8.0

1. Dec 15, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto mucho, tuvo drama y humor."Three Kings" goza de un espectacular guion que tiene drama y un poco de humor, con buenas actuaciones de Mark Walhberg, George Clooney, Ice Cube y Spike Jonze.
  2. Nov 20, 2013
    The Gulf War was a total waste of time and money, but we all know what it is interesting about this movie surrounded by stars and known direction, is how it exposes issues such as greed, sacrifice, comedy and action as realistically and moving, even if sometimes he is a bit inconsistent in transit and wants to spend time with dubious quality between pure drama and black humor, but other than that he and a lot of fun and their performances are very charismatic cat, especially from Clooney. Expand
  3. Oct 21, 2011
    Not for those who don't like politics. I enjoyed the original story, the acting was alright and it has just enough action to keep things exciting. Definitely worth watching, I would say not a popcorn flick.

1. So overstuffed with random fireworks that despite its politics, it's easy to imagine the film getting a four-star rave from Bush or Saddam.
  2. Off-and-on cynical and sentimental, Russell's darkly comic tale shows how much can be done with familiar material when you're burning to do things differently and have the gifts to pull that off.
    Visual pyrotechnics and dark humor aside, Three Kings rules because it dares to dig for such truths, whether banal or significant.