9.0

1. Jul 13, 2015
    A fabulous way to end one of the best trilogies of all time. A must see if you haven't all ready, like the other Toy Story movies. Definitely one of the best films of all time.
  2. Jul 10, 2015
    Still my favourite Pixar movie of all time, it's rare that a sequel gets this amount of praise but toy story 3 is better than it's predecessors buy a country mile. The adventure feels more open door, the humour is conversational and you will get it each time, no matter what age. The bad guy in this movie was not goofy and felt dark enough that it wouldn't frighten 9 year olds, but notStill my favourite Pixar movie of all time, it's rare that a sequel gets this amount of praise but toy story 3 is better than it's predecessors buy a country mile. The adventure feels more open door, the humour is conversational and you will get it each time, no matter what age. The bad guy in this movie was not goofy and felt dark enough that it wouldn't frighten 9 year olds, but not appear as some cliche **** with large eyes and slapstick every second. Best pixar movie so far and best animated film I have ever seen. Expand
  3. Jun 25, 2015
    The greatest animated sequel ever made!

Pixar's next big thing a faithful new sequel to the Toy Story was a lot better than expected, though more darker and epic in drama and suspense it was a great honor to get a chance at seeing this in theaters. Better in improved animation, Pixar those another great story of Woody, Buzz and the gang get left behind at a Child Day-Care when Andy
    The greatest animated sequel ever made!

Better in improved animation, Pixar those another great story of Woody, Buzz and the gang get left behind at a Child Day-Care when Andy has already grown up and the only thing on his mind now being College. however still determined to return Woody will embark on a journey that will change his and his friends as well as Andy's friendships forever, as they overcome great obstacles in a toy's life.

Powerful in detail and possessing elements that weren't in the previous two, the film is instantly a certified classic not to be missed! a thumbs up for Pixar!!
  4. Jun 22, 2015
    Blending vibrantly good animation, humour, some powerful emotion, and great storytelling, Toy Story 3 serves as a modern cinematic masterpiece that will go down in history as one of the greatest film achievements of all time. While The Toy Story Trilogy currently stands as the greatest trilogy in history.
  5. Jun 20, 2015
    Mais aventuras, porém exageradas a ponto de tentar fazer uma realidade humana mesclada com o universo dos brinquedos, mas ainda é incrível com as qualidades do filme anterior.
  6. Jun 16, 2015
    I loved this movie to death. It had heart, emotion, humor and a great adventure. This is truly the best animated film I've seen this year. It's a fun adventure and likeable characters
  7. Jun 10, 2015
    An amazing ending to what is one of the best Trilogies of all time.You would think that the third movie on a franchise and especially on an animated one would be terrible but it's not because this time is Pixar that is making one,and as they have proved it over and over,they can do no wrong.It's touching,heartbreaking,funny at times and most importantly well Directed which makes for anAn amazing ending to what is one of the best Trilogies of all time.You would think that the third movie on a franchise and especially on an animated one would be terrible but it's not because this time is Pixar that is making one,and as they have proved it over and over,they can do no wrong.It's touching,heartbreaking,funny at times and most importantly well Directed which makes for an overall super fun and amazing movie. Expand
  8. Jun 9, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If Toy Story 3 doesn't make you emotional, I don't know what will. Filled to the brim with nostalgia and references from the previous movies in the franchise, it probably couldn't have been any better than it was. We start out knowing the toys haven't been played with in a while and they miss it. They even go to the trouble of creating an elaborate plan just to get Andy to notice them for one minute. Their plan hardly works, but then Andy needs to pack for college. Has to decide who stays and who goes. Woody is to go to college with him and the rest are to live in the attic, but instead they accidentally go on an adventure none of them will soon forget.

Andy is leaving for college, so naturally there will be emotion surrounding his family and leaving, but with everything he's leaving behind as well. We can even feel the emotion in the toys. Their owner is leaving them because he's all grown up now and doesn't need them anymore, much like his own family. Throughout the toys' journey, they end up at Sunnyside daycare. It seems a friendly and inviting place at first, but inside it's like a dystopia. I can't help but think this is modeled off of some human society, but portrayed with a social hierarchy in toys instead. This movie doesn't lack on the comedy either. Ken and Barbie feel like they were "made for each other." Guess they never would have guessed that they actually were.

One of the most significant parts of the movie to me was the soundtrack. It varied immensely for each scene and really did add so much. It evoked the feeling of horror in the times spent in the caterpillar room, and happiness when in the butterfly room. Very skillfully put together and every artistic aspect was nearly perfect. Lotso is also truly an amazing villain. He has a haunting backstory that is eventually revealed, has to personas that he shows off to people depending on the time of day, and he ends the story as still a villain by betraying his friends but really gets what was coming to him by getting attached to that truck.
    Of course all the toys get back safe. This is what everyone wants and is rooting for. But the hard part of the movie is far from over. We see Andy leaving his mother "I wish I could always be with you." "You will be, mom." and his family, as well as his toys. He has to make the difficult decision to let them go because he's moving on as well. When Andy gives his toys away to Bonnie, it's like he's giving us away as well. I grew up with Toy story on VHS at my grandma's house. I grew up with these toys. Like they were my own toys. I'm the same age as Andy is right now, the same time in my life. Although this is probably my 3rd time watching it, I still feel the same way about this bittersweet ending. It's truly beautiful and leaves the toys and Andy both in a great place in their relationship and story that no continuation could ever make it better. An ending that lets us leave the characters on the screen as Andy leaves his toys. Probably the best sequel I have ever seen. Also still love the Totoro cameo by John Lassetter for his boy Hayao Miyazaki.
  9. May 20, 2015
    French review: La première partie du film pose une intrigue de fou, la seconde partie du film va de rebondissement en rebondissement et nous accroche à notre siège avec de la super glue. Je n'ai pas autant aimé les 2 autres premiers films sur ces jouets, d'autant que les personnages manquaient, selon moi, d'un petit quelque chose pouvant les rendre intéressant mais là, dans ce film enFrench review: La première partie du film pose une intrigue de fou, la seconde partie du film va de rebondissement en rebondissement et nous accroche à notre siège avec de la super glue. Je n'ai pas autant aimé les 2 autres premiers films sur ces jouets, d'autant que les personnages manquaient, selon moi, d'un petit quelque chose pouvant les rendre intéressant mais là, dans ce film en particulier et plus que dans les deux autres, ils ont exploités leur capacités en tant que jouet à fond la caisse, les attaques, les tentatives de libération, leur plans pour s'en sortir... tout est génial! Toutes les idées sont bonnes et s'enchainent seconde après seconde, c'est fou, j'ai été bluffé devant tant d'originalité. Bravo! Expand
  10. May 14, 2015
    It is a very good movie and most of the critics are right. BUT there was one thing that really stuck out to me. I cant believe i am the only one who noticed that.

