amount of the content. Despite the rush job and the cliche romance moments Twilight Breaking dawn Part 2 was still a movie worth watching especially if you are a fan of the books and the fan of the earlier movies. Expand
  10. Sep 11, 2013
    I'm not a Twihard fan, but it's still better than the first four movies. I'm so lucky that the Twilight franchise came to an end. On the bad side which is the cheesy dialogue, the story, and the acting, but on the good side which is the battle scenes, but kinda ruined the ending. Anyway, Goodbye Twilight and never come back.
  11. Jul 25, 2013
    Somehow, the last Twilight manages to be the worst in the entire series. The special effects are over-the-top and tacky, Bella continues to be a Mary Sue, and, the acting is really awful in certain scenes. The only redeeming thing about this movie was the surprising ending. The Twilight movies themselves aren't that bad, if a little over-dramatic, but, this one is definitely not somethingSomehow, the last Twilight manages to be the worst in the entire series. The special effects are over-the-top and tacky, Bella continues to be a Mary Sue, and, the acting is really awful in certain scenes. The only redeeming thing about this movie was the surprising ending. The Twilight movies themselves aren't that bad, if a little over-dramatic, but, this one is definitely not something I would like to watch too often. Expand
  12. Jul 18, 2013
    The film is very entertaining and visually well done, the acting has improved and the action scene at the end is awesome. Not a huge fan of the twist at the end, but you know it is still a twist and a surprising one at that. The film is good, action packed and entertaining. I have enjoyed watching this series. It is a good series. Not amazing, but good.
  13. Jul 7, 2013
    Best movie ever .:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  14. Jun 16, 2013
    last movie is the best of all, but that does not mean that the film is good.

The Ășltio movie, thankfully exceeded my expectations, it's a good movie, with jokes no thanks, with a little good acting of Kristen, nice art direction, good effects and soundtrack really cool, just found a good mix of X-men there in the middle, but the film is rather cool and leaves a good ending to a saga boring.
  15. May 27, 2013
    I hate everything. The vampires, transformed wolf, Bella Swan turning into vampire, having ridiculous power. I tried to watch it, like it, but no way.
  16. Apr 22, 2013
    I really dislike movies with soft-sweet fantastic love stories. Because it cant happen, it only brings false hope into the hearts of 16 years old teens. Usually I just dont rate this moves if you like it no problem, I dont. But this is different. This story took me from the very beginning. And the last fight is beyond any comprehension. This is one of the best fights in 2012 movies. WhatI really dislike movies with soft-sweet fantastic love stories. Because it cant happen, it only brings false hope into the hearts of 16 years old teens. Usually I just dont rate this moves if you like it no problem, I dont. But this is different. This story took me from the very beginning. And the last fight is beyond any comprehension. This is one of the best fights in 2012 movies. What I cant understand is all this hate. Why? I believe people who didnt find their love in this life, or simple unhappy hate this movie, as they hate Romeo and Julietta, First Knight and so on. Come on people, its just a movie, and not a worst one, try to improve your life instead of bringing hate. Expand
  17. Apr 10, 2013
    I say for someone who ain't a Twilight fan.........What an awesome movie!
    Honestly, I didn't think this was Twilight since it didn't have the ugh mood most of them have.
  18. Mar 25, 2013
    Let me start off by saying Im a guy and the only reason for the four is because the action wasn't that bad, I was forced to see this by my gale and her friends and my friends who said it actually looks worth watching. The acting was eh-ok. Kristen Im not saying you are a bad actress but your twilight character is so boring and doesnt grab my attention. Taylor eh Im a fan because ofLet me start off by saying Im a guy and the only reason for the four is because the action wasn't that bad, I was forced to see this by my gale and her friends and my friends who said it actually looks worth watching. The acting was eh-ok. Kristen Im not saying you are a bad actress but your twilight character is so boring and doesnt grab my attention. Taylor eh Im a fan because of Sharkboy and Abuduction. Robert what I said for Kristen applies to you as well. The plot is boring, the characters arent interesting or scary. The acting was again eh-ok. The action was fairly good. Once again the overhype for this film was caused by the film series/book series not the actual film, Im sure Paranormal Activity 5 and Fast Six will all get over the top hype ex. Fast N Furious film series ia actually worth watching. Avoid. Expand
  19. Mar 21, 2013
    As an older adult but one who enjoys sci-fi and fantasy I fell in love with theTwilight Saga. What I enjoyed most of the series was the devotion and love that inter-played with the three main characters. Having said that I was not entirely happy with how Breaking Dawn was chopped up. To me the part of the book that was trashed was the part were Bella first wakes up. The director decidedAs an older adult but one who enjoys sci-fi and fantasy I fell in love with theTwilight Saga. What I enjoyed most of the series was the devotion and love that inter-played with the three main characters. Having said that I was not entirely happy with how Breaking Dawn was chopped up. To me the part of the book that was trashed was the part were Bella first wakes up. The director decided for what ever moronic reason to help his audience understand what becoming a vampire is like and the sensations that Bella first encounters. The ending I liked although I am purist when taking it from book to movie unless you just can't make the audience understand. Hopefully I will live long enough to see a remake by a better director that captures what Stephanie Myers was trying to say about the transition of Bella. Expand
  20. Mar 17, 2013
    The inclusion of more characters at the expense of nausea inducing dialogue between the leads combined with the knowledge that this is the final film means that this is the best of the bunch. However, that says fairly little.
