Rogue Pictures | Release Date: January 9, 2009
5.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 84 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Meth-dudeJun 26, 2015
The critics are pretty arch but, at the same time, the movie is not perfect either.The acting is not that good,the story is cliché like the characters and the CGI is not that good but,it's surprisingly,not that bad.
jelenabiebs31Jan 11, 2016
Jumped a few times in this movie. The women looks alot like Megan fox. And I actually enjoyed this film.

Watch it online for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-31-The-Unborn-online-free
WojciechMApr 4, 2009
I'm really astound by the negative reception of this movie. I found it one of the most solid and meaningful horror pictures of the decade. Yes, you've heard me - meaningful. It's one of the few movies that shows the actual I'm really astound by the negative reception of this movie. I found it one of the most solid and meaningful horror pictures of the decade. Yes, you've heard me - meaningful. It's one of the few movies that shows the actual folklore vision of the world. Not the standard western, judeo-christian civilization, XX/XXI century view, but the actual beliefs of our ancestors, who had their good reasons to be afraid of the darkness. "Dybuk" is a important part of lore and almost nothing in the movie contradicts that lore. There were things behind the veil of reality that people believed, that made Nazis pale in comparison. They were murderers, soulless sadists and monsters, yes, but yet - they were mundane. The one thing that bugged me about "The Unborn" was the exorcism scene. It felt like someone imposed on the director to make an action scene... Apart from that, there's not a single thing about the whole movie that would contradict the folklore or the beliefs of the spiritualists. It's so strange, that movies based on a bit more exotic folklore - like Japanese for instance - are far more acclaimed than the movie based on Jewish lore. Expand
1 of 2 users found this helpful
EmTJan 13, 2009
LOVED IT!! Scared me senseless and that is exactly what it is meant to do. If you love a good horror and something to jump into the person's lap next to you in the theater, this is perfect!
0 of 0 users found this helpful