*Spoiler Now* So as it turns out the Teddy Bear is the bad guy. No Problem so far, but in the end when they're all about to burn and die, they (=all the goood guys) can save themselves expect the teddy Bear who is still in

*Spoiler Now*
    So as it turns out the Teddy Bear is the bad guy. No Problem so far, but in the end when they're all about to burn and die, they (=all the goood guys) can save themselves expect the teddy Bear who is still in danger. He apologizes and panics so they decide to save him too. RIght after he betrays them and its shown that saving him was a mistake...

Am i the only one that thinks this is sending a bad message to children? i mean dont get me wrong, i really dont care if movies have a moral or anything. But a movie with the name "Toy Story 3" is clearly made for a younger audience and this is teaching them that bad people shouldnt be forgiven because they will never change. I think we should teach children to forgive others and that nobody is "bad", just misguided and confused. THey should learn to help poeple like that and not give up on them and "throw them in the flames" like in the movie...

Well all in all its still a great movie. A lot of fun. I just wouldnt show it to kids... (which is ironic,..)
  11. May 9, 2015
    Pixar has done it again, extending an amazing streak of successes that stretches all the way back to the original Toy Story, which changed the face of feature length animation when it reached theaters in 1995. Now, 15 years after their original debut and 11 years after the first sequel, Toy Story 2, Woody (voice of Tom Hanks), Buzz (Tim Allen), and their fellow toys have returned to thePixar has done it again, extending an amazing streak of successes that stretches all the way back to the original Toy Story, which changed the face of feature length animation when it reached theaters in 1995. Now, 15 years after their original debut and 11 years after the first sequel, Toy Story 2, Woody (voice of Tom Hanks), Buzz (Tim Allen), and their fellow toys have returned to the screen for another adventure. Although aspects of Toy Story 3 echo similar elements from the previous films, making this the least original entry in the trilogy, the movie's final act will resonate deeply with many viewers, making this chapter in many ways the most heartfelt.

Toy time has passed a little more slowly than real time, but it moves forward nonetheless. When we last met Andy (John Morris), he was a kid. Now, he's packing for college. What to do with those childhood playmates that have been relegated to a spot in an old chest: Woody, Buzz, Jessie the Cowgirl (Joan Cusack), Mr. & Mrs. Potatohead (Don Rickles, Estelle Harris), Rex the Dinosaur (Wallace Shawn), and Hamm the Piggybank (John Ratzenberger)? Andy decides to relegate them all to the attic, except for his good friend Woody, who's coming with him to college. But a snafu occurs and the toys (except Woody) are donated to a day care center. At first, this seems like paradise: a benevolent place with an endless group of children for playtime, ruled over by a gentle pink teddy bear called Lotso (Ned Beatty). But there's a dark side to this sunny place: the youngest kids, whose idea of "playing" is banging, smashing, and doing other unspeakable things. Soon, all Buzz and friends want is to re-join Woody on the outside, but that proves to be more difficult than it sounds. The daycare center is locked down like a prison, but when Woody learns of his friends' predicament, he organizes a jailbreak.

The story, which is simple enough in its essence, affords opportunities for action (the Great Escape), comedy (Ken & Barbie, Buzz's Spanish personality), and pathos. The ending, which is surprisingly affecting, will speak more deeply to adults than children. Those in the latter group will understand the importance of friendship, but older viewers will perceive other, bittersweet things: the fleeting nature of childhood and how all things pass, seemingly in the blink of an eye. Children are only peripherally aware of the passage of time, but adults sometimes recognize little else. There's a moment in Toy Story 3, when Andy experiences an epiphany, that brings this all home. The scene, which may go unnoticed by the core demographic, will bring lumps to the throats and tears to the eyes of some parents. This is the kind of thing Pixar does so effectively, and the reason why their films achieve greater respect than those of their less ambitious competitors.

From a purely artistic standpoint, Toy Story 3 is superior, although not vastly so, than its predecessors. At the time of their releases, Toy Story and Toy Story 2 were cutting edge, but the bar hasn't moved much in 11 years. The problem with this movie is the 3-D, which is the "preferred" format for its screening. The bright rainbow of colors becomes murky and washed out, with grays withering the kaleidoscope of hues. In addition, the 3-D appears to have been employed as an afterthought - there are lengthy sequences in which it either isn't used or is used minimally. I was surprised to find I could take off the 3-D glasses and, for stretches, not be confounded by blurred or double images. In the case of Toy Story 3, 3-D adds nothing except a box office surcharge.

With most franchises, animated or otherwise, the well has run dry by the time the third episode is under consideration, which explains why so many second sequels fail to meet expectations. In a way, the same may be true of Toy Story 3, but it doesn't strain to be different to the point where it loses sight of its strengths. Instead, it focuses on the reasons for its popularity and amplifies those. Our familiarity with the characters and their interaction becomes an asset, making the action scenes more than displays of pixels zipping across the screen. The writing shows a deftness of touch that provides Toy Story 3 with emotional depth. And director Lee Unkrich, a Pixar fixture who co-directed Toy Story 2 (among other films), shows the same mastery of elements evident in the other Toy Story films, allowing for a seamless continuity. Toy Story 3 enhances the legacy of its brand while providing exceptional entertainment value for viewers of all ages, especially for those who favor the brighter, livelier 2-D iteration over the 3-D gimmick.
  12. Apr 30, 2015
    At first, when I thought about this movie becoming a thing, I thought Pixar was going to Godfather it. But when I left that theatre, I wasn't disappointed (I was in tears), I was amazed at how well the trilogy ended.
  13. Apr 24, 2015

14. Apr 21, 2015
    After years of being stowed in Andy’s toy chest, the time has finally come for Woody (Hanks), Buzz (Allen) and friends to move on. But after they’re welcomed to Sunnyside Daycare Centre by the kindly Lots-O’-Huggin’ Bear (Beatty) they realise this seeming toy’s paradise is actually something closer to hell...

Pixar has done it again, extending an amazing streak of successes that

15. Apr 11, 2015
    toy story 3 is the best animated film ever and the best Pixar film ever. the movie is like a goodbye childhood kind of movie it's for the people would watched the other to movies.
  16. Mar 31, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This movie was okay, but it is my least favourite in the TS franchise. I thought it ruined the series. The new characters were okay in design, but when it comes to heart (polite or rude) THEY WERE TERRIBLE!! Well, at least Lotso, and his minions. And what is Barbie and Ken doing here? This is a movie you should try to avoid unless you really really love the series. The story was kinda crappy. This movie could've been the end if it wasn't for the 3 Aliens, so thank them. Disney, Pixar, don't make Toy Story 4 wourse. This is as high 5/10 as I go. Not going any further or above. Andy has also grown too, and gave all the toys away to Bonnie. Expand
  17. Mar 16, 2015
    'Toy Story 3' isn't quite as good as the first two movies, however, that doesn't stop it from being entertaining, and, in my opinion, being one of the best franchises of all time (notice how I didn't say "animated").

