Fox Family Films | Release Date: June 16, 2000
8.7
Universal acclaim based on 120 Ratings
WATCH NOW
ImJTHMMar 23, 2014
A long winded, borderline random series of sci-fi cliches, strung together with a weak story and weak characters, Titan AE is one of those films that just doesn't make any sense to me. It has a massive following, but I don't really understandA long winded, borderline random series of sci-fi cliches, strung together with a weak story and weak characters, Titan AE is one of those films that just doesn't make any sense to me. It has a massive following, but I don't really understand why.

The movie revolves around the main character, Kale, who has been somehow encoded with a map to Titan, humanity's chance at recovery. Why this has been done to Kale is never explained. Along the way, he gets a variety of aliens friends, whose personalities flipflop essentially at random, to help.

Literally everything in this movie is a cliche. There is not a single original thought in this movie's head. Besides a decent presentation and some okay voice acting, this movie is bottom of the barrel C-list garbage.