  21. Mar 16, 2013
    Finally! The last film in this terrible franchise. Now the problem isn't the story, its well written if a bit irritating because of the whole changing conventions of vampires & werewolves. The problem all along has lied solely in the directors & casting directors hands. Breaking Dawn pt 2 takes place abut 3 days after pt 1. Renesme is developing fast, Bella is learning her new powers andFinally! The last film in this terrible franchise. Now the problem isn't the story, its well written if a bit irritating because of the whole changing conventions of vampires & werewolves. The problem all along has lied solely in the directors & casting directors hands. Breaking Dawn pt 2 takes place abut 3 days after pt 1. Renesme is developing fast, Bella is learning her new powers and the Volturi are coming to kill the Cullens for turning a child into a vampire, even though she was born a half-vampire.
    It ties up the story very nicely though the massive fight scene (though probably the highlight of the franchise) really wasn't needed and it would have worked better without it. Like I said before, the problem was with the director and whoever cast these morons that cannot act for The CGI in this film is awful too. You'll love it if you like Twilight but if you dont then just steer clear, like you have probably done so already.
  22. Mar 11, 2013
    Being someone who is not a fan of The Twilight Saga I was not looking forward to this instalment. However I was pleasantly surprised by the change in style compared to the other films, the change in the amount of action found in the film and also the twists and turns the viewer feels with the characters. Overall I was very impressed by this instalment and although I may not be a turnedBeing someone who is not a fan of The Twilight Saga I was not looking forward to this instalment. However I was pleasantly surprised by the change in style compared to the other films, the change in the amount of action found in the film and also the twists and turns the viewer feels with the characters. Overall I was very impressed by this instalment and although I may not be a turned 'Twilight Fan' I do like this movie and thus, will recommend people to watch it. Expand
  23. Mar 10, 2013
    The first half of this film maybe the worst in the franchise. Between the CGI baby and continuing the the terrible storyline from part 1 it looked like it was headed for a 0 or 1. Once the girl grows up and the story changes more towards the battle the 2nd half became the best of the franchise. Overall I found the ending to be poor and hopefully we've seen the end of this franchise.
  24. Feb 21, 2013
    To me, It was a 0 all the way through up until the climax of the film. I feel that the climax (the whole confrontation scene) sort of saved the movie but not enough for me to give it a good review. I am actually quite disappointed because I had given Twilight, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn part 1 6's. I had given New Moon an 8. I figured it would at least be a decent film but it ended upTo me, It was a 0 all the way through up until the climax of the film. I feel that the climax (the whole confrontation scene) sort of saved the movie but not enough for me to give it a good review. I am actually quite disappointed because I had given Twilight, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn part 1 6's. I had given New Moon an 8. I figured it would at least be a decent film but it ended up being a terrible end to a solid franchise. And this is coming from a guy who loves action, horror, and comedy films. Expand
  25. Feb 21, 2013
    All the hate from the Twilight movies come from those who never read the books and therefore do not understand the feelings and thoughts of Bella. This sadly last movie, Breaking Dawn part 2, manages to capture emotion in the way that it made a chill run down my spine and a tear appear in my eyes. Like they say, "haters gonna hate", but don't judge before reading the books.
  26. Jan 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. one of the worst of the worsts. Expand
  27. Jan 24, 2013
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
  28. Jan 23, 2013
    The tale of two star-crossed lovers has finally reached its conclusion. The unlikely romance of a human and a vampire has been at the center of pop culture since 2008 when the first Twilight movie was thrown into the wild, for teenage girls to attach themselves to like a bee to honey. What has been baffling for these past 5 years has been how these films have had the longevity they
  29. Jan 20, 2013
    I am not spoiling it or any thing, I am not a fan, I hate the sequels, I liked the first Twilight movie, a little bit, I hated the sequels, but this one's ending fighting scene was really good but not great! So I give it 5/10 +5 for the ending -5 for the beginning till the fighting scene, and 24/100
  30. Jan 16, 2013
    Bloodless decapitations are everywhere in the climax that didn't actually happen. This movie is a train wreck. Even the actors seem to hate what they have created. Thank god this train wreck of a series has finally ceased to live. Immortal? Let's hope not. Watch this as a comedy, and it's kind of funny.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Nov 18, 2012
    Kiddos: I'm sighing, too, but only from relief it's all behind us now.
  2. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Nov 16, 2012
    I'm not a religious man but, Hallelujah! I may not be done with Meyer but at least I'll never again have to cope with the angst, self-absorption, and vampire mythology mutilation that characterized these five movies.
  3. Reviewed by: Dana Stevens
    Nov 15, 2012
    By the time the great vampire showdown finally got started, I was good and done with Breaking Dawn, Part 2. But the big action scene is so campily over the top - with one twist so unforeseeable - that it sent me out on a burst of grudging goodwill.