Titanic

8.5

1. Jul 21, 2016
    I once watched a trailer for titanic it was the most autistic gay piece of crap movie trailer there for the movie sucks i repeat the movie sucks. Also all of You haters who say i can not write a review on a movie i have not seen screw you to hell because titanic is crap. 0/10
  2. Jun 22, 2016
    Certainly one of the best films ever made. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio are brilliant. The love story is so strong, you truly believe it. The ship as beautifully made and looks so lifelike. It is perfectly timed at 3 hours and 14 minutes, but seems it can go on longer even if it wanted to and still keep me hooked. The special effects during the sinking are spectacular also. WillCertainly one of the best films ever made. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio are brilliant. The love story is so strong, you truly believe it. The ship as beautifully made and looks so lifelike. It is perfectly timed at 3 hours and 14 minutes, but seems it can go on longer even if it wanted to and still keep me hooked. The special effects during the sinking are spectacular also. Will watch this film again! Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2016
    James Cameron's Titanic is, of course a masterpiece, unofrgettable film, and 2 000 000 000-dollars-winner approximately. Sadly, we gotta remember that the main idea of the film is so natural and very simple of imagine. Titanic is a film which plot isn't predictable, but very easy to make or think. Almost anybody could have a brilliant idea like that. The director, actors, visual-effects,James Cameron's Titanic is, of course a masterpiece, unofrgettable film, and 2 000 000 000-dollars-winner approximately. Sadly, we gotta remember that the main idea of the film is so natural and very simple of imagine. Titanic is a film which plot isn't predictable, but very easy to make or think. Almost anybody could have a brilliant idea like that. The director, actors, visual-effects, sound, edition, photography and all the award-winning stuff in Titanic makes the film one of the most important in all cinema history. This film won all those dollars because of the story, the love, the actors, the nominations, the audience opinion, the Vistula-effects, the Oscar-winning song, and of course, Rose Dawson nudity. Expand
  4. Mar 2, 2016
    Honestly, I think this is James Cameron's masterpiece!!! It's unforgettable, it's interesting, it does not have a dull moment!! The love story is brilliant, and the 2nd half of the movie has all the tension and intensity I love!!!
  5. Jan 24, 2016
    Titanic is a romantic disaster film that suits everyone's needs. Titanic has amazing action and special effects. I recommend watching this movie for many reasons. 10/10
  6. Jan 10, 2016
    Only romantic movie I have ever seen. Too long and takes ages to one boat to sink. But atleats it has been made good and realistic. Some scenes are wierd.
  7. Dec 29, 2015
    It's not that great of a movie, but Titanic caught in the eye-popping excitement during the last bit of minutes of the movie. Sometimes, it may or may not be worth seeing the entire movie.
  8. Dec 2, 2015
    Titanic , the best romance I saw in my life , but for " Passengers" , which DiCaprio and Winslet good boys , but a remembered romance agerridos roamed where a cruise ship was about to sink and those dead passengers by the frozen water of the Atlantic , but I think if you cease to be Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence fail to strike wing romance that will have space and I want to see , butTitanic , the best romance I saw in my life , but for " Passengers" , which DiCaprio and Winslet good boys , but a remembered romance agerridos roamed where a cruise ship was about to sink and those dead passengers by the frozen water of the Atlantic , but I think if you cease to be Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence fail to strike wing romance that will have space and I want to see , but this movie is incredible . Expand
  9. Nov 29, 2015
    Beautiful poor girl betrothed to a cruel rich man, heard that before. Falls in love with poor but exciting boy her age, hear that before. They all sail to America on the big, new Titanic, how lucky can you get. It's the love blossoming and the disaster that make the movie. And we discover all of this because of a salvaging crew looking for a mega valuable jewel that was in theBeautiful poor girl betrothed to a cruel rich man, heard that before. Falls in love with poor but exciting boy her age, hear that before. They all sail to America on the big, new Titanic, how lucky can you get. It's the love blossoming and the disaster that make the movie. And we discover all of this because of a salvaging crew looking for a mega valuable jewel that was in the Titanic's safe. It's fiction of course, so it's really great. The rich guy makes for a great villain so we are rooting for the 2 kids to find true love. I have this DVD in my collection. Expand
  10. Oct 16, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. O primeiro filme que chamei de “favorito”. Incrível como “Titanic” nunca fica velho pra mim. Nunca.

