6.2

1. Nov 4, 2011
    A lot to like in this movie. Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller are hilarious while the supporting actors are also pretty good. It's an extremely likable movie and how the whole staff unites against the owner is very close to what's happening on wall street. I think you should see this movie its worth the $18.00
  2. Nov 4, 2011
    I liked the movie a lot. The plot was well developed, the characters were likable, the movie writers (and comedy writers for the funny lines) were clever, and I laughed at least a third of the time. The rest of the time, i was on the edge of my seat. The only reason I am not giving it a 10, is because of the language. I have to keep my standards up, and language will make me give it oneI liked the movie a lot. The plot was well developed, the characters were likable, the movie writers (and comedy writers for the funny lines) were clever, and I laughed at least a third of the time. The rest of the time, i was on the edge of my seat. The only reason I am not giving it a 10, is because of the language. I have to keep my standards up, and language will make me give it one less point. Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2012
    My husband and I seldom agree on a movie but we both found this movie entirely entertaining from start to finish..It had a portion that we were both trying to catch the car indeed great excitement. It was hilarious with no slap stick or abundance of filthy language which is indeed rare today. I would thorurgly recommend this movie to friends something I very seldom think of doing
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    It takes time for the laughs to start, but this is a really great movie that really shows how the guys at wall street may seem nice, while making things miserable for the middle class.
  5. Jan 7, 2012
    Walked into this expecting an average comedy, came out very surprised. A great comedy that actually made me laugh, not many shows and films can do that. Funny jokes, funny people. A complete win in my books, a must see. Yes it may be predictable at times, but it's still very well done.
  6. Nov 18, 2011
    It boasts a great cast and a very smart and funny premise. It's great fun for not just comedy fans but general audiences alike. And a welcome return-to-form for Eddie Murphy. 4/4 stars.
  7. Nov 7, 2011
    This movie so great and made by great producer. I laughed as much as on both parts of Hangover.
    Great job guys!!!
    Movies with Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy rarely can be boring and not imaginative!!!
  8. Nov 10, 2011
    Tower heist isn't what you would quite call a gem, but it is a light,fluffy action comedy that is worth checking in the theaters if you know what you what you're dealing with.
  9. Nov 15, 2011
    Erin Yri
    Kacie Jossart
    English 110 Movie Review Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller lead an all-star cast in a dramatic action packed comedy called Tower Heist. Tower Heist is a movie about employees who seek revenge on the Wall Street swindler who stiffed them. When employees of a luxurious Central Park Condominium discover the multi billionaire who lives in the penthouse has stolen their
    Erin Yri
    Kacie Jossart
    English 110
    Movie Review
    Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller lead an all-star cast in a dramatic action packed comedy called Tower Heist. Tower Heist is a movie about employees who seek revenge on the Wall Street swindler who stiffed them. When employees of a luxurious Central Park Condominium discover the multi billionaire who lives in the penthouse has stolen their entire retirement money they plot a mischievous way to get it all back.
    It is present-day Manhattan and the Tower is a tightly run, high-class condo managed by a tightly wound, attention-to-every-little-detail Josh Kovaks (Stiller). Josh has gotten so comfortable rubbing shoulders with the resident elite especially the top dog at the top of his game and the owner of the Tower's top suite, Wall Street guru Arthur Shaw (Alan Alda) that he sometimes forgets he's "not one of them."
    Because of this he is stricken when Arthur Shaw is taken down by an FBI sting that reveals Arthur's billion-dollar fraud â
  10. Dec 10, 2011
    This was all a pretty good combination, the cast, the film, every thing can't wait till it gets on DVD because i'll definitely buy it GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!
  11. Feb 22, 2012
    Critics got this film so wrong, Its hilarious. The cast is solid through out, Its interesting to watch, and thankfully it doesnt become another sappy comedy with poor drama added in. I really enjoyed watching it.
  12. Mar 11, 2013
    I watched this movie not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. It may not be downright hilarious, but it is a very entertaining movie with plenty of plot twists you won't see coming. Ben Stiller gives a pretty solid performance and seems like one of his more serious roles believe it or not. Overall, I recommend this movie to friends and family who also say they enjoyed it. It is aI watched this movie not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. It may not be downright hilarious, but it is a very entertaining movie with plenty of plot twists you won't see coming. Ben Stiller gives a pretty solid performance and seems like one of his more serious roles believe it or not. Overall, I recommend this movie to friends and family who also say they enjoyed it. It is a very underrated movie. Expand
  13. Mar 24, 2013
    The best vigilante comedy made in a long time. The movie combines Ben Stiller's adult comedy with the Robin Hood type plot we all love. It is perfect.
  14. Feb 17, 2013
    That film is awesome. I would recommend it for anyone to watch it, buy it as a DVD or download it if it isn't shown in the cinema. The comedy in the film is awesome and the place where the film was shot was incredible. I gave it 9 out of 10 because i wanted it to be taller.(just because i loved it.)

1. Reviewed by: Nick de Semlyen
    Nov 6, 2011
    Fun if uneven stuff from Ratner. A welcome return to form for Eddie Murphy and an even-more-welcome turn by the ever-excellent Alan Alda.
  2. Reviewed by: Steve Persall
    Nov 4, 2011
    As far as sophisticated caper flicks go, Tower Heist is oceans away from George Clooney's crew. Compared to other recent comedies, it's pretty light on the laughs.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Rainer
    Nov 4, 2011
    If this film turns out to be a big success, malls everywhere may want to hire more security.