5.8

1. Mar 3, 2014
    I love this movie, it was so retarded that it made me laugh the entire movie. There was a great choice in which actors were casted, and there was a great plot behind this movie.
  2. Dec 2, 2012
    This by far has to be the best comedy that I have seen in years. Think Like a Man is based on Steve Harvey's #1 New York Times Best Seller Book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What men really think about love relationships, intimacy and commitment." There were so many hot black actors/actresses as well as gorgeous clothing, fast cars and funny punch lines. This movie is the entire package and a must see if you are either in or out of any relationship. Read a bit more about this movie at chique-critique.blogspot.com Expand
  3. May 17, 2012
    This movie was a hit to me. All my friends literally, and I as well love this movie. Im more or a dram-type guy but sometimes I'll watch a real good comedy, and this was one of them. If tickets wernt so expensive I'ld go see it again no doubt! This movie gets stale at times, but it's fresh and thats what I love alot about it. I cant wait to purchase this movie when it comes out! What ever money was spent on filing the money was well spent because they've made a laugh out loud comedy enjoyable for alot of people! Expand
  4. Apr 30, 2012
    Angels: This is a funny movie. It is more comedy than romcom. Sure, it is about relationships, and it has a happy ending - so to that extent it is romcom. But unlike most romcoms it is funny. This is 'horrible bosses' funny. It is also gratifying to see some talented actors get exposure. Michael Ealy is a very versatile actor, and has the ability to make you believe that he is not acting, that this is real life. And of course, there is the beautiful and talented Gabrielle Union. If our society, including our movie industry wasn't so 'segregated' Gabrielle would be a household name. And finally there is perhaps the most stunning actress in Hollywood: yes that is right: Megan Good! Never heard of Megan? Then go see this movie. If your socks are not wet from drool, then you either have no socks, or no pulse. I only give this movie a 9 because some of the relationship resolutions were a little contrived. Still, a fun movie experience with lots of laughs and eye candy. My honey said it was a 2hr commercial for Steve Harvey's book...my honey is so droll. (Anyway she enjoyed it as much as me.)
    Fly high tonight Angels.
  5. Apr 23, 2012
    This movie is great. Very funny, great acting, wonderful storyline and entertaining. I think its a must see no matter if you are in a relationship or not. I would pay to see it again. I really enjoyed Michael Ealy's character...honest, positive, funny and great message on following your dream and starting your own business.

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Apr 25, 2012
    The relationship advice is all fairly boilerplate, much like the film itself, but these actors have made this a bankable romcom.
  2. Reviewed by: Steve Persall
    Apr 22, 2012
    Romantic charm and racy humor in a neatly arranged package anyone can appreciate.
  3. Reviewed by: Drew Hunt
    Apr 22, 2012
    Screenwriters Keith Merryman and David A. Newman interweave four asinine, underdeveloped plot lines, and Tim Story's prosaic direction reduces their script to a shambolic nightmare.