Já devo ter assistido ao filme umas cem vezes ou mais. Aluguei muito até finalmente adquiri-lo em DVD e recentemente, em blu-ray. Assisti também no cinema, em 3D: uma experiência maravilhosa. E todas as vezes, sem exceção, a “morte do Titanic” conseguiu me chocar.

A cena que o navio se parte ao meio é uma das melhores. Mas também, uma das mais aterrorizantes. Ver aquele peso todo cair por cima daquelas pessoas dá uma agonia horrível! Depois, quando Titanic está submerso, e a câmera se afasta mostrando todo mundo gritando e buscando sobreviver. E pensar que tudo isso realmente aconteceu...

E a história de fundo, fictícia, também é muito bonita. Posso dizer que Jack e Rose formam um dos meus casais favoritos do cinema. Gosto do desenvolvimento dos personagens, a forma como se apaixonam pelo outro. Sempre muito triste quando Rose constata que Jack já não está mais vivo... BTW, ambos Kate Winslet e Leo DiCaprio deram um show de interpretação. Convincentes, eficientes, deram um toque sensível a Jack e Rose. E têm uma química inegável.

Destaques de atuação também para Billy Zane, Frances Fisher, Gloria Stuart, entre outros.

Direção do James Cameron muito boa. Por exemplo, as ótimas sequências em que temos um vislumbre perfeito do navio, voando sobre ele, quando o mesmo já está afundando.

Trilha sonora é um show à parte. Janes Horner fez um trabalho impecável. A edição de som também merece elogios.

Pra mim, um marco para o cinema. Um dos melhores filmes da minha vida.

“Mil e quinhentas pessoas caíram no mar. Havia 20 botes nas proximidades, e somente um voltou. Apenas um. Seis pessoas foram retiradas da água. Apenas seis, dentre mil e quinhentas. Depois, para as 700 pessoas nos botes só restavam esperar. Esperar para morrer, para a sobrevivência, ou para uma absolvição, que jamais viria.”
  11. Sep 26, 2015
    Love It or hate it. This movie Is a staple In movie history, It's visuals and story arc are ground breaking for 1997. Probably the only massive blockbuster where I LOVE the ending ! and Is historically accurate which Is rare for a holllywood movie! James cameron Is one of the best !
  12. Sep 12, 2015
    Classic picture about a tragedy that occurred a century ago, this James Cameron-directed drama is a well put together piece of work that boasts one of the finest Leonardo DiCaprio's performances to this date, and blends a script that is true to its based-in-real-life facts with breathtaking visuals and a romance subplot so deeply heartfelt it almost makes viewers cry. Really fantasticClassic picture about a tragedy that occurred a century ago, this James Cameron-directed drama is a well put together piece of work that boasts one of the finest Leonardo DiCaprio's performances to this date, and blends a script that is true to its based-in-real-life facts with breathtaking visuals and a romance subplot so deeply heartfelt it almost makes viewers cry. Really fantastic 3-hours film that's well paced and directed.

