4.1

1. TTT
    Jul 22, 2011
    It's a fantastic movie !!! O my god ... fantastic . When I watching this movie I think : this movie is the better in the world . My score was 10
  2. Aug 12, 2011
    A friend of mine went to see it and warned me to not to go, however, I went and came out looking for a pistol to shoot myself, I was confused, terrified and with a deep hatred within me.
  3. Mar 28, 2012
    Tied to a Bed, sorry Tied to a Chair, the worst movie of the 2011, for me is the worst film for all the life, the trama is really stupid, the performance of the strange cast is horrible, I'm feel that I'm watching a movie with a freak show. Sorry, but I don't have much words to say, the movie is horrible, stupid, meaningless is horrible, I thin that the career of A Process Studio Theater Production started and finish with this awful thing. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 4 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Tim Cogshell
    May 28, 2011
    All of this is silly, none of it is funny and it's not long before the whole film stops making sense altogether.
  2. Reviewed by: Jeannette Catsoulis
    May 27, 2011
    Insulting several nationalities and most of the filmgoing public, Tied to a Chair lurches through acting atrocities, continuity glitches and narrative gaps with grating insouciance.
  3. Reviewed by: V.A. Musetto