The regular toys are back including; Woody (Tom Hanks), Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen), Jessie (Joan Cusack), Hamm (John Ratzenberger) and many more. They start to panic because their owner Andy, has grown up and is now 17 years old and going to college.

The toys fear that they might be thrown out, but are instead, going to a child day-care called "Sunnyside" where a bunch of very young children will play with them and will never be replaced. They meet a cuddly, friendly bear named Lotso (Ned Beatty), who promises them that Sunnyside is the best place for any toy to be.

The funniest scenes involve characters Barbie (Jodi Benson) and Ken (Michael Keaton), if you know enough about Barbie dolls (even as a guy, I do), you will understand these references.

Like most third movies, the story is bigger and better than ever, though 'Toy Story 2' (1999) is my personal favorite in the franchise, if not, favorite Pixar movie. There is also more heart and emotion that does get a little sappy towards the end, but I'd rather watch a film that's sentimental and sappy than a film that's cynical and shallow.

John Lasseter is absent in the director's chair, but Lee Unkrich does a magnificent job replacing him and Lasseter's spirit remains in the film as co-writer and executive producer.

Overall, 'Toy Story 3' has a satisfying ending and will please "Toy Story" fans such as myself.
  18. Mar 11, 2015
    In 1995, Pixar released the world's first full-length CGI animation film, Toy Story. Audiences were amazed, not only by the introduction of CGI animation, but also by Toy Story's heartwarming characters and innovative storytelling. CGI is ubiquitous nowadays, largely due to Toy Story's success.

After nearly 15 years since the last installment, Pixar resurrects Woody and Buzz to create a masterful, heartwarming conclusion that is bound to resonate amongst audiences of all ages. Over the past 20 years, Andy has aged with us, and he is now preparing to leave for college. The toys encounter misfortune and are separated from Andy yet again.

The film successfully maintains the franchise's outstanding humor and voice acting. Toy Story 3's visual exhibit the best artistic design and technical excellence in the business. Randy Newman provides a memorable score along with a special Gipsy Kings song. Toy Story 3 investigates our attachment to toys, the challenge of becoming an adult, and our relationship with future generations.

Toy Story 3 is the perfect farewell to Woody, Buzz, and the rest of the gang. It sends a beautiful, heartwarming messages to audiences while helping many relive their childhoods. It has been a wonderful to grow up with this beloved franchise. Toy Story has taken the art of storytelling to infinity and beyond!
  19. Feb 28, 2015
    This film is mediocre at best. It wasn't good at all. I really liked the first 2 Toy Stories but this was a big disappointment. The voice acting was fine, but it was too scary for it's age group. If you loved the first 2, then give it a shot, but you probably won't enjoy it that much. Otherwise, skip it. Also it's HIGHLY overrated.
  20. Feb 27, 2015
    Simply an Instant Classic. The best of the 3 movies story wise and visually amazing.

Not many movies make a grown man cry but this was one of them. This was the first movie I took my son too who was 4 at the time and he just sat and watch the movie. That is how good it captivated even him.

A must see for everyone.
  21. Feb 8, 2015
    It's good, but nothing great for me, I still think it's good and it definitly is better than most thirds. But for me it's not really the masterpiece everybody puts it out to be.
  22. Feb 7, 2015
    Disney always does a good job of closing the book on their franchises and Toy Story 3 only further proves that. What a great way to close the book (although now we know the crew is returning for a 4th film). Toy Story 3 introduced the loveable characters to a new generation of children and all the children who watched the original as children when it came out had to see how story wouldDisney always does a good job of closing the book on their franchises and Toy Story 3 only further proves that. What a great way to close the book (although now we know the crew is returning for a 4th film). Toy Story 3 introduced the loveable characters to a new generation of children and all the children who watched the original as children when it came out had to see how story would end, you can't say that about most animated movie franchises. Toy Story 3 also has the most dramatic endings in the history of film not just animated movies and its just as great throughout as the other two films and Toy Story may really be the best trilogy of all time, it belongs up there with the original Star Wars trilogy and the Dark Knight films. Expand
  23. Jan 21, 2015
    I was on the wrong side of this film. I felt toy story 3 was a huge step back from its predecessors. But it's not just the worst of the trilogy, it's also one of Pixar's least innovative films. After an interesting start it seemed to be overloaded with plot devices - from Andy's mom mixing the toys with trash, to rest of the toys disagreeing with Woody (given he's always been right in theI was on the wrong side of this film. I felt toy story 3 was a huge step back from its predecessors. But it's not just the worst of the trilogy, it's also one of Pixar's least innovative films. After an interesting start it seemed to be overloaded with plot devices - from Andy's mom mixing the toys with trash, to rest of the toys disagreeing with Woody (given he's always been right in the past), to the spying monkey, to buzz's spanish configuration, to Lotso's back story etc. It just recycles the ideas from Toy Story 2 (which in my opinion is still the best of the three). I liked the premise of the film just that its very poorly executed. Okay, the ending was touching but people seem to forget that everything before the ending was mediocrity. Overall as a film, it's not nearly as good as I would've liked. Expand
  24. Jan 20, 2015
    The only thing that I didn't care for in this movie was the fact that Mom was moving Andy out - for good. He didn't have a room to come back to. The story line, visual effects and let's not forget the characters held my interest, and I'm 58 years old. I've watched it two gazillion times with my grandchildren and I'm still not tired of it.
  25. Jan 11, 2015
    Good thing they just announced a Toy Story 4 because I have not got enough of his franchise! This is the best Toy Story film to date with the best cast of characters yet as well as the best visuals the series has seen!
  26. Dec 7, 2014
    It's almost as good as the original! A 9.5 in my books! I loved the plot too. Andy was old and going to college. The toys were going to the attic. It was really a deep movie and i loved it. However it isn't a perfect 10. My old favorite characters like the drawing board thingy and the soldiers were replaced by new characters which i did not like as much.. (Oh and by the way... AndyIt's almost as good as the original! A 9.5 in my books! I loved the plot too. Andy was old and going to college. The toys were going to the attic. It was really a deep movie and i loved it. However it isn't a perfect 10. My old favorite characters like the drawing board thingy and the soldiers were replaced by new characters which i did not like as much.. (Oh and by the way... Andy how could you!) Expand
  27. Nov 7, 2014
    Toy story 3 is the greatest movie i have ever seen from disney and pixar animation studios.its such a great movie to watch because it surpassed dreamworks dragon and broke sherek the third record, and it won for best animated film in 2010. Go Pixar! By the way, pixar animation studios and disney animation studios is the greatest place on earth to make animated films.
  28. Oct 19, 2014
    Toy Story 3 is a comical new adventure in Disney Digital 3D that lands the toys in a room full of untamed tots who can't wait to get their sticky little fingers on these "new" toys. It's pandemonium as they try to stay together, ensuring "no toy gets left behind." Meanwhile, Barbie comes face to plastic face with Ken (yes, that Ken).
  29. Oct 13, 2014
    Groundbreaking is the best word to describe this film, it steps forward in terms of it's story telling, and is arguably better than the first 2 films. It's also a lot darker than the other 2 and has a much more haunting quality to it. The ending is such a great conclusion to the franchise and wraps up everything nicely. It shows that when it comes to Toy Story, Pixar never loses it.
  30. Sep 8, 2014
    Toy Story 3 takes what made toy story 1 and 2 so good and added on to it. The movie feels like it grew up with the audience of the original 2 movies. There is really nothing that i can say negative about this movie.
  31. Aug 27, 2014
    Fifteen years after Pixar debuted Toy Story to the world, we have a second sequel which nearly surpasses both of its predecessors. Toy Story 3 is a heartwarming journey that you are destined to enjoy.
  32. Aug 17, 2014
    It may begin with the same recycled plot as the others, Woody feels abandoned by Andy (this idea is really getting boring), but "Toy Story 3" is in many ways superior to its overrated predecessors. The story is more mature and extremely relatable (a child grows up and does not need its toys anymore), while the characters are more deeply developed. The themes about evolution, friendship,It may begin with the same recycled plot as the others, Woody feels abandoned by Andy (this idea is really getting boring), but "Toy Story 3" is in many ways superior to its overrated predecessors. The story is more mature and extremely relatable (a child grows up and does not need its toys anymore), while the characters are more deeply developed. The themes about evolution, friendship, sharing and co-existing are explored here better than the other films, and prove that a picture can be thought-provoking without directly addressing "serious" social and political issues, even though there are indirect comments on politics made through Woody's leadership or Lotso's dictatorship. Anyway, there are sequences that are surprisingly funny, such as the Barbie and Ken moments, although you might find yourself a bit too familiar with the film's concept and way of storytelling. Nevertheless, thanks to its excellent screenwriting, it is the first film in the franchise that is truly moving and, even a third film, is worthy of being considered as an all-time classic. Expand
  33. Jun 6, 2014
    This is a very good movie.

