7.1

1. JoeK.
    Mar 24, 2006
    Another glimpse of the ecstatic truth from just about the greatest man to ever live...Werner Herzog. I mean that. How else to describe someone whose work thrills me so. Enjoy. Long live Red Man!
  2. KenL
    Dec 1, 2005
    I have long been a Herzog fan, but he lost me with this dull, meaningless documentary about....about..hmmm what was it about?
  3. StewartM.
    Aug 1, 2005
    An engaging portrait of a complex and engaging peronality. A original spirit who has the honesty to follow his dreams in our increasingly safe and mundane world.

An inexpressibly beautiful and moving film, even though (or because) it seems to be about someone unimportant doing something irrelevant, perhaps something silly, in the face of insurmountable odds and a world that doesn't care.
    Werner Herzog may lack heroes, nowadays, who seem adequate to his fierce capacity for wonder. When occasion demands, however, he can still turn the world upside down.
  3. Reviewed by: Russell Edwards
    Herzog's eye for the weird sometimes makes the docu feel strained, but engaging characters imbue the pic with depth and emotional appeal.