Paramount Home Video | Release Date: April 21, 2000
7.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 97 Ratings
Watch Now
RL.Jul 4, 2007
I heard about this movie on and off since it came out, and was aware of "Acclaim" associated with the movie; yet it had a very hollow feeling and was probably supposed to have that vibe. I didn't enjoy it this movie and found it left me I heard about this movie on and off since it came out, and was aware of "Acclaim" associated with the movie; yet it had a very hollow feeling and was probably supposed to have that vibe. I didn't enjoy it this movie and found it left me feeling empty, only moderate compassion for these girls and their situation, and wanted more. Something was missing. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
JenVSep 9, 2008
This movie reeked. it felt like an NYU film student's final exam. The complimentary reviews are baffling to the point that I am suspicious of their origin. She did much better with Lost in Translation.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
andrewgDec 26, 2005
A movie with no story and no real characters is rather pointless, isn't it? It's more of a pet project for Miss Coppola than anything (the special features on the DVD are filled with infuriating self-praise and ego stroking).
0 of 0 users found this helpful