This is a very good movie.

It has everything a family friendly film needs: it has humor, likable characters, enjoyable story line, excellent animation and character designs. Has the 3rd entry in the series, this movie had a lot to live for and it exceeded public and critic expectation, but has I find myself revisiting the movie, I can't help but notice some cracks in it... and it mostly have to do with some character traits and some illogical events.

I don't want anybody to stop enjoying this movie because of this minor flaws... it's a fun movie that I recommend...
  34. Jun 1, 2014
    Summary Review
    + Great Visual style
    + Good story with some interesting parts to it + Good voice acting + Fantastic ending to a great movie franchise -Story is predictable and it fairly unoriginal -Way too much goes on in this movie As a result I would recommend this film because it’s interesting. However I do feel it is a bit over-rated and will hopefully explain why I think this
    Summary Review
    + Great Visual style
    + Good story with some interesting parts to it
    + Good voice acting
    + Fantastic ending to a great movie franchise
    -Story is predictable and it fairly unoriginal
    -Way too much goes on in this movie

As a result I would recommend this film because it’s interesting. However I do feel it is a bit over-rated and will hopefully explain why I think this way.

Full Review
    The first thing I have to say about the movie, as is a trademark of the Toy Story franchise is that of how the animation within the film is fantastic. There really is a great balance between the creative nature of the design of the locations within the film which are creative enough to be interesting but not so out of this world they feel out of place. Such visuals I feel are enhanced by the lighting which really enhances the contrast between the dark and lighter areas. This is particularly the case with the day care centre that the toys end up in with a great sense of realism and creativity between the playground and the play area within the centre. Of course there are moments that do seem slightly out of place but that can be forgiven given that the overall look of the film is great.

However for me a good looking film also needs to have and interesting story. I feel the angle that this film takes is quite an interesting one. Put simply Andy grows old and is heading for college, and the Toys end up in a day care centre (apart from Woody). This raises interesting issues about the Toys ‘loyalty’ to their owner. The story is made further when the Toys realise life at the day care centre is not all it is cracked up to be, epically when more is revealed about the ‘ruler’ (if you will) of the toys at day care (Lotso). I won’t spoiler the plot, but overall it is quite interesting. Furthermore as with many Pixar films there are some elements of comedy mixed in with the ‘sad’ moments (in particularly Buzz’s Spanish mode), that help keep the story fresh.

However the main thing I found great about the film is that of the ending. This is not because I wanted the film to end, but because of how satisfying the movie ended. For sure it is not that original and not very surprising, but the fact that it seems to put the franchise to rest and reunite the toys helps to make the ending of the film really satisfying.

With all this said, I really do feel this movie is over-rated seeing as how nearly all reviews I have read rate it the film either a 9 or a 10 out of 10, ratings that I really don’t feel the film deserves. The first major complaint I have with the film is that of the story while it is good, there are some key problems I feel need to be outlined. The first is that of how there is very little character development of the main character as you learn nothing new about them, meaning characters like Woody, Buzz etc. (despite the excellent voice acting) feel the same from the last two movies of the franchise. For sure the film does introduce new characters like Barbie and Ken that arguably help undermine this problem, but they feel under-developed and for the most part pointless. The second issue I have with the story is that of the lack of originality. This can be seen by how for a big section of the film, the story of Toy Story 2 is reused only this time it is Woody trying to find his friends rather than the other way round. Likewise the whole notion of the toy getting separated from their owner seems a bit too familiar. Such lack of originality I find affects the sub-plots, such as the obvious love story between Barbie and Ken, and the development of Buzz and Jess’ friendship. This lack of originality meant that I found the film to be predictable and not as gripping as it should be. As a result while the story I good, I did not find it as original/interesting as say Monster Inc. University.

The second major complaint I have with the film is that of how, like Monster Inc. University, I found Pixar tried to cram too much into this film without expanding on the story too much. This can be seen with how elements like the Toys ending up in the scrap yard, feels more like padding than anything else. Likewise the whole backstory of Lotso, I found was breezed over and did not fully answer all questions. As a result I felt that the writers of the film should have focused more developing the characters and the story on the whole.

