Magnet Releasing | Release Date: March 2, 2012
6.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 55 Ratings
WATCH NOW
xolveSep 24, 2014
I'm a fan of Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job series, or at least the highlights of it, but I have to say, this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
It's unfortunate that their flair lies in short-form comedy, and indeed the two
It's unfortunate that their flair lies in short-form comedy, and indeed the two moments which are actually funny in the film are in this form (short ads, hilariously goofed). But that's about it. It's not squirmy, it's just sick and unpleasant. And not funny.
ReliablePeerOct 11, 2014
A very disappointing transition from TV to film. I feel the Awesome Show formula just does not work as a 90 minute feature. This movie is crude and sometimes tasteless.

As a huge fan of Awesome Show, I was extremely disheartened after I

As a huge fan of Awesome Show, I was extremely disheartened after I watched this. Stay away from this movie, and further away if you are a fan of Tim & Eric.
MegWhiteleyMar 5, 2012
This is a terrible comedy, I don't know who have the brilliant idea of do this film, is like the poor resources of comedy, put and sorprise, you have this awful thing. Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is a completely garbage.