6.6

1. Oct 11, 2014
    A very disappointing transition from TV to film. I feel the Awesome Show formula just does not work as a 90 minute feature. This movie is crude and sometimes tasteless.

As a huge fan of Awesome Show, I was extremely disheartened after I watched this. Stay away from this movie, and further away if you are a fan of Tim & Eric.
  2. Sep 24, 2014
    I'm a fan of Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job series, or at least the highlights of it, but I have to say, this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
    It's unfortunate that their flair lies in short-form comedy, and indeed the two moments which are actually funny in the film are in this form (short ads, hilariously goofed). But that's about it. It's not squirmy, it's just sick and unpleasant. And not funny.
  3. Jun 5, 2012
    I went into this movie expecting their late night show, and this movie failed miserably, I got about half way through and turned it off. Even with bigger names like Will Ferrel and Will Forte, this movie brings nothing funny to the table.
  4. Mar 5, 2012
    This is a terrible comedy, I don't know who have the brilliant idea of do this film, is like the poor resources of comedy, put and sorprise, you have this awful thing. Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is a completely garbage.

1. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Apr 6, 2012
    The surrealist and decidedly bizarre humor of Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim is, to put it mildly, an acquired taste -- and there's no guarantee you'll ever actually acquire it.
  2. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Mar 3, 2012
    In their move from 11-minute episodes on TV to 94 minutes, Tim and Eric have lost none of their hilarity or irreverence. But this time around, they somehow manage to be tedious, too.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd Gilchrist
    Mar 3, 2012
    A shrewdly understated satire of feel-good dramas disguised as gross-out inside jokes, Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie should alternately leave some viewers in stitches while making others quickly leave the theater.