Time Changer

5.1

1. Jan 5, 2011
    strictly for the movie point of view, the score should be 5. i put one point more because i'm a christian and one point more for all the atheists.
  2. RJerrek
    May 27, 2006
    I read some bitterness clearly showing from some other people whoe are generally against all manners of communications positive of the teachings of Christ. Yes, of course the movie is preachy. But aside from any preachiness, I can imagine most anyone from an earlier period of American society being similiarly shocked upon seeing how loose our modern morals have become.
  3. J.L.
    Feb 20, 2005
    A good movie, considering its funds.
  4. EdJ.
    Dec 12, 2003
    So christians have stopped going to church and the only way left to get the message across is to show films with indiscreet messages. I cannot believe that this kind of rubbish is being shown in secular society!!!!
  5. PatrickO.
    Nov 11, 2003
    I went into this movie not even knowing it was religious...I just thought it was a sci-fi flick. Anyways, the film had good casting and kept me interested. The film did miss a few chances to to spin off into what I thought would be more thrilling plots, but it redeemed itself with a compelling ending. I don't recommend this film for athiests, though. Athiests will get all worked up I went into this movie not even knowing it was religious...I just thought it was a sci-fi flick. Anyways, the film had good casting and kept me interested. The film did miss a few chances to to spin off into what I thought would be more thrilling plots, but it redeemed itself with a compelling ending. I don't recommend this film for athiests, though. Athiests will get all worked up about the message of the film and take offense to it, like they do with pretty much everything else. I do commend the film for not being afraid to say (wether it is true or not) about what will happen to non-believers. It's about time a film turned the tables on christianity's attackers. Expand
  6. DavidP.
    Oct 12, 2003
    I was for the first hour or so vaguely amused by this film, and initially noted with some satisfaction the early encounter between the obviously enlightened Bible professor and his clearly bigoted mentor. I was subsequently taken aback by the unexpected twist in favour of the latter. There was no latitude whatsoever for the billions of souls who will never know Jesus - either because in I was for the first hour or so vaguely amused by this film, and initially noted with some satisfaction the early encounter between the obviously enlightened Bible professor and his clearly bigoted mentor. I was subsequently taken aback by the unexpected twist in favour of the latter. There was no latitude whatsoever for the billions of souls who will never know Jesus - either because in the modern world they are too intelligent to submit to the dogma and stupidity of archaic religions in general, or because they were unfortunate enough to have been indoctrinated from an early age into one of the other so-called 'faiths' which have collectively ensured so much suffering in their names throughout human history. I am British, and therefore fortunate that we are not so far dominated by the self-serving religious corruption and related stupidity that afflicts far too many other nations - regrettably including the contemporary USA and its reigning political establishment. The essential message of this film - effectively rammed down the the throats of unsuspecting cinema audiences - is virtually guaranteed to reduce further the standing and perception of the USA across the range of cultures not exactly wedded to born-again christianity. In its way, this message is no less compromising than those emanating from Bin Laden ; it amounts to either being With Us, or else facing eternal damnation. That most ridiculous concept belongs somewhere back in the Dark Ages. If you should let your children watch this film - attracted no doubt by the time-travel billing - please do warn them not to take it too seriously... Yours Very Sincerely, David (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) Expand
  7. AndyC.
    Aug 26, 2003
    One for born again christians and no one else. It's message is an INSULT to all the other faiths in the world most of which PREDATE christ. It is amazing how narrow minded this film is. How is this message different from the preachings of nazis that they were the superior race?
  8. JohnO.
    Aug 4, 2003
    As a proud atheist, it's fascinating to go through it and count the distortions, outright lies and general inanities that it spouts in an attempt to make what is ultimately a nonsensical and self-contradictory point.
  9. SeanO.
    Mar 17, 2003
    God Bless This Movie. Its great and it steps on toes to. The only reason people dont like it is because they know its true and are trying to deny God. Which as we know is the problem of the world today.
  10. RobN.
    Mar 11, 2003
    Quality acting, the film is a refreshing return to the values of our grandparents era. Although a low budget movie, Director Rich Christiano challenges his audience to look at the degradation societal values.
  11. SteveS.
    Mar 6, 2003
    I know the many say the acting was not top quality, the buget was not top dollar, and I'm sure there were some areas for more attention to detail. BUT, the message was excellent, the points was very valid. I believe our great grand parents would rise up and accuse all of us Christians and non-Christians alike for our moral decay and our Christless Christianity.
  12. PaulL.
    Jan 2, 2003
    A wretched little film.

In its favor, the film's production values raise the standard of usual Christian entertainment. Sadly, though, it preaches to the choir.
  2. Technically, the film can stand with most releases. The cast includes veterans Hal Linden, Paul Rodriguez and Jennifer O'Neill, all of whom do good work.
  3. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    There is something sweetly naive about pic's astonished contention that this is because morals were taught in a nonreligious context. But it's not a compelling argument for the Apocalypse.