However, although I have criticised the film, don’t get me wrong it is still a great movie, just a movie I do not feel is as good as everyone claims. Hopefully I have explained myself.
  35. Apr 23, 2014
    Heartwarming? Inspiring? Emotional depth? Shoot me now. These terms belong to other wonderful Disney movies, but not this outcast. I will admit that the first Toy Story was marginal, but the sequels are just pure trash with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry on top to distract you. The third one is formulaic, manipulative, and annoyingly written.
  36. Mar 8, 2014
    This is a rare second sequel that beats both its predecessors and it's just awesome. The film is darker compared to the previous two, but I've got nothing to complain. It was intense, deeply emotional, and it was kinda sad. This movie is my favorite Pixar film of all time.
  37. Feb 9, 2014
    Toy Story 3 ends the Pixar animated trilogy on a high note. The story is tight, the jokes are funny and the climax leaves not a dry eye in the house. For me, this is undoubtedly the best in the series and one of the best Pixar films to date.
  38. Dec 24, 2013
    When you go to see a Toy Story movie you know you will laugh and be entertained but you don't expect to shed a tear (a manly tear mind!) as well, but that is exactly what this third movie in the series delivers. If this is the final entry in the series its a great way to finish.
  39. Dec 21, 2013
    Not only the best of the three, but the saddest and tragic Pixar movie of them all! It's an end to a beloved childhood for me, but the memories live on in this outstanding animated classic! Overall, Pixar's greatest accomplishment! Once again, it deserves an A+!
  40. Dec 9, 2013
    I first saw this before I had children and thought it was great. I recently watched it again with my 3 year old daughter and I think the ending is one of the most beautiful endings of any movie that I have ever seen, I was in tears.
  41. Nov 17, 2013
    Toy Story 3 caps off a legendary series.
    After watching its predecessors become two of the most beloved children's tales in recent memory, Toy Story 3 lives up to expectations. With wonderful characters, and a heartfelt story pushing the bounds of realism. Toy Story 3 exceeds expectations.
  42. Nov 2, 2013
    Toy Story went down each time, and the long hiatus didn't help. I still found all the characters funny, charming, and raucous. 'Toy Story 3' became more childish than the previous two, which relied on a smarter breed of comedy. But its still enjoyable but I hope there's no 4, because without Andy, there's no plot.
  43. Oct 31, 2013
    thisis the second best film in the atual era ofthe walt disney pixar animation studios behind up.the return of that old characters of the first toy story was absolutely dramatic.
  44. Oct 17, 2013
    Pixar with "Toy Story 3" had its grand zenith. Toy Story trilogy is so: "Toy Story" good, "Toy Story 2" better and "Toy Story 3" best. This film is one of best film ever.
  45. Sep 4, 2013
    [9.6] All of the spectacle and magnificence of a great kid's movie aren't what makes Toy Story 3. The last movie of the trilogy truly solidifies the life and importance of toys, and not just as objects.
  46. Jul 4, 2013
    "Toy Story 3" is one that mixes humor, beautiful animation, heart, top notch storytelling and characters, into a second sequel, which works wonderfully. "Toy Story 3" involves a new adventure and the saddening message of growing up, which in my eyes, ranks to one of the best movies of 2010.
  47. Jun 22, 2013
    Toy Story 3 tops Toy Story and Toy Story 2, it is described with one great description, I usually use it for rare things, but this movie, it deserves it, the word is "Imaginative Masterwork" "Masterpiece"
  48. Jun 9, 2013
    The perfect way to end a trilogy. If it wasn't for Inception this would have been my favorite film of 2010. Just a fun, heart warming, and very fulfilling piece of art.
  49. Apr 7, 2013
    Eleven years and countless rumours later, Toy Story 3 was finally unveiled, and it was undoubtedly worth every last minute of that decade and a year to not only bring us one of the best animated features we have ever seen, but one of the most touching and wipe-your-eyes drama that very few films can do.
    See the thing is, we have all grown up since Andy's toys first came into our lives, but the people at Pixar have told a story which shows that the toys, and Andy himself, have also grown up, Andy of course with age, but the toys are now in the predicament that they always feared, not being played with.
    Much like the events of the second film, a curb side accident soon turns the tables from the second film as it is Woody now chasing after his friends.
    They are heading for Sunnyside daycare, for which at first glance is everything they had hoped it to be, new toys and they will finally be played with after years of isolation. But Woody soon learns the truth about the place, but is whisked out of the centre and must return to help his friends escape the clutches of Lotso (Ned Beatty) and his henchmen.
    The film invites us all back to enjoy our memories of these simple plastic dolls, and its hard to remember a film like this that makes us feel the way we do, because after fifteen years, its still got it. We have grown up with these toys, and we are reminded just how difficult growing up can be, especially after an imaginative childhood I'm sure most of us had. The cleverness and cunning nature of a child is all within Toy Story 3 and blends perfectly with the diverse set of characters to keep everyone entertained.
    It is truly wonderful to see how far these visuals have come since the original, with so much more detail and colour that truly put Pixar at the top of the perch in animation and story.
    Perfect can indeed be thrown around, but for Toy Story 3 it rings true for so many reasons. It has the perfect blend of comedy, heart and even action, combined with the original voice cast including Tim Allen and Tom Hanks while also bringing in the likes of Michael Keaton and Timothy Dalton. Pixar really have created a masterful animated adventure that will continue to reach for our inner child.
    With a perfect ending that will surely turn on the waterworks, its hard to say if there should be another film, simply because of the perfection of this and the first two that have created the perfect trilogy.
    Masterful, emotional, but a truly hilarious and brilliant effort that will continue to surprise and exceed, but a film that will also find a place deservedly among the best.
  50. Apr 7, 2013
    I loved Toy Story 2 & 1.
    However this one is the best one in my opinion.
    It reminds me how hard was getting rid of my favorite toys when I was a kid
  51. Mar 27, 2013
    A wonderful close to Pixar's "Toy Story" series.
  52. Mar 23, 2013