Final Score: 9/10

In memory of all the people that went to a more peaceful place. Rest in peace.
  13. Aug 19, 2015
    C'mon let's be honest, some years has passed ever since this came out, we can all agree on one thing: this movie is bad, like really bad, and boring, and meaningless, and makes no sense, but now it's on our pop culture, so whatever
  14. Jul 31, 2015
    I am not a real fan of romantic movies in general but I did enjoy Titanic. It was visually very pleasing, the performances were quite good and the script was imaginative. Billy Zane was surprisingly good at playing the snobbish rich bastard, and Dicaprio had started to look like a man by the time it was made. Until then I had always thought he looked like a pretty girl.
  15. Jun 25, 2015
    Cameron's disaster-to-come love story is as original as they come but overall is overrated and over hyped. It is visually impressive (Again, James Cameron) but when it comes to love stories, it tends to weigh on after the first hour. Titanic has three hours attached to it. Are they worthwhile? That's up to you as a viewer because everyone's viewpoint is different. For me, this film restsCameron's disaster-to-come love story is as original as they come but overall is overrated and over hyped. It is visually impressive (Again, James Cameron) but when it comes to love stories, it tends to weigh on after the first hour. Titanic has three hours attached to it. Are they worthwhile? That's up to you as a viewer because everyone's viewpoint is different. For me, this film rests as an above average love story with spectacular visuals. Expand
  16. Jun 25, 2015
    A very slightly blandish story. Just slightly, but James Cameron's "Titanic" still remains one of his best efforts with the help of some strong film-making.
  17. Jun 5, 2015
    titanic 1997 is an amazing romantic tragedy movie by james cameron
    where Jack and rose play a trejic role by ending jack's life.
    Awesome design and you really presnted it
    with important information. thanks admin.
  18. May 30, 2015
    A truly phenomenal film with possibly some of the best visual effects I've ever seen in a movie. Titanic may not be the most historically accurate movie but it is very entertaining and touching, switching from upbeat to sad. If a movie can make you feel all sorts of emotions, you know it's good. Great acting as well as an intense atmosphere prove Titanic deserves its 11 Academy Awards.
  19. May 28, 2015
    Titanic is a film that stretches the boundaries of movie making. James Cameron has created a monumental epic masterpiece on the grandest level. The story, acting, score, visuals and everything in between is done to perfection. A movie to experience, a movie for the ages.
  20. May 3, 2015
    the 2nd best box office film ever and It is a really good film. the charters are great the titanic looks real and not fake (titanic 2) it is just a good film.
  21. Apr 5, 2015
    Maybe the most overrated movie ever. Special effects meet a dopey screenplay and bad acting. The plot: Kate Winslet's boyfriend gets her the biggest diamond in the world, and takes her to NYC in the biggest stateroom in the biggest ocean liner in the world. She pays him back by banging a guy from steerage in front of all his friends. What a trollop. The only disappointment is thatMaybe the most overrated movie ever. Special effects meet a dopey screenplay and bad acting. The plot: Kate Winslet's boyfriend gets her the biggest diamond in the world, and takes her to NYC in the biggest stateroom in the biggest ocean liner in the world. She pays him back by banging a guy from steerage in front of all his friends. What a trollop. The only disappointment is that this cheap whore didn't go down with the boat. Love story? Only if you think a cheating tramp is a heroine. Expand
  22. Mar 18, 2015
    Okay, now to be honest, this movie is fine but the mistakes or crap were:
    1. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet make an awful couple.
    2. Some parts were boring. The only thing I like is the Ship R.M.S. Titanic sinking but I hate to see a lot of people died. The lines were okay. The graphics are great, especially in 3D. The characters were kinda dumb (except for the real people: Captain
    Okay, now to be honest, this movie is fine but the mistakes or crap were:
    1. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet make an awful couple.
    2. Some parts were boring.
    The only thing I like is the Ship R.M.S. Titanic sinking but I hate to see a lot of people died. The lines were okay. The graphics are great, especially in 3D. The characters were kinda dumb (except for the real people: Captain Smith, Officers, John Jacob Astor, etc.) but dumb cause of awful couple.
  23. Mar 17, 2015
    This movie generally sucked. It is the most overrated movie of all time next to Frozen, Toy Story 3 and The Social Network. The script, acting, love story and characters are all complete garbage. The visuals and Titanic sinking part are kinda cool though. Stay away from this movie. And why did it win 11 oscars?!
  24. Mar 13, 2015
    The first half of the movie did not win me over with the romance and the fact that nothing cool is happening. When the iceberg comes into play, is when the real movie begins. The way the movies is done during that part is intense but beautiful. Even though there is lots of destruction taking place, it still has that almost angelic feeling. Also because the movie is so long, it allows theThe first half of the movie did not win me over with the romance and the fact that nothing cool is happening. When the iceberg comes into play, is when the real movie begins. The way the movies is done during that part is intense but beautiful. Even though there is lots of destruction taking place, it still has that almost angelic feeling. Also because the movie is so long, it allows the audience to become attached to the love story surrounding Jack and Rose. Expand
