6.2

1. Aug 13, 2013
    Delightfully funny! The characters in this movie are the highlight and this talented cast really brought out the best in them. Penelope Cruz left me in tears, from laughter, of course. I had to read the English subtitles throughout the movie and still found it hilarious. Good one, Woody, good one!
  2. MJT
    Jul 7, 2012
    I agree with someone else who said that this may not be a better film than Midnight in Paris, but it is just as enjoyable, maybe more so. It's a very light comedy--and I think it's more clever than the critics are saying. The acting is terrific. I'd say give it a try and enjoy your short trip to Rome.
  3. Jul 1, 2012
    LMAO with this movie, loved every character! Much better than Midnight in Paris, with much better cast and story (or should I say stories?) ! I really love the new Woody Allen and every movie he made on the last years. This one sits as my favourite along Whatever Works. The man is really stronger when it comes to comedy, and is great to see the man back on front of the cameras.

1. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Sep 16, 2012
    Baldwin has some brilliant moments as he icily dismisses Monica's posturing: his final closeup – heavy-lidded, undeceived – is fascinating and rather chilling.
  2. Reviewed by: Lorien Haynes
    Sep 10, 2012
    More madness in the midday sun than Midnight In Paris. Baldwin, Cruz and Davis shine in a farce that overstretches itself into bellylaugh hits, but also some satirical misses.
  3. Reviewed by: Philip Kemp
    Sep 1, 2012
    Four trivial stories, forced laughs: don't expect much more from Allen's latest postcard from Europe.