    One Of Pixars Overrated Movies.. When Noone Know's What Studio Ghibli Is...
    Even Though This Film Is Very Un-Original It's Still Charming..
  53. Mar 20, 2013
    Only film I would be glad enough to give a 10 are animated films. This made me and my friends laught, cry and everything, and were ranging from age 16-23 where not even the target audience for this film. I do say that this film was the best of 2010 and I really can't wait to see a fourth one hopefully. I do believe that the "Toy Story" film series has been the only film series where everyOnly film I would be glad enough to give a 10 are animated films. This made me and my friends laught, cry and everything, and were ranging from age 16-23 where not even the target audience for this film. I do say that this film was the best of 2010 and I really can't wait to see a fourth one hopefully. I do believe that the "Toy Story" film series has been the only film series where every film has 2 stars. Its a shame that I can't find the second one. When I told you to watch a film before I have never been a serious as right now this is a film that I can watch probably 5 straight times in a row everyday of the week. It might be a little scary at points but it definintly makes you want to find out more. Also I know this movie has 3D DVD's that was the only thing bad with this film and 2010. Apparently in 2010 the though in every film maker was 3D. No I can only say that Tron Legacy and Step Up 3D were the only really good 3D films of 2010 but enough of that this is a must see all ages. Expand
  54. Mar 11, 2013
    I wasn't going to rate this movie with a 10 but in the end, it got me and it got me all emotional which movies usually don't do as I usually get bored towards the end. Not Toy Story 3, there is never a dull moment and even though it's completely fantastic, you find yourself willingly spending your disbelief without even thinking about it. This is exactly what a good movie should be like, aI wasn't going to rate this movie with a 10 but in the end, it got me and it got me all emotional which movies usually don't do as I usually get bored towards the end. Not Toy Story 3, there is never a dull moment and even though it's completely fantastic, you find yourself willingly spending your disbelief without even thinking about it. This is exactly what a good movie should be like, a spectacle from start to finish. I watched Toy Story 1 when I was young and now I'm watching Toy Story 3 while I'm an adult and I can't help but notice just how well the series has aged. They're tackling some very mature subject matter yet without any bloodshed or nudity. Chapeau! Expand
  55. Feb 25, 2013
    Such a beautiful movie. We are know that the toys followed us when we were a child. This movies made toys come alive. This movies made us reminded when we were a child and how we felt when we loves toys
  56. Feb 17, 2013
    Toy Story 3 is the final chapter of the Toy Story franchise, or for now anyway. With Andy leaving for college, now in his late teens, his mother is urging him to get rid of his old toys before he leaves. When the gang of toys end up being mistakenly taken to a kindergarten play-centre instead of being left in the attic like they should have been they form a plan to get back home as quicklyToy Story 3 is the final chapter of the Toy Story franchise, or for now anyway. With Andy leaving for college, now in his late teens, his mother is urging him to get rid of his old toys before he leaves. When the gang of toys end up being mistakenly taken to a kindergarten play-centre instead of being left in the attic like they should have been they form a plan to get back home as quickly as possible. However they all realise that Andy will never play with them again, he is far to old to love them like he used to and they will just gather dust so staying in the play-centre is the better option. Its not until they are made unwelcome by the current residents of the kindergarten that they decide to put this plan into motion with less than successful results due to a grumpy old toy who was abandoned by their owner years ago.
    Toy Story 3 is a great conclusion to the amazing coming of age saga that has been the Toy Story series. The sound and animation is just as great as usual, the old characters are still cool and the new characters are well introduced and likeable. Whether Toy Story still has a future is unknown but for the last 15 years toy story provided us with one of the best animated tales ever created and that by itself is a reason to celebrate.
  57. Feb 5, 2013
    It closes the circle as one of the greatest movie trilogies of all time, for me at least. I was somewhat anxious how this would turn out but I should have trusted that Pixar is full of talented storytellers. It's hard to pick which movies in the series is my favorite but they are equally great.
  58. Jan 31, 2013
    The third best animated film of all time.
  59. Jan 23, 2013
    The perfect ending to a perfect trilogy. The ending had me sobbing over toys like a child. I don't think any other movies, besides Star Wars, have shaped my life the way Toy Story has.
  60. Dec 30, 2012
    I love this film. I was a Toy Story fan when I was 5,6 years old, and when I watched this movie at the age of 12, I felt I was going through the time, although in my opinion, this movie is even better. I love the new characters, because they are very different. I also like the ending. 10 out of 10 marks because it's perfect
  61. Dec 22, 2012
    Toy Story is my all time favorite Disney movie and will always have a special place in my heart. When I first heard about this, I was ecstatic as most of us were. I don't know if it's just me though, but it felt like something was missing or I just didn't enjoy it as much as a kid would. Toy Story 3 isn't just for kids though, it's for everyone, especially those that grew up with it willToy Story is my all time favorite Disney movie and will always have a special place in my heart. When I first heard about this, I was ecstatic as most of us were. I don't know if it's just me though, but it felt like something was missing or I just didn't enjoy it as much as a kid would. Toy Story 3 isn't just for kids though, it's for everyone, especially those that grew up with it will be really impacted by this movie. Your kids will love it, and so will teens and adults alike. Expand
  62. Dec 20, 2012
    The only real flaw for this movie... Hmmm, are there not any flaws? Nope! This movie is a classic in my book. Marvelous, magical, and endearing...almost flawless!
  63. Dec 18, 2012
    A heartwarming and hilarious movie experience. This movie goes infinity and beyond
  64. Dec 8, 2012
    This film is absolutely perfect! Perfect not only in the way it was the perfect ending to the Toy Story trilogy, but perfect as a film in general. Every second was so deep and meaningful beyond belief, it's means much more than just the animation. Brilliant!

One of the best film of 2010! Truly, this film is one the top films of the year right alongside The Social Network and The King's Speech. This film is pure gold!

Pixar's finest accomplishment!
  65. Dec 8, 2012
    A great, heartwarming film. Although it's not quite as good as the first two movies, but it's still very enjoyable. due to a great plot and excellent animation.
  66. Nov 28, 2012
    Adorable animation and a massive amount of truly heart-rending thematic subject matter not only make "Toy Story 3" the best of the series, but quite possibly the most earnestly poignant animated film ever made.
  67. Nov 26, 2012
    There couldn't be a more fitting end to this series then this film. The intro alone had me in tears because I grew up with this series and to see the scenes of Andy growing up with his toys reminded me so much of my own childhood, I couldn't help but get emotional. Such a great and touching film, A must see.
  68. Nov 18, 2012
    Problably the best Animated movie ever made in my mind and the the best in the Toy Story trilogy as well as making its mark as one of the greatest films of all time. Toy Story 3 is Pixars 3rd sequel of the movie that made there company famous throughout the globe, and Toy Story 3 marks them to there highest achivement since the first Toy Story movie. This film touches your heart on so manyProblably the best Animated movie ever made in my mind and the the best in the Toy Story trilogy as well as making its mark as one of the greatest films of all time. Toy Story 3 is Pixars 3rd sequel of the movie that made there company famous throughout the globe, and Toy Story 3 marks them to there highest achivement since the first Toy Story movie. This film touches your heart on so many levels and creates a felling of sadness you will never forget, but also creates a felling of having one of the happiest moments in your life. you must see this film no excuses. Expand
  69. Nov 9, 2012
    *sniff* *sniff*...What? Shut up! I'm not crying!...F**king Pixar...
  70. Nov 7, 2012
    A great revival of the previous films that perhaps even surpasses it's predecessors.
  71. Oct 7, 2012
    Heavily overrated movie! Seriously, this isn't enjoyable for neither kids nor grown-ups. For the younger ones it will probably be scary and also recondite; for the elder ones, it's a too long and too childish motion picture. 'Toy Story 3' didn't make me laugh one single time and the scenes ought to be sad, didn't touch me (don't call me heartless, it's just not serious!). Also theHeavily overrated movie! Seriously, this isn't enjoyable for neither kids nor grown-ups. For the younger ones it will probably be scary and also recondite; for the elder ones, it's a too long and too childish motion picture. 'Toy Story 3' didn't make me laugh one single time and the scenes ought to be sad, didn't touch me (don't call me heartless, it's just not serious!). Also the animations are not better than in the first two movies, which date back more than 10 years!
    Okay: It's not that bad, it's a likeable family story, but on the otherside a gratuitous film.
  72. Aug 24, 2012
    This film was good in places but I feel as if critics and fans have watched an entirely different film to the one I saw in the cinema. For a film aimed at children I was pretty disturbed by the 'gay' jokes. The story was very similar to the other films with no innovative ideas being used. I grew up with the Toy Story films and I loved them to bits but I do feel as if I was perhaps a littleThis film was good in places but I feel as if critics and fans have watched an entirely different film to the one I saw in the cinema. For a film aimed at children I was pretty disturbed by the 'gay' jokes. The story was very similar to the other films with no innovative ideas being used. I grew up with the Toy Story films and I loved them to bits but I do feel as if I was perhaps a little too old for this film. Parts of it were good but it just felt too predictable. Hopefully they don't make a fourth one. Expand
  73. Aug 19, 2012
    Everything from the exciting opening sequence to the rather poignant ending works so perfectly. There are some great moments, like when Ken met Barbie for the first time, Mr. Potato Head as a tortilla and Buzz Lightyear in Spanish mode has to be seen to be believed! I really enjoyed this film and really engaged with the characters I know so well for the previous two films and found myselfEverything from the exciting opening sequence to the rather poignant ending works so perfectly. There are some great moments, like when Ken met Barbie for the first time, Mr. Potato Head as a tortilla and Buzz Lightyear in Spanish mode has to be seen to be believed! I really enjoyed this film and really engaged with the characters I know so well for the previous two films and found myself quite choked at the end. All three films have been tremendous and I really hope they don Expand
  74. Jul 29, 2012
    this is the best toy story. And best pixar film. And best film of 2010. This movie is so fantastic its so amazing. the animation was breath taking and story was fantastic. the movie was just a pure masterpiece
  75. Jun 27, 2012
    Pixar has made 11 great films (minus Cars 2) and this is the best by far. Made me cry and made me laugh and was beautifully written and was just lovely to watch. I really have to stand and applaud Pixar for making such an incredible film.
  76. May 22, 2012
    This movie is so FANTASTIC! This is the perfect movie finale to an amazing series of tales between Andy and his toys. The ending is so heartbreaking for me, I just want to cry but I can't. This shows how toys can be so significant in a person's life. I just don't understand why some users gave it an average or bad rating, maybe they just don't appreciate it. This movie really deserved aThis movie is so FANTASTIC! This is the perfect movie finale to an amazing series of tales between Andy and his toys. The ending is so heartbreaking for me, I just want to cry but I can't. This shows how toys can be so significant in a person's life. I just don't understand why some users gave it an average or bad rating, maybe they just don't appreciate it. This movie really deserved a score more than 10. Pixar is consistently producing true masterpieces so we should expect more from Pixar in the future....... Expand
  77. May 21, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Truly amazing and funny. We haven't seen Woody and friends since 1999. This movie brought everyone back together and had a grown up Andy going to collage, he didn't want to leave his "toy friends" behind. This movie is impressive and the ending was heartbreaking. It actually made me cry. Expand
  78. Apr 26, 2012
    Toy Story 3 was deep but not as deep as the first to movies. Toy Story 3 continues talking about what Toy Story 2 started talking about, the meaning of a toys life. When Andy grows up the toys go to a daycare, which is kind of like an orphanage to humans, it's where toys go who no longer have owners. When they get to daycare it's more like a prison, they even have a "box" just like aToy Story 3 was deep but not as deep as the first to movies. Toy Story 3 continues talking about what Toy Story 2 started talking about, the meaning of a toys life. When Andy grows up the toys go to a daycare, which is kind of like an orphanage to humans, it's where toys go who no longer have owners. When they get to daycare it's more like a prison, they even have a "box" just like a prison. Again like Toy Story 2 there was not enough of Woody and Buzz together. I would love to see an adventure with the buddies together by each others side. The ending was wonderful when it showed the picture of Andy and his toys, it was very touching. When Andy pulls Woody away from Bonnie, he shows the toys he loves them but cant give them the attention they need. More sexual references add to the fun, especially the scene with Rex and Trixie on the computer. Great movie, I hope to see more of Woody and the gang. Expand
  79. Apr 3, 2012
    It is amazing to witness an animated movie that is so powerful. It has a very human connection about it. This was clearly the best of the series. It hit all the right notes and is strikingly emotional.
  80. Apr 1, 2012
    First off, this a 9.5 out of 10. I honestly didn't think I would like it as much as I did. It so good. Always been a fan when I was a little kid, and this was just so good. story is real good. Funny sometimes, and sad in others. Acting good, and so is the score. Animation is beautiful. Overall, if this is the end, it went out great. For sure best toy story, and probably the best animatedFirst off, this a 9.5 out of 10. I honestly didn't think I would like it as much as I did. It so good. Always been a fan when I was a little kid, and this was just so good. story is real good. Funny sometimes, and sad in others. Acting good, and so is the score. Animation is beautiful. Overall, if this is the end, it went out great. For sure best toy story, and probably the best animated family move ever. Highly recommended. Expand
  81. Mar 26, 2012
    What can I say about this animated masterpiece that hasn't already been said? The animation is breath-taking; the characters are just as lovable and memorable as they were in the previous Toy Story films; it has a very nostalgic feel to it; there is an excellent balance of humor and action; and the story is heart-breaking, yet brilliant. Toy Story 3 is an easy 10/10, and I give it myWhat can I say about this animated masterpiece that hasn't already been said? The animation is breath-taking; the characters are just as lovable and memorable as they were in the previous Toy Story films; it has a very nostalgic feel to it; there is an excellent balance of humor and action; and the story is heart-breaking, yet brilliant. Toy Story 3 is an easy 10/10, and I give it my highest recommendation (just be sure to have a box of tissues with you when you watch it). Expand
  82. Mar 24, 2012
    The other 2 toy story's were great but this one takes the cake. Never has a film felt so real with its characters even though they were just toys an achievement like no other for pixar. the ending is classic and will leave some in tears. one of the best pictures of the year
  83. Mar 6, 2012
    If you are around the age of 20 and have seen Toy Story 1 and 2; I think its impossible to not love this movie.
    Its beautiful. And its an experience that you can only get if you followed the movie from the start to this, which is a true shame for the future generations.
  84. Mar 4, 2012
    This movie is just awesome no matter your age. The story is fantastic~! And the animation is excellent. Pixar has delivered again. It is rare to see such movies made anymore. I think that this film will be a future classic!
  85. Mar 2, 2012
    I knew there would be a Toy Story 3 eventually and in 2010 I finally got my wish. It has just about everything you could want from an animated movie: Honest emotion, creative storytelling, and great characters.
  86. Feb 5, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This was the best one, because it was the darkest. I mean, it features everybody's favorite animate toys holding hands in the face of a roaring inferno, solemnly accepting their (apparent) demise. Not to mention, the villain is seriously one of the most messed-up characters I've seen in a Disney movie. Who could argue? Expand
  87. Jan 13, 2012
    Toy Story 3 is not only hilarious but emotionally resonant as well, you will find yourself crying at many parts in this film and the movie features great voice acting and dazzling animation only push the film to an even higher note. I give this movie a fantastic and very rare 100%.
  88. Jan 6, 2012
    Toy Story 3 has managed to do something very special, it has managed to surpass Toy Story 1 in terms of quality, moving up to become my favorite Pixar film to date. It has quite possibly the best plot in a film I have ever seen, the comedy is completely perfect and everything about it is just so perfect. I dunno what my favorite film is, but this is a serious contender.
  89. Dec 15, 2011
    A great film, anyone who liked the first two would love this one, all the characters return and it feels great. It's very entertaining and funny at times, it's truly a film for the whole family, my 10 year old sister liked it, my 18 year old brother liked it, my parents (in their 40s) liked it, and I liked it (me being 14). But dispute all the good stuff, there are a few bad things aboutA great film, anyone who liked the first two would love this one, all the characters return and it feels great. It's very entertaining and funny at times, it's truly a film for the whole family, my 10 year old sister liked it, my 18 year old brother liked it, my parents (in their 40s) liked it, and I liked it (me being 14). But dispute all the good stuff, there are a few bad things about Toy Story 3, the story is too similar to the previous movies and it felt predicable at times. Other than that, it's a great film that should be watched by any Toy Story fan, or animation fan. Expand
  90. Nov 29, 2011
    Back to the origins, even if this movie doesn't achieve as much as the first one, it is still a great movie.
    Recommended for everyone to watch. Good to see you again Woody.
  91. Nov 15, 2011
    Epic and perfect ending to the Toy Story Trilogy that is part of so many people's lives. Dramatic ending and is sure to touch every viewer's heart; whether they have been there from the start or is watching Toy Story for the first time. One of the best animated films of the year. Simply amazing.
  92. Nov 11, 2011
    TOY STORY 3 is a fun, colorful, cute and funny sequel to the fantastic TOY STORY that is just as good, or maybe even better than the previous film. The cast does a great job to provide the voices for the film.
  93. Nov 10, 2011
    With all the great movies that released in 2010, this was the true best picture. The film is smart, funny, sad, and apart from being one of the most entertaining films to release, it is a true masterpiece in every aspect. Especially to someone who grew up watching the toy story films as a child, this is a film that will definitely hit close to home. It has set a bar that I'm afraid noWith all the great movies that released in 2010, this was the true best picture. The film is smart, funny, sad, and apart from being one of the most entertaining films to release, it is a true masterpiece in every aspect. Especially to someone who grew up watching the toy story films as a child, this is a film that will definitely hit close to home. It has set a bar that I'm afraid no other animated feature film (or many feature films) will be able to reach. Expand
  94. Nov 9, 2011
    This movie was just simply outstanding. I grew up with the original Toy Story & Toy Story 2 & even though there's about a decade between this movie & the second one, it sure as heck proves that not all things decay in quality with time. This movie was just.......amazing, though the word "amazing" is still an understatement. Don't pass up this movie, though it may be about toys, it's aboutThis movie was just simply outstanding. I grew up with the original Toy Story & Toy Story 2 & even though there's about a decade between this movie & the second one, it sure as heck proves that not all things decay in quality with time. This movie was just.......amazing, though the word "amazing" is still an understatement. Don't pass up this movie, though it may be about toys, it's about more than just that. This movie was extremely well done & well written, this is by far the best Pixar movie made to date. The ending actually brought me to tears, and I'm not one to cry so easily at all especially at an animated movie. This movie features some amazing storytelling, interesting (but in a good way) new characters and a feeling at the end both kids and adults will share at the end. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you absolutely need to. Expand
  95. Nov 4, 2011
    Best Kids Movie Ever
    I watched this with my two younger siblings and i got to say this movie is so much better than the other toy story movies. If you haven't already watched this movie it is a must
  96. Nov 3, 2011
    Toy Story 3 is a heartfelt, highly original and creative family-friendly flick. One of Pixar's best, and a nice send off to a classic trilogy. 4/4 stars.
  97. Oct 27, 2011
    Toy Story 3 is one of those movies that you can watch and enjoy for the first minute to the last minute. The animation is superb, we came so far from the original graphically speaking. Kids will just eat this up, and adults will be amused by the older jokes. It is essential to have a copy of this movie, whether on disc or Netflix. I give this movie a 9.5, the score it deserves, because theToy Story 3 is one of those movies that you can watch and enjoy for the first minute to the last minute. The animation is superb, we came so far from the original graphically speaking. Kids will just eat this up, and adults will be amused by the older jokes. It is essential to have a copy of this movie, whether on disc or Netflix. I give this movie a 9.5, the score it deserves, because the movie really is wonderful. Expand
  98. Oct 23, 2011
    This is a fantastic animation, easily one of the best of all time. The voice overs were excellent, storyline good and the animation brilliant! A great movie for the kids, but adults may enjoy it also. There is lot's of funny moments and it is a movie that can be enjoyed by everyone.
  99. Oct 9, 2011
    Toy Story 3 is my favorite animated film of all time (along with "Beauty and the Beast", "Wall-E" and "The Lion King"). It's incredible how its magic transcends ages and can entertain both kids and adults. 16 years after the release of the first film the trilogy hasn't lost its appeal and much less its freshness.
  100. j30
    Sep 22, 2011
    Great trilogy of animated films. It feels like I grew up with these movies, I was around Andy's age when the first movie came out and now I'm in college like he is now. It's my favorite of the 3.

1. Though uneven and less witty than the first two, Toy Story 3 delivers quite enough in two dimensions.
  2. It’s the first Pixar effort that feels less like a creative outpouring and more like an obligation met to satisfy a distribution schedule.
    A worthy and delirious final chapter to this hallowed animation franchise.