  25. Mar 7, 2015
    Titanic is an unmatchable movie experience. It may have a mishmash romance,but after all cameron intended to make a movie on titanic and he wanted the viewers to 'go into' it, so he chose this love story. In tyat case titanic is bst movie ever
  26. Jan 9, 2015
    Titanic is my favorite movie of all time. To me this was my favorite movie, because when I was growning up, Titanic was my favorite thing to talk about, and draw-even today still. Also, the special effects are spectaculiar, and Titanic does'nt waste its 194 min. at all.
  27. Jan 4, 2015
    hello highest grossing generic movie of all time. seriously this movie is my opinion is so painfully overrated that i could watch flowers grow and would not be as bored as this. Its too bad because the movie had this great disaster where hundreds of people die and what do they ficus on? The god damn romance. Guys you are not making an anime (which would be kinda awesome). so yeah it is anhello highest grossing generic movie of all time. seriously this movie is my opinion is so painfully overrated that i could watch flowers grow and would not be as bored as this. Its too bad because the movie had this great disaster where hundreds of people die and what do they ficus on? The god damn romance. Guys you are not making an anime (which would be kinda awesome). so yeah it is an overrated movie and in no **** way does it deserve to be the highest grossing film of all time Expand
  28. Dec 13, 2014
    As a whole, Titanic is certainly a pretty good film. The strongest element of this is the production elements. While outdated by the time I watched it, for 1997 it is very good. In addition, the disaster sequences were brilliantly executed and put together to perfection. It reminded me positively of 1970's classics The Poseidon Adventure and The Towering Inferno. Both are seen as theAs a whole, Titanic is certainly a pretty good film. The strongest element of this is the production elements. While outdated by the time I watched it, for 1997 it is very good. In addition, the disaster sequences were brilliantly executed and put together to perfection. It reminded me positively of 1970's classics The Poseidon Adventure and The Towering Inferno. Both are seen as the pinnacle of disaster films and this one certainly echoes those and improves on them thanks to advancements in technology. In addition, the film certainly has its beautiful moments. While the romance may be poured on a little thick at times, it certainly really shines at times and makes you feel chills all over. Leonardo DiCaprio is also good as Jack Dawson, though he does falter at times, in large part due to poor writing. I did not like the writing for much of this one and the lines were laughable at times. In addition, Kate Winslet's performance left much to be desired. She had her moments where she was great, but when paired with a much stronger actor in DiCaprio, he left her in the dust far too often. The supporting cast was strong for the most part, however, which was good. As a whole, Titanic succeeds most in capturing the atmosphere and events surrounding the Titanic. Both the sinking and aftermath of it are brilliantly moving and engrossing, which stand as the best part of the film to me. It certainly has its negatives, but Titanic gets more negative reviews than it deserves due to the at times sappy and unbelievable romance element, which is too bad. Expand
  29. Dec 9, 2014
    Titanic gives audiences around the nation a hope that love can be found anywhere, even on a sinking ship. In the film Titanic we follow the love story between two characters who go by the name of Rose and Jack. The discover love in a place that many people would not think you could. Their love is tested when the Titanic hits an ice berg. The director of Titanic is James Cameron andTitanic gives audiences around the nation a hope that love can be found anywhere, even on a sinking ship. In the film Titanic we follow the love story between two characters who go by the name of Rose and Jack. The discover love in a place that many people would not think you could. Their love is tested when the Titanic hits an ice berg. The director of Titanic is James Cameron and based on his past film you can guess that Titanic will be a film to remember. Cameron's dedication to the film shows through the finished product of the film. He studied the Titanic for many months before he started writing this film because he wanted the audience to feel as though they were sailing on the ship with Rose and Jack. He achieves this goal making audiences feel fully emerged in the whole story. Titanic is rate PG-13 and I strongly advise children under the age 13 to go to the movie with a parent because there are some nude scenes and fowl language. This film can be seen by both male and female because it has an adventurous side and a romantic side. I would strongly advise seeing this movie because it leaves you with a feeling of hope and completion. I enjoyed the movie and would defiantly go and see it again. James Cameron has once again made a classic movie that will go down in history. Expand
  30. Nov 10, 2014
    The romance element in Titanic is undoubtely cheesy and sappy but the disaster scene provides a lot of impressive CGI and some emotional punch to counter its other minor flaws.

You don't just watch Titanic, you experience it.
  2. No amount of excellent period costuming and brilliant set decoration can substitute for a good story and decent acting.
  3. The first half drags a bit, but the adventure scenes are exciting and the visual effects are as dazzling as Hollywood's most advanced technology can make them. Focusing as much on time and memory as on danger and disaster, it's